Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

*twitch*
Default   #17  
i fear socializing in the real world somehow. Coz whenever i mess up i might be laughed upon and might bring shame to me, man i hate shame u know.
Old Posted 09-24-2011, 06:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Doesn't everyone hate shame. But really, you never try, you never know.

(I got yelled at by my mom for a similar issue..."So if you're just a toddler and you fall down, and you've got that mindset, does that mean you'll never walk again for the rest of your life?")
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-24-2011, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Default   #19  
Sorry for going MIA. I relize I wasn't quite clear on my fear, whoops. I don't have to check in on everyone 24/7 and I don't go crazy if I don't know where you are. But if you on a plane or taking a really long car ride (I'm talking more than a one day trip here) I get nervous and my imagination takes off. Or if you say I'll be back in three hours, I expect you to be back or shoot me a text, or come back with a very good excuse.

@SinX franz, I have overcome my fear of this by having no shame. If I speak what I think and tell no tales I have nothing to be ashamed of. If you hate me for my opinion that okay, pretty much sums up my attitude.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 09-24-2011, 07:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Flawless Victory
I am afraid of Wind/Tornado-esque weather. Scares me completely senseless. If I hear thunder/heavy wind/sirens/heavy rain, I *have* to check weather.com to see what the prediction is. If not, I start crying and freaking out.

Social Phobias? I have none, I am an entertainer. Heights? Yeah, they freak me out a little, but I can function. Death? I've accepted it, and when it comes, yeah, it will suck, but it happens. Being alone? I'm OK with that, because it will never be permanent.

But you even JOKE about it being tornado weather outside when it's not 100% sunny awesome, and I WILL poop myself.

(not really, but you get the gist)
Old Posted 09-27-2011, 01:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
Default   #21  
Oh several things; Death, Change, Aging, Missing out on an opportunity, massive crowds, being fired, my grandma, pregnancy (a very unhealthy fear), being buried alive, not waking up, being skinned alive, impaled, and others but I can't remember it all at the moment.

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 09-27-2011, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
I fear the concept of people leaving me. I love other people, even though i'd never admit it. Nearly every trait a person has i admire, and if someone i care for were to leave me then i'd be a misanthropic shamble.

:o
If you're gonna bury them, bring them home first, if you're gonna marry them, bring them home first.
Old Posted 12-19-2011, 01:07 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #23  
I have some phobias, but I have a major one (I can explain them all after a couple of posts from people so it wouldn't be a double post).

I have the fear of being abandoned because it came straightly from my childhood of being abandoned and neglected by my family so it's like now in my adulthood I've become alone and if I've had any relationship I get clingy to them in hope that they won't leave me like my family has done to me. *crying right now ):* I've never had a friend in my childhood and abused by my sister and grandmother (physically and emotionally abusive) it just shows how I'm afraid of being abandoned and alone.

That whole thing is the basic explanation of why I'm afraid of being alone. *goes to corner and cries*

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Last edited by Echo-chan713; 12-19-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old Posted 12-19-2011, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
My biggest fear is that i will have to bury my sister, And my mother and father.
Kill me!
Hang me!
Do what you will,
Just be sure my heart stands still

Cut my throat,
So ill bleed out.
I wont protest, screem or shout.
Please oh please just cut my eyes out,
So i wont get lost in yours....
Old Posted 12-19-2011, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #25  
I'm actually not sure what I'm afraid of. I mean, I do crazy stupid things all the time, like get in a shopping cart and go down a hill on it or something, so I'm not really afraid of physical pain. I guess I'm afraid of failing school or ending up homeless
Old Posted 02-03-2012, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
I'm afraid of losing something such as a job and afraid of rejection in which it's more on the lines of no matter what I do it's not good enough even if it's the best option in the situation I get yelled at. My hardest is not good enough for anyone.

There are times where I'm afraid of being human or if I am even Humana I feel like I'm not human but property of someone else because of how I was raised

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
A good friend to talk to when things go to hell in a hand basket.
Default   #27  
Lots of things I'm afraid of, dieing, get run over, frogs, ect.

Please help me on my quest if you can: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7606
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
I have only three great fears in this world. Those fears are needles, being electrocuted, and computer viruses.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 02-04-2012, 07:38 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #29  
I have a fear of needles as well, more than likely because during my last eye surgery, the IV needle broke off in my hand... -has the scar to prove it-

I'm afraid of heights as well, and tiled walls. Walls with wood paneling are scary, too.

Years ago, I used to have terrible hallucinations about demons and monsters waiting around to do horrible things to me, and to this day, I'm still afraid of the dark. If I happen to go to bed before dawn (which has gotten to be a little rare), I always end up holding my breath before I turn out the last light, and getting into bed as quickly as possible... My bed is only two feet away from my lamp, but I still sleep with a flashlight.

I'm terrified of letting people down or making a fool of myself. Even with people I'm comfortable with, more often than not, I find myself checking things over, and over, and over again before I give a reply. One of the worst things that someone can do to me is tell me that they're disappointed in something I've done for them. As a child, I was either ignored, yelled at, or... well. I don't handle it very well when I feel like I'm in trouble, or that I've done wrong. So much as a stern tone of voice can end up making me cry, which is something I'm often ashamed of, because I tend to understand the situation as a whole and the other person's views even when I do, and know how it makes me look.

I'm also terrified of losing people I love, and I love easily and unconditionally, so that means quite a few. It's not just of them hating me for my failures, either. I get used to routine, and when it's broken without warning, I get irrational thoughts of the various things that could have happened to them, from minor accidents right up to death. I've had panic attacks on more than one occasion when friends have had random internet troubles for extended periods.

Old Posted 02-05-2012, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
O.o; I don't think I've ever considered that I have phobias.
I know I get anxiety attacks, I don't get them as frequently anymore, but I guess at that one point I was afraid of everything.
xD I don't find I'm afraid of things until after they happen.
Like- Spiders don't scare me. But after I had a dockspider run across my chest and someone slapped me with a pool noodle, I didn't know I had it on me. So now I have a fear of not knowing when a spider is on me more than it actually being there. xD
I think lack of success is my only true phobia though, xD and it's not even a phobia, from what I know~
"Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello."

-The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Old Posted 02-10-2012, 01:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #31  
my biggest fear is probably paranormal activities an possession its so crazy how all that is happining from a demon
Old Posted 02-13-2012, 04:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
I tend to be quite frightened of spiders.. I know I had a huge one in the room I am staying in so I left the window open all night in hopes it would go back outside.

I also am scared a bit about social interaction with people in real life, takes me quite a bit to really open up to someone and everyone has been brought different so someone might have a different view on a subject or I find it hard to break the ice to get to know the person better.. it's quite awkward sitting there and not knowing what to talk about.
Old Posted 02-13-2012, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote