Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Snap!
Default   #65  
Lol well.. this whole job searching thing is wayyyy harder than I thought it would be when I was just a wee child.

Then again, the economy wasn't crap back then and the world wasn't as populated.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 08-28-2011, 09:36 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
as well as even though a lot of jobs went overseas, but now it's more jobs being sent over seas and being outsourced

NOW I DON'T HAVE A JOB >BI

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Last edited by Echo-chan713; 08-29-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old Posted 08-29-2011, 12:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
Default   #67  
Take my job? I am absolutely disgusted by it.

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 08-30-2011, 10:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
My current job is "Certified Nursing Assistant".

My dream job? I don't really have one.....but I do hope to finish Nursing school soon and become a "Registered Nurse".

CNA's make around $8.50-$14.00/hr. I make somewhere around the middle of that since I've only been a CNA for roughly 3 years and worked at my place for only 2.

After I become a Nurse I'll be banking $18.00-$25.00/hr. YES! I can't wait! I'll finally be able to provide more for my family and not worry about my finances and debts. :(

*Click on the image to go to my art shop!*
Old Posted 08-30-2011, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #69  
I'm the only one who can help me get my dream job of a published writer of fiction and poetry, but for now i have to make do with being told to apply for jobs that, without fail, don't get back to me at all.

Too few vacancies and too many applying for it. They stop paying attention after a few days of the vacancy being open.
Where there's a Witch, There's a Way ;)
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 10:04 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i make a dollar over min wage *shrugs* but it's ok as long as i'm not poverty level even if some days i am close
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 10:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #71  
I'd have to say that as of right now, I am of the poverty-stricken level. I make $0 an hour at the moment and since I haven't had an official job yet, I can't even collect unemployment. I just have to keep applying and hoping for a damn miracle.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 02:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Person, what Person?
Current Job: School
Dream Job: Computer virus examiner
I have always loved talking apart anything I could find including compiter programs. Plus, taking apart viruses will also help create better anti-virus programs. My science teacher was actually the one to point out that if I could fix her smart board and laptop without help I obviously have some proficiancy in computer arts. I have to say if I went into this though, I would get a part time jod in acting. Acting isn't my dream jod just a passion I have had forever.
Old Posted 08-31-2011, 07:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
Default   #73  
Guys; I looked up my paycheck to see what I'll be picking up Friday, and it shows I worked EXACTLY 29 hours. But if you add up all the time I was scheduled, minus lunch times, it is 29.75 hours. And one of the nights I was there 5 hours and 59 minutes. The shift was only 5 and half hours. Plus most shifts we are to sign in 5 minutes early and I've been paid the time before.

how do I solve this one? I am going to the manager tomorrow but I KNOW he will say it's accurate.

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 09-01-2011, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
I'd have to say that as of right now, I am of the poverty-stricken level. I make $0 an hour at the moment and since I haven't had an official job yet, I can't even collect unemployment. I just have to keep applying and hoping for a damn miracle.
so am I and I have no government help. I got fired/ laid off from Rockettour Golf

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 09-01-2011, 01:34 PM Reply With Quote  
The Rose Prince
Default   #75  
I am unemployed right now but my dream job would be workin gas an animator or a concept artist for a video game company or pixar >:D IT WOULD BE SO AWESUME!
Old Posted 09-15-2011, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
I'm unempolyed right now and I hope I got that job at the costume shop since I did have previous experience at specialty items store

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 09-15-2011, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote