Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Poconut Overlord
Default   #65  
I don't think I could EVER get a tattoo...because their permanent and I can be as fickle with my appearance in real life as I am with my avatar (if only I owned like a TON of clothes, wigs, hair attachments I'd have such a blast <3). Henna tattoos sounds fine though I've never got one since the one chance I did was a COLD windy day at the state fair...where I wouldn't have an image of what I wanted for the artist anyways if the weather wasn't so chilly. -is picky-
Old Posted 11-08-2011, 09:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
I have one at the moment, it is a never-ending loop of script around my left ankle. The tattoo are the initials of my father and two grandfathers, who died when I was younger. I may post pictures later and if Alpha approves post a picture of the one I am working on right now for him.
Old Posted 11-08-2011, 02:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #67  
ooh those never ending script things are cool. First time I saw one, a few months ago, I was rudely staring at his arm xD;
Old Posted 11-10-2011, 10:53 AM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
I don't have any tattoos as of yet but these are what I'm planning on getting:

• Leopard print shaping my shoulders and possibly one side of my body.
  • A White bengal Tiger (I'm thinking it will have it's mouth open and a crystal will be inside of it; homage to the Final Fantasy series)
  • I have yet to decide on a chest piece~
  • SLEEVES. I want macabre women in corsets and mexican day of the day makeup on their faces (or just straight up skeleton faces and such).
  • I might get a crab somewhere on my body.
Old Posted 11-10-2011, 02:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #69  
I like tattoos and find them fascinating to look at, but I don't think I could ever get one myself. Not because of the pain it would take to get one, I wouldn't mind that, but it's the fact that ink is literally injected into one's skin when it happens...and I don't feel too comfortable with having ink in my skin for forever. It would just be too strange for me.

But I still like looking at people's tattoos and learning about any possible stories behind them as well as the decision to get them.

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 11-12-2011, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
body mods, tattoo, tattoos