Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #673  
I agree with Fen on that also.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 11:04 PM  
Delicate Soul
I think the 30th of April is long enough.
That's my personal opinion though.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 11:04 PM  
First Evil Ex-Gaian
Default   #675  
I'm sure the items will be in the Merchant Square for awhile, and with the date set to 30th you still have 17 more days to get them.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 11:14 PM  
Charmed Forever
Hmmmmm, maybe make items like you did for Japan, but specifically for Trisphee. Not saying do a Japanese theme to raise money, but maybe take a poll of the community and see what kind of items we would like, and do it like you did for Japan. Have all the separate items and the two bundles like you have now. Obviously we love these items and want to spend money on it, so if you do something similar, but directly for Trisphee, your money might go up.
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 11:33 PM  
Webcomicker!
Default   #677  
After staring at that picture in your siggy for like 5 minutes, I finally understand it. owo;

As for your idea, it sounds good, I'd just worry about users not wanting so many Rune items. O:

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 04-13-2011, 12:08 AM  
Charmed Forever
People might not so many Rune items, which is true, but if the items are so freaking awesome like they are with Japan, they won't even bat an eye about it being for Runes and will donate. With these items and if you guys decide to explain that the site is struggling, you can guilt trip your way into money. Trust me, I have a Jewish mother.
Old Posted 04-13-2011, 12:26 AM  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #679  
Hm...
okay what if...
Just thinking out loud here...
along with the regular monthly DIs you release a limited time themed bundle item. And by that, I mean a bundle item that contains a collection of the same items, like...
one month, a themed bundle of bottom items (like all socks/stockings, or all pants, or all shoes)
the next a themed bundle of all plushies
the next a themed bundle of all hats, etc etc
Items that are more elaborate than commons, but not as elaborate as DIs. Like...special one-time-only commons, pretty much.
Not too many per bundle, five or less. Make them a wee bit more in runes, like maybe 30/40 runes.

Of course this idea isn't feasible until there are more artists, but it's somethin to think about for the future

it doesn't even have to be every month, it can be during special times.
I've never seen a place do that, and it seems like it'd be kind of cool ... like, a specialty shop that opens up once in awhile or something.

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 04-13-2011, 02:09 AM  
Art Meiser
I wouldn't feel right guilt tripping users into giving money, which is why we don't talk about it much. If it gets bad enough we will have a drive for Trisphee.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 04-13-2011, 02:33 AM  
Charmed Forever
Default   #681  
I was actually kidding about the guilt tripping, but my idea still stands for what you're doing for Japan to do for Trisphee.
Old Posted 04-13-2011, 01:44 PM  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Wouldn't that seem a bit deceitful to use items made for donations to Japan to make money for Trisphee?
Would it? You still have 600 dollars (or more) that you are donating, so it's not like your stealing from them in anyway. Your giving them money to help the cause in the first place! Plus a lot of people like the items, and I haven't seen a lot of people selling them. (People are probably hoarding or don't want to sell because they are amazing *.*)
I personally would like to have them available longer so I have a chance to buy another bundle or something.
And now that I think of it, would it be deceitful if you didn't donate the money? Perhaps next future Charity Drive you could do "Donations to -Blank- charity will end at so and so, but the items will remain up until so and so for people who still want a chance to buy or get more."

Old Posted 04-13-2011, 04:30 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #683  
Illusion, the point Fen is making is that the amazing items were made for the purpose of users donating to Japan relief in order to acquire said amazing items. Although we made the items and they are property of Trisphee and we could, in theory, do as your suggestion, riding off the demand of amazing items originally intended for Japan donations in order to increase our own profits is tiptoeing a fine line of ethics.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 04-13-2011, 05:32 PM  
Delicate Soul
Those items were made to encourage users to donate to the charity that's supporting Japan. Not to encourage users to donate to us, that's the point Illusions. Just like the monthly donation items and the yearly donation items encourage people to donate to Trisphee. It wouldn't feel right to us to start taking donations intended for Japan for our own gain.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 04-13-2011, 07:48 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #685  
Alright, I understand the teams view now. ;)

Old Posted 04-14-2011, 04:17 PM  
Heavenly Angel
The last 2 items haven't been added yet? O.o Why so long?
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 05:57 PM  
Aigoo!
Default   #687  
also when it the donation amount going to be updated? It hadn't been updates since before I donated. Dx I wanna see my $$ in the donation amount lol
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 05:59 PM  
Heavenly Angel
Silly Bunny. :3
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 05:59 PM