Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Delicate Soul
Default   #65  
In my opinion, I think the game pad is pretty comfy. It was a little hard at first but it was also hard at first for me to get used to my 3DS. The corners are so sharp, it hurts my palms. But the Game Pad doesn't give me that problem. To each their own.

And yeah, she did go quiet but it took her long enough. I found myself trying to skip everything she said because it was like just like, "OH LET ME POP UP AND TELL YOU ABOUT THIS NEW FEATURE." and all I could think was, "okay, I.could.have.figured.that.out.on.my.own, thanks..."

I just set up my Nintendo Network ID today, which I felt was kind of strange. I tried to pick a default name of mine: Violet and I got an error. I didn't think Violet would be unrecognized because it's a name and a color but it was. They also don't let you use "Nintendo" anywhere in your ID.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 12-10-2012, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi View Post
In my opinion, I think the game pad is pretty comfy. It was a little hard at first but it was also hard at first for me to get used to my 3DS. The corners are so sharp, it hurts my palms. But the Game Pad doesn't give me that problem. To each their own.

And yeah, she did go quiet but it took her long enough. I found myself trying to skip everything she said because it was like just like, "OH LET ME POP UP AND TELL YOU ABOUT THIS NEW FEATURE." and all I could think was, "okay, I.could.have.figured.that.out.on.my.own, thanks..."

I just set up my Nintendo Network ID today, which I felt was kind of strange. I tried to pick a default name of mine: Violet and I got an error. I didn't think Violet would be unrecognized because it's a name and a color but it was. They also don't let you use "Nintendo" anywhere in your ID.
Probably because of copyright issues XP

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 12-10-2012, 11:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Delicate Soul
Default   #67  
Yeah that's very true. I can understand them not allowing Nintendo to avoid a copyright thing. And for all I know Violet is the name of some copyrighted character in a game. You're probably right, Echo.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 12-10-2012, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Charmed Forever
I'm not looking forward to it at all. It's a silly concept to me and not worth it.
Old Posted 02-06-2013, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #69  
*Bumps a bit*
I just bought a Wii U, I'm taking a break right now but all I can hear is my sister and her friends yelling out "NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" Because they are playing Nintendo Land's Luigi's Mansion mini game. That's all we've been playing practically. xD

It's soo much fuuuuun!!!!! The TV remote controls are awesome, and the miiverse is as addicting as Tumblr. xD

The only problem is that everyone fights for the tablet so we have to constantly take turns. xD

Old Posted 04-27-2013, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
My Sibling boyfriend owns a Wii U as well as my friend, and my other friends brother.
Old Posted 06-28-2013, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote