Not Logged In
Closed Thread

It's over 9000!
Default   #737  
Going to check out that wife one. owo

Old Posted 11-10-2015, 11:36 PM  
기다려
Yeah most will be available only in US but I'm India. Like Hulu

It's catchline is that it's the Popcorn Time of anime. Except Popcorn Time is pinched up now

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-11-2015, 02:07 AM  
Pixels
Default   #739  
I tried to watch the wife one but I just couldn't get into it.

I hope cardcaptors has a sub version, when I click play it pops up the dub but it's not the dub that originally aired on the show and I have a hard time adjusting.

Like hulu -- if you watch Rurouni Kenshin on hulu they did a new dub for the show and refuse to call him batousai the man slayer . . they call him something else, i forgot what, but it was horrible.

Old Posted 11-11-2015, 02:31 AM  
기다려
I watched Cardcaptor with subs on YouTube. I refuse to settle for a dub, ANY dub, ever. If I can't find a sub, I don't watch the show until someone subs it. Those are my principles

I've seen some reviews of waifu which say it's got a few problems running on Windows which is why I didn't get it for my comp-chan. What did you find thumbs-down about waifu?

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-11-2015, 02:48 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #741  
Crunchyroll has both Dub and Sub. When your on the main CCS page, you have to make sure you scroll down passed the dubs.

That or close the dub drop down thingy like i do o3o

D8 I liked the original dub of Rurouni Kenshin, I dunno if I'd like the redub. I'm VERY picky with dubs. The new Sailor Moon (1992) Re-Dub SUCKS D< The way the original voice actors did the original dub sounded more natrual, the new dub, they are trying to sound like the old VA's and it sounds forced and unnatural.

So far the only Dubs i've liked are: Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Host Club, Burst Angel.

Fruits basket dub was Ooookay.. but the original japanese was way better ouo

Saiyuki.. OMG the dubs screwed up the characters personality so bad! D:< there is that one character who NEVER really swears, the first word ot come out of was mouth was a swear word.. like NO D:< he's too nice for that! D8

The new CCS dubs don't pronounce Sakura's name right.. it annoys the CRAP outta me (The dub for the YYH movie didn't do Kuwabara's name right either, they called him Kuwahara) =o=,

Don't get into voice acting if you can't pronounce the names right.. geeze, you go up to someone named Jessie and call her Bessie, see how hard the punch >.>,

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-11-2015, 11:23 AM  
기다려
Yeah I hate how they mispronounce! I was so happy when in Big Hero 6, Honey Lemon pronounced Hiro just right. And that's not even an anime movie.

I just find that even if a dub is like, decent, the subs are always way better, like seiyuu are waaay better so I guess I'll take a leaf out of your book and close the dub drop down :D

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-11-2015, 01:26 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #743  
So far most of the Dubs i actually like are from Funimation ._., But thats barely. I'm serioulsy picky >n< if Steve Blum is in the American VA cast I'll watch it (fan girls) x3

But I prefer the Japanese Cast best. Takagi Wataru is one of my Favorite Seiyuu <3 He plays Ginta and Takagi Keiji on Detective Conan. He was that one explosive guy in Bleach.. He's an awesome cop but can voice an awesome delinquent x3 I like how he rolls his ra,ri,re,ru,ro's >x< I cant do that... <..>

Ah! The guy that voices Natsu Dragoneel from Fairy Tail, he's in Yowamushi Pedal, Princess Princess (squeeee! x3) and Rin-ne "<(ouo)>"

-loves picking out voices she knows- OuO

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-11-2015, 01:43 PM  
It's over 9000!
I don't know if this show is on crunchyroll, but another interesting anime is Gargantia.

Old Posted 11-11-2015, 03:00 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #745  
why does that sound familiar ._.,

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-11-2015, 07:23 PM  
It's over 9000!
Well, I've personally been watching it on Netflix. ^^;

Old Posted 11-11-2015, 11:41 PM  
기다려
Default   #747  
I like the girls who voice guys.

They always sound SO HOT like Yukito and Yue from Cardcaptor and Yuki from Fruits basket

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 01:58 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
xD some people actually hate that.

I like singers who are like that, like Neko96 she sounds like a guy (people on YT argue over her gender) and then when she sings in her femaley voice its like hearing another person sing! its like wooooaaahhhh!! and then this one person sings a few Songs that became opening/closings on Detective Conan. Her name is VALSHE. When i heard the one ending I was listening REAL hard to try to determin if it was male or female. i decided female and then looked it up <3

And Edogawa Conan's seiyuu is a woman (Minami Takayama), she was once married to Gosho Aoyama, the guy who makes Detective Conan manga! SHE KNOWS WHO THE BO'S BOSS IS! D8

Minami is a singer of the band Two-Mix, and she her self appears in the manga/anime as her self! OuO When she sings as conan, she has to sing off key cause conan can't sing, so hearing songs of them singing together is fun. x3

Look for Two-Mix's Truth song. There are like 3 versions. Two-Mix version. Conan Version and then a verson where they both sing ouo

I wanna make a thread, then re-read certain volumes (the one that the mangaka said mentions the name of the BO boss) list ALL of the names i find, then slowly mark off the ones don't fit or are dead, or Gosho Aoyama says aren't the Boss ._.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 08:28 AM  
기다려
Default   #749  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
xD some people actually hate that.
I wanna make a thread, then re-read certain volumes (the one that the mangaka said mentions the name of the BO boss) list ALL of the names i find, then slowly mark off the ones don't fit or are dead, or Gosho Aoyama says aren't the Boss ._.
How can peeps hate that? OUTRAGE

I'll go listen to all those seiyuu you mentioned and their hot voices

Go ahead and do that. That is expressing your fandom and curiousity's initiative in a KAWAII way!

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 10:21 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I know right?! D8 its awesome!

I spoke to a Japanese guy once, who wanted to do an over the net language exchange, he said i sounded like a boy.. I COULD SO VOICE MALE CHARACTERS! *u* muwahahahahaha!!!

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 04:21 PM  
기다려
Default   #751  
Ok now I wanna be creepy and hear your voice

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 11-13-2015, 07:02 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
=p japanese girls have higher pitched voices so american females sound like dudes i guess

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-13-2015, 12:15 PM  
Closed Thread