Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #35409  
no worries i do it too with hellos XD i can say hello to the same person for or five times a day hahahaha

i am well enough, my legs are cramping but i was busy these last two days running around

how are you?
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:07 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one then xD.

I hope your legs will stop hurting soon, cramps are annoying >.<.

I'm doing fine, just listening to music and posting here on Tris :3.
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:09 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #35411  
what music dear?
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
It's actually just one vocaloid song called Crazy Night xD. I'm still somewhat confused about the story in it even now >.>...

I'm starting to get bored/tired of it though, so I might either add more songs to it or play something else entirely soon enough.
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:12 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #35413  
i have not heard but i know the program, try fear garden?
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
I have heard it, but's not one of my favorites by far. I think my favorites are the Evil series, the Seven Deadly Sins series, Game of Life, Black Vow and a few others who's names escape me right now >.<.
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #35415  
i am not actually a fan of the program, i like some of it but a pure-synth song is not always the kindest on ears and i am pretty limited on what songs i know and listen to
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:20 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
I don't like digitized/auto-tuned songs either but, for some reason, I just really like vocaloid songs, I guess it's because most of the songs are more creative then most thing I normally hear >.>. That and I do like some of the concepts/stories of the songs a lot :3, they just simply entertain me xD.
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:24 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #35417  
woah,woah,woah XD digitized and auto-tuned are not the same and almost all songs made after the 70s are at some level sporting one or both of those traits

a synth song is made with synthetic instruments and voices, digitized is post edited as is auto-tuned
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:30 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Hmm... I guess I'm fine with digitized voices then, just not the auto-tunes stuff xD. Thank you for correcting me though :3.
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:33 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #35419  
sorry ^^; i get weird about technical accuracy even though i am pretty bad about misusing terms myself, pog just is not here to hit me in the back of the head and put me back in line XD
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
@cho: It's fine, if I'm misusing terms I'd rather know it then go around misusing it over and over again. So, no need to apologize :3.
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:37 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #35421  
so how is sweetie on the tris front? her avi is really coming along~
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:39 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
I'm doing alright until now :3. I've decided to try and quest a few older DIs, I saw around 3 that I liked quite a bit and I'm almost half ways there with the first one :3. I even found a thread where someone had two of the ones I'm planning to quest (including the current one) on sale, so, now all I have to do is post enough to get the Aurum together :3. I have a question though, can people sell runes here? I have to say, this would be the first site where the cash-currency was trade-able then. Though it would make things easier for myself :3.
Last edited by Areishia; 03-04-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:47 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #35423  
you can though a lot of the rune suppliers for the site do not sell anymore, if you are looking to buy runes however and sell them for au and old monthlies you will be very welcomed in the mp ^^

what are you questing? i dont have many but i might have something you are looking for
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:54 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
I fear I don't have the possibility to donate >.<. So I'd actually be the one buying ^^;.

I'm questing Looming Nightmare right now, I just simply fell in "love" with those chained angel wings <3~. You needn't give yours though, especially if you didn't plan on selling them in the beginning :3. With this post I'll have officially gotten 5k here and, considering that I already spent some Aurum and have only been here for 4 days, I'd say questing won't be that hard unless I suddenly become a lurker xD. Which I hopefully won't >.>...
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
& mix it all up, "chocobo noise", *picks ears*, add a tag!, booty, bop it tag it twist it, cho rox sox <3 secret s, cuddle a chocobo, exul fiddled wid deez, feed me plz, gesundheit, gizzie was here :p, i never played ff, i wuuuuv jooo <3, kits a shy cuddly cat, lauv was here, lime in da coconut, oh behave!, percival was here., pull it!, sexy cho cho tymes, sickybooboo thread, tag your it!, ur face r a tag, yeah baby yeah!