Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

기다려
Default Do not eat   #1  
I'm not edible fresh meat xD.
Celainia's fallen into the quicksand of inactivity and a couple other sites I've loved have had their official funerals. Hearsay: Trisphee's become slower by the day. Dunno how true that is but I'm here, all 'Ganbatte ne!' and fistpumping, I'll be a Trisphite Soldier if needed. I obv don't have emotional attachment to Trisphee since this is the first time I'm on it, but I love avi sites in general and enough have been shutting down.
I hate it when a site shuts before it's even properly taken off. I hate when a site shuts before I've had a chance to try it *coughpapertowncough* Mene, my fave, is still up and running thankfully.
Old Posted 10-11-2014, 12:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Welcome!
In general, Trisphee is somewhat contained to a few areas in the Club House, at the moment. You're welcome in my library!

Yeah, Trisphee is very slow at the moment - I believe in part because the administration here is focused on trying to put together several new things. (Translation: I am not overly worried about low numbers here)

Forums are fading in general, from what I've seen... as well as several things internet/coding wise in general. :(

But, you're here *hugs*

As a side note, I can send you some items if you want/think you'll stick around.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 10-11-2014, 03:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #3  
Welcome to Trisphee! Cute username :) I've noticed the inactivity on a lot of avatar sites as well. I'm doing what I can to bring in new members. In any case, if you need any help on how to create your avatar, or how to work the layering system, just ask and we can schedule a join.me session where I can show you live how to work things.

Hope to see you back soon!
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-11-2014, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Welcome to Tris.

Yeah, we're being a tad bit slow, but we're just rather short-staffed right now.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-11-2014, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #5  
We'll get things sorted. I was hoping for our annual Nox event but that's okay.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-12-2014, 02:13 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
@Lawtan: Thanks! I lurve libraries, both real and virtual :) I'm interested to know, What new things are they putting together? That's probably why I saw 'Trisphee is closed for nightly maintenance' when I tried logging in yesterday's Indian afternoon :P
@Ginger: I heard the layering system here is pretty cool. I'm still a year away from being 18 and thus am still under my parents' thumb, so I can't video chat at my free will, but thank you so much! I'll PM you with any silly noob questions I may be embarrassed to post in a thread :D What's the annual Nox event? *pulls silly noob face*
@Espy: I understand. Issokay, I like close-knit little communities anyway, even if they are harder to break into. Incidentally are you staff?
Old Posted 10-13-2014, 12:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #7  
I, er, hm. How did you figure that out?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-13-2014, 01:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Join.Me is a livestreaming chat without voice or video (unless you pay for the voice part, but I'm cheap IRL sooo :P)

You are able to see my entire desktop screen and everything I am doing. That's about the extent of it.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-14-2014, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #9  
@Ginger: OK...*redcheeks* it just looked so Skypey :P
I've gone to the body shop and am scrolling through loads of pages but am
unable to find myself a body... *gonked at own noobity*
@Espy: I really. Don't. Know. Even though psychology is one of my electives in high school. But wowster. *looks at you awed*
Old Posted 10-14-2014, 12:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Eh, it's no big. I'm not active staff anyways, haha.... Actually, I'm just a design artist, so I don't have magical pixel powers.

I love taking psychology classes. Would take more if I had the time.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-14-2014, 12:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #11  
O.o
I admit, I have never had a psychology course...

Umm...Coda (resident program cyber-mage) has a thread called "Wherein Coda is being a ridiculous tease" that may give you an idea...
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Last edited by Lawtan; 10-14-2014 at 02:46 PM.
Old Posted 10-14-2014, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
You can find a body in your avatar editor. Click 'Edit Avatar' and there should be link above the clothing links called "Layering", and to the right of that link, there are links called "Male" and "Female". Click which gender you want and you can choose from an arrangement of different skintones. You can change avatar genders whenever you like. There is even a baseless option :)
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-14-2014, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #13  
*Snuggles up to Dandelioness* Hi there! I'm new too. I'm glad to have some company around the site so if I promise not to chew on you, perhaps we can become friends! I hail from Mene as well, but I left a while ago. Personal reasons, though I do miss it from time to time. Hope you are getting the hang of this place. I'm still exploring, but I thought I'd stop in to say hi to some of my fellow newbies. <3 So Dande, do you have any favorite books or movies?
Old Posted 10-15-2014, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
@Ginger Thank you so much! Now I'm not invisible anymore, and I can put on the awesome items gifted me by awesome users <3
@AliceinZombieland *gives you a giant glomp* YOLO, FELLOW NEWBIE! I'd totes love to be friends, newbies gotta stick together! I don't come online every single day, more like alternate days here, so I'm apologising in advance if I ever fail to respond quickly to you.
Hmm. I love too many books and additions to the list keep taking place. I like character development though and I'm annoyed by immature, annoying YA characters :P. I don't watch many movies, mostly I watch the disney animated ones LOL but I loved The Others (2001) and Kahaani (2012). I also like a recent-ish one called The Lunchbox. You'd have to watch the latter two with English subs though because they're actually Hindi movies-although The Lunchbox has a bit of English and Kahaani, a bit of Bengali- but if you're in the US you'd be able to get CDs with subs, easy, at least for Kahaani. Def worth checking out any rainy afternoon that you're bored :D
Last edited by daikokunyo; 10-17-2014 at 01:29 PM.
Old Posted 10-17-2014, 01:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #15  
I will definitely look up Kahaani and The Lunchbox, and I LOVE The Others!!!! One of my more favorite movies! Nicole Kidman is just fantastic in that. She's so lovely; I just watched her in Practical Magic recently. Funny little movie, but it was a favorite when I was a kid.

YA novels are a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, but only when the writing is good. I've tried to read some my friend likes, but they can be so bad that I worry if that's a reflection on youth today. Anyways, no worries about not responding right away. I'm here and there as well, obviously, and I apologize for being gone so long. I got caught up in work and some parties my friends have been throwing for Halloween. October is a very busy month for me.

Anywho, I have no problems watching movies with subs; I also watch korean dramas as another guilty pleasure. I've always been into korean television shows since I was a girl; my grandmother is korean and my mom won't talk about her side of the family so I found other ways to feel close to them, even if they are really silly, superficial ways like watching korean tv. I wish I could watch it without subtitles, but I don't understand korean and my mother would probably kill me if I asked her to teach me. And now I worry I am too old to learn such a challenging language. XD At the very least, it would be hard to practice since nobody in the area I live in speaks Korean.

Do you know any other languages? Are you from the United States and if so, have you ever travelled out of the country? (If not, where are you from?) I wish I could say I have, but I haven't even been to Mexico or Canada. It's an aspiration of mine to travel someday, but I have a lot of debt so it's something I'll have to work up to. I have been to quite a few states though, coast to coast.
Old Posted 10-20-2014, 06:02 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
I swear The Others is awesome. It's the only ghosts movie I've come across that's got a proper story, others are just a ghost out for revenge, killing everyone with loads of gore, is exorcised, the end.
I do love one particular YA author: Cat Clarke. She's only written a few books but she's OMGamazing.
DON'T apologize for not responding immediately, please! :P You have no idea how that makes me feel
I know the 'I wanna get in touch with my roots' feeling well :) I guess you could learn Korean enough to understand, if not to speak fluently? You shouldn't keep yourself from trying!
I live in India and have been to US and the UAE. I know a few languages: English, Hindi (India's 'national' language), Telugu (my mother tongue.) I know a few phrases of Japanese if that counts LOL.
There are actually 110 distinct languages spoken in India so you can imagine. There was a lot of to-do about Hindi being the national language because people saw it as the linguistic majority dumping their language on the minorities and some places they refuse point blank to learn Hindi and learn English instead. Nobody cares about whether English has been dumped on us because there are no laws making learning English mandatory unlike for Hindi.
Old Posted 10-20-2014, 07:34 AM Reply With Quote