Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Magic
Unhappy I wish things wouldn't get stolen...   #1  
So eleven days into the year already and someone stole my winter coat... only rain proof coat I had too... sigh
it's been raining a lot here too... sigh...

just finished two other depressing years
which had a lot of death... of friends and family... and I really was hoping for a good year... but my faith in a good year, seems to of wavered...

can't really do anything else contacted who I needed to report it to... but since I don't know who did it... I and 99% sure I won't get it back, put up a couple notes asking if who took it would return it... but my hope is very low...

sigh...
Hope everyone is having a better year and/or will have a great year

I guess I just gotta be positive
Old Posted 01-11-2017, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I'm sorry to hear that, that happened.

My childhood friend dealt with thieves at the beginning of december last year.., they pretty much took everything of value. Wii, games, DVDs, clothes, jewelery... they came back 3 times while she wasn't home.

Police caught them weeks later breaking into a home a few blocks away. =o= she never got her stuff back though.

its sad when it happens. I hope you can get a new coat soon. =(

(my year started off bad too.. was sick the first week, and now mom's in the hospital starting today with pneumonia. =o=)

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-11-2017, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #3  
AhI am so sorry to hear that!I'd give you mine if you lived close to me since I can't fit in it anymore. :(

Maybe try and stay positive and just chalk it up to left over dregs of last year, this year could still turn around for you. We're all here any time you need as well!

Old Posted 01-11-2017, 11:31 PM Reply With Quote  
-
Sorry to hear about the theft. You would think that a coat would be one of the rare things that people would steal.

Good thing I am small so most people won't fit into my coat.

I haven't had anything stolen from me in awhile. Although I have seem to have misplaced my coupon organizer. Actually, my husband misplaced it, but I am going to have to look for it this weekend. >.>
.___.
Buying: NATM
Questing: Event Items 13/19
Miniature Fairy Wings, Immortal Worlds, Eye Sore Current Funds:0 Au.
Updated: 12/16/16 08:55 PM
Old Posted 01-11-2017, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Default   #5  
Thank you guys, smiles

Demonskid: I hope for the best for your mother, pneumonia can be pretty bad sometimes make sure people don't leave windows open at the hospital... we found nurses left windows open when my grandpa was there

sadly it seems it's another person who lives in these apartments since only people who live here have the key to the laundry room, they waited till I was completely done with the load to take it
I left the room for a few minutes and that's all it took for it to disappear, they took a pair of pants too but that wasn't important to me...

Glitch: thank you, that's really sweet!
yeah sadly it was a really nice coat that I got on a really, really good sale... was normal price 200 to 270
and we got it on sale for closer to 50 or 60...
but yeah hope to get a new coat soon... my mom had to buy me that last one... till then got some light ones and a umbrella, hope I can get a new one before it snows again

(I guess you're right I was pretty lucky to have that for when I did.. wouldn't of been able to get it full price and was pretty lucky when I got it)

feeling a little better, not in a state of shock anymore, still uneasy but that's expected... and spent about a half an hour hugging a cat
I think I needed someone to talk to, so thanks
Last edited by Glass Heart; 01-12-2017 at 12:12 AM.
Old Posted 01-11-2017, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Fulkth: yeah I sorta picked an extra large coat so I could layer it... I got a fuzzy jacket that I normally have as an inner layer during the winter... which luckily I still have but it's not water proof... and wind goes right through it without a wind blocker over it

yeah I misplace things a lot too... but definitely didn't misplace this, I thought about taking it in to airdry but knew that it would of had a hard time drying so put it back into the dryer... I wish I could go back in time and tell myself that is a bad idea =p

hope you find what you misplaced =)
Last edited by Glass Heart; 01-12-2017 at 12:08 AM.
Old Posted 01-12-2017, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Heart View Post
Thank you guys, smiles

Demonskid: I hope for the best for your mother, pneumonia can be pretty bad sometimes make sure people don't leave windows open at the hospital... we found nurses left windows open when my grandpa was there
now if she'd leave it closed at HOME! D:< I shut it last night.. came into her room this morning to it WIDE open WTF!

ooo.. expensive coat ono

heres the plan... make a CRAP load of cookies, and offer them to the neighbors... and look for your coat >:D

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-12-2017, 12:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Magic
yeah that would be a problem... concerned about that, I know a "small" fan might not be best but, having one might be better than any cold air from outside... hoping the best for her, both of the people I knew who ever got pneumonia got it at the hospital... one of them got over it but it took a month for her to get better...

is it cold outside where you are?

---

yeah it was... the cookie idea would be silly especially since I bought cookies from one of the kids living here not long ago

I sadly I don't think I'll try that, I have a pretty good idea of who it is and they like to try and brake things and jam locks... so I think I'd feel safer looking for a new one after I took more time to think about it...
mostly put the sign up so other neighbors would know the keep a better eye on their stuff... so they don't lose things too...
already planned it with mom that I'll just take my stuff back to her place to get it cleaned from now on...

I mostly needed a place to vent and it seems that chatting here sometimes really puts me in a better mood

the next coat I get I'm totally going to write my name on it!!!

not only on the tag though since that can be cut off...
Old Posted 01-12-2017, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #9  
Every bad moment always leaves a light at the end of the tunnel. That's what I always tell myself. When I have a bad day, I say, "Hey, it will get better, I know it." That is what usually motivates me.

I had a bad transition into 2017. The dynamics between my friends altered, it's just not the same even though I wasn't there when the incident happened. Now I hardly hear from them as much. I feel like what happened is putting me right in the middle. This is also (hopefully) a milestone year in my life and I know it's gonna be a rough one. But you know, life has it's bruises, it heals. :)

I hope you have a better year and leave the rest of the negative things behind and try to focus on yourself as well, keep your mental state positive.

-

I also noticed people have been assholes recently since the new yea... especially since I work in a drive thru where people try to get free food and free money lol. The new year new me thing is off a bit..
Ruff..
Old Posted 01-12-2017, 02:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Bassy: yeah I kind of noticed that too, I don't work at a drive thru but yeah have noticed it more
so I found watching really silly shows before I go to work seemed to help cheer me up

that sounds like high school for me... hope your friendships work out for the best

Edit: so since people cheered me up I would like to give a gift of art to everyone who posted above this message
It may take a few days up to two weeks since I don't know how busy I'll be, but I finished one already
and well since I haven't drawn finished images before on my tablet, this will sorta be a trial and error sort of thing =)

I need to sleep for now will post others once they are finished
thanks again

Last edited by Glass Heart; 01-27-2017 at 12:38 PM.
Old Posted 01-12-2017, 03:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #11  
Awww iam sorry! And i know its hard sometimes to stay positive! Buy something else you could not do! Any day something great will happen I know that!!
Old Posted 01-12-2017, 06:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Heart View Post
yeah that would be a problem... concerned about that, I know a "small" fan might not be best but, having one might be better than any cold air from outside... hoping the best for her, both of the people I knew who ever got pneumonia got it at the hospital... one of them got over it but it took a month for her to get better...

is it cold outside where you are?
its cold off and on.. it was snowing when she caught it so I'd say yes.. it's pretty warm now.. and rainy x-x

weather make up your mind!

(she smokes too so that doesn't help)

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-12-2017, 07:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Default   #13  
Miss Sandman: thanks yeah don't really know what to do feeling a bit beside myself this morning... spending more right now just doesn't feel right... before when it didn't feel like someone could just take all your stuff was better...

didn't sleep much... tried to but yeah

Demonskid: yeah that would make it harder, not sure if she smokes inside but if so it maybe better with a window open as long as it is warm out... guessing she isn't going to stop smoking till she is better

I was just guessing she was feeling warm or something for her to open the window
Old Posted 01-12-2017, 10:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
the neighbors have their heat blasting which makes it feel like an oven x-x

I'm hoping I don't catch her pneumonia..

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-12-2017, 10:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #15  
I think what everyone needs is to focus on themselves and their well-beings. Try yoga, meditation at the end of a very stressful day. Maybe not yoga if you're not the yoga person but taking time before you go to bed or in the morning, meditate for an ease of the mind.
This one is a simple breathing exercises to get into a habit:

Breathing is key to calming your mind. I need to try to start these meditation rituals so I myself can be happier and loose.

Ruff..
Old Posted 01-12-2017, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja

I couldn't help it.. I had to post this one >w>,

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 01-12-2017 at 10:40 PM.
Old Posted 01-12-2017, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote