Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Addicted to Trisphee
Default Maybe Im just a grumpy old man...   #1  
But I swear to god. Im trying to find a 2017 planner and damnit the at-a-glance company changed their shit again. The one Ive been using for the last 4ish years got messed with and now I dont like it. All the others in that style are either black or super colorful with designs in the pages.

How hard is it to just stick with a consistent style man? All I want is a weekly/monthly purple soft-covered planner thats roughly 6" so I can keep it in a purse.

It bothers me that they cant just like keep the style the same each year. It really messes with my ocd. Harumph.

Do you guys have planners you like? Any other brands I could look at maybe?
Dazzling
We feel a swoon coming on

Closet Perverts
Old Posted 01-08-2017, 04:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
I see more people getting into Bullet Journaling than planners. You can do to-do lists, planner, and other things. It's a little confusing at first, but it's like a "reck this journal" kind of thing.
Old Posted 01-08-2017, 05:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #3  
Yeaaah. I can see the appeal of it but I really love super organized planners you know? ones with a monthly calendar to write in plans as well as daily spots for details and then just lined note pages. Im way too picky I think.
But Ill definitely look into it. Maybe I might get into it!
Dazzling

Closet Perverts
Old Posted 01-08-2017, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
I'm a bit of a technophile, so...I do most of that type of thing via my phone these days. :P

I still write on paper for some stuff, but weirdly enough, only when I'm sitting at my computer. Usually for marking stuff down that I want to remember for some game I'm playing.
Old Posted 01-08-2017, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #5  
It's more of you creating the whole thing.

Here is one link to look at to know more information about it.
http://lifehacker.com/the-bullet-jou...all-1786382012

I'm trying to start my own but I can't even keep a planner on top of things anyway. I'll write things down but I never look at it because I will remember.
Old Posted 01-08-2017, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Toho: Thats reasonable! But for some reason Im just a pen n paper gal. Everything just makes more sense after physically writing it down. I just remember it better and such. I wish I could do it on my phone but I just cant get into it.
Bassy: Hmm. Well I do love doin stuff myself. Ill take a look at the link o Uo
Dazzling

Closet Perverts
Old Posted 01-08-2017, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #7  
I'm really bad about using planners and such, but I can completely understand the frustration of having a style you want for something and then it gets changed so it's not the same as what you want.

I definitely am big with writing out to-do lists though. Even though I almost never accomplish anything on any given list.
XP
It makes it easier for me to at least keep track of what I was supposed to do on any given day. (Mainly just housework or crafting stuff.)
Although I used to have a nightly task list at work, but then we were supposed to revise my duties and it never really happened, but they still got rid of my task list...so that's really thrown me off a lot.
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
have you considered no-year planners? where you write in your own date? i do that, you can stock up on the ones you like in bulk this way
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #9  
>.>

...I just use a Virtual Machine set for the early 2000's, and thus old Franklin Covey...

That + my library + notepad...
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 01-09-2017, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
I just write stuff on a sheet of paper--then toss it out xD. I hate keeping things because it feels useless and messy most of the times, and planners generally don't have enough space for each day too.

Old Posted 01-10-2017, 03:28 AM Reply With Quote