Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Derp
Default When your pet shows you affection <3   #1  
My kitty cat decided to lay next to me and gave permission to give her pets.
It's so nice to have moments like these, because most of the times she's like I love you human, but keep your distance face.

What moments do you appreciate with your pets?
Old Posted 12-18-2016, 01:59 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
I appreciate all the moments!
I have 3 dogs and 6 cats, 2 turtles and 2 bunnies so I have A TON of moments with cuddles.
One cat specifically sleeps next to my face every night, and another 2 at my feet. The other 3 like dark places. The dogs sleep with us too, usually between me and the husband.
One of the turtles is really social, and if you put two fingers in the water he will come up and grab them with his ... paws? hands? 0.o and let you pull him around the fishtank like your teaching him to swim XD
The bunnies are the least cuddly, but also some of the newest addition and are less then a year old still. but they sit in your lap and let you pet them =3
Animals are so wonderful <3

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 12-18-2016, 02:26 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #3  
I talk and interact with my pets (and other people's pets) a lot, so I do get to know what they do and how to ask for things. It's when they do something unusual that sticks with me.

For example, my old dog would normally walk over and sit next to be when I was on the couch, or in my lap, and normally slept on the bed with me for at least part of the night (he moved around a lot). At times though, he would sit and put himself right next to my head. Wasn't sure why, but just figured he wanted to be extra close at that time or something.

When I was leaving for college for the second time, I was packing and had stuff all over the bed. He was sitting on the bed in front of me and I was chatting to my mother and just happened to be talking about how it sucked that I had to leave him with my mom again since I would be living on campus most of the time (back on weekends). I was patting him and looked down at him and he looked up at me and leaned his head onto my stomach while still looking at my face. It was the only time he had ever done that and it was damn hard not to cry.
Old Posted 12-18-2016, 05:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I've got a cockatiel that will cuddle his head into my wife's face, especially up under her nose. (He won't get close to mine; he pecks me if I even suggest it.)

One of my cats loves to climb up into our bed when my wife and I are lying down and wedge himself between us, even if there's not quite enough room. One time he pushed his head up under my arm and tucked the rest of himself into my armpit. (And he's a LARGE cat.)

Another of my cats will do the normal cat thing of headbutting you to show affection, but if you scratch her on the head when she does that she'll put a paw around your wrist and turn her head to start licking your hand.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-18-2016, 11:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #5  
We have cats and a chinchilla. Sometimes the cats will come in here and get in my lap while I'm on the computer. We have one, Vetrix, who actually acts like a cat. Like, no people food, no begging, no allowing us to just pick her up and cuddle her, so when she offers affection, it's a rare and awesome moment.

As for the chinchilla, he's a total dick most of the time. He will throw food at you, or fuss if you even get too close when he's in a mood. But sometimes I can get my whole hand on his head and he'll let me scratch him for several minutes. Other time, he'll eat with one hand and hold my finger with the other.
Old Posted 12-18-2016, 12:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
I love when animals are cuddly.
Old Posted 12-18-2016, 01:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #7  
I have 3 cats.

Zeke the oldest only seems to like to have mom pet him, very rarely will he comes to me.

Hiro is the middle child, he loves attention but only when 'HE' wants it. He's a lap cat but hates being held if your standing.

Kuromi is our baby. She seems to prefer me the most. She followed me home last month, like serious invade. xD She's ALWAYS in my lap or on my chest sleeping.

Even more so right now as she is in heat. =w=, after mom and I move, we're gonna save up to get her fixed.. her 'Calling' is getting annoying >3>

She went to give Zeke a kitty hug/headbutt.. and he freaked and ran away growling o3o, poor Kuromi.. just wanted a hug.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-20-2016, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Haha. We've got two cats right now.
Have any of you seen that little comic on facebook with the cat rubbing against it's humans legs saying 'pet me' then when the human tries, it moves away and says 'with your eyes!'?
That's our Little Girl to a tee... unless you're my mum, then you can pretty much cuddle her whenever :P
They've got some weird blood bond going on, we think... LG gave mum cat-scratch fever when she caught her... Come's from the saliva, actually, not scratches...

Our other cat gets right up in your face and demands attention and food.

Then there's my dog. He lives with my grandparents... but he is totally mine. He's pretty well glued to my side whenever I'm here... He gets all sad if I don't love on him for about twenty minutes after arriving.
He likes to share (steal) the bed with me... total blanket hog.
Old Posted 12-24-2016, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #9  
I miss having my ferrets snuggle up to my legs at night. I haven't been able to let them out overnight for a year due to construction in my bed room and it not being ferret proof anymore.
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 04:46 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
i have 11 cats, 8 dogs, and 14 guinea pigs my cats are very showy they keep on sleeping on my lap while the dogs keeps on licking my feets when they want treats hehehe
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 07:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #11  
I have a dog that likes to steal my attention all the time. My girlfriend jokes that the dog and I spend more time together than I do with her.

We nap together, I take her to work, and sometimes she'll even jump in the bathtub if I forget to close the bathroom door while I'm in the shower.
My typos have tyoos at this point.

I am a MAN.

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Old Posted 01-05-2017, 02:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
My dog NEVER cuddles with me. Like EVER. I got to cuddle with my dog and I was soooooo happy, but then my mom came home and stayed with her...my dog don't like me as much as he likes my mom.
Ruff..
Old Posted 01-16-2017, 12:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Multiply Six by Nine
Default   #13  
my dog just threw up on the carpet so not really any sweet moments with her today :'V but shes so cute and affecionate most of the time! like she cant even sleep unless shes cuddled up right next to me under the blankets :D
✧DETOX JUST TO RETOX✧

Art Gallery ❥Art Shop ❥Tumblr

sig art by me
Old Posted 01-18-2017, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Pets snuggling with you is, like, the best thing ever. Just makes you feel so loved...

Yesterday my chicken, unprompted, hopped up onto shoulder. Kinda hurt because I need to trim her claws down, but other than that... so cute. Really made me feel better.
Old Posted 01-20-2017, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote