Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #33  
Yea, I am the same way about the meeting thing xD
Well, I mean... x-x I have no ideas currently for a plot...

Well, I have Foxkin, Vampires, Werewolves, and Dragon kin when it comes to races xD
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 06-12-2013, 03:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Dragonkins >w< hehe

So mainly beast half types huh. I normally stick with elves myself or some cross breed.. I do make a lot of half bloods for whatever reason. Hrm... or the really odd races.. I love dryads, naga and centaurs Dx (mainly dryads >w>)

Yeah I don't really have a plot in mind either off the top of my head .w.; I mean we could do a number of things, two races fighting, one captures the other or something or their group captures the other, could start it off as a slave trade deal so to speak, skipping over the master x slave bit there .. not really something i can base a full rp on D; no enough content if you ask me.

Maybe one or the other requires aid in a quest or is on a pilgrimage.. ok now im just spitting ideas up xD
Old Posted 06-12-2013, 08:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35  
I have always liked the idea of the characters being at odds and fighting before they end up getting along, whether it be verbally or physically ouo.. If that helps at all xD I am sorta tired haven't slept yet and I JUST got one with my avy or my oc Tristan.. and now I have to find someone to do couple art.. *face palm*

""

Old Posted 06-12-2013, 08:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
me too actually.. xD thats some of my favorite pairings.. I normally go both routes verbal and physical.. >w<; (tend to do war or fighting settings a lot so real easy to capture someone on either end and have them beat or roughed up a bit. Normally after the two characters have bonded together a little before hand due to a series of events so they really notice that they care enough not to let the other die there)

ANYWAY!

I sorta slept.. xD i was about to crawl back to bed as the little one went back to sleep .. and its 8 am in the morning after i went to bed at like.. 3 or 4? xD ...

I can do couple arts if you don't find anyone ^w^ ~i have issues adding more work to myself haha~
Old Posted 06-12-2013, 08:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #37  
How about, Your character catches my character and puts her in shackles, roughs her up a bit, my character yells and spits out names, and something causes your character to need my characters help so your character unshackles her and what not Etc etc.. xD

Well, I need it real so cause I plan on Surprising someone with it during an rp, and like adding it to the post.. xD So, I don't wanna like rush you or anything, I know you have a lot of stuffs you need done ouo

""

Old Posted 06-12-2013, 08:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
I can go with that. Hrm.. thinking on what could cause him to need her though.. maybe that can be decided after the profiles and stuff are together more >w<

i guess we still need a setting so to speak.. like a time period ish type of deal and if its a war or just some group that happened to catch your character and part her from her home or something (wow i feel like we're talking about avatar here lol maybe its just me)

pff i could get a lot of art done in a day easily.. I just slack off >w>

how about message me the references for the characters and I'll let you know if I can get it done :3 also if you have a pose idea in mind as well i guess xD

~if i vanish i probably went back to bed.. 8am on 3-4 hours of sleep is bad for me lol i keep yawning Dx~
Old Posted 06-12-2013, 08:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39  
You have full reason to slack off though xD! I will send the ref in a sec, I have to get my avy into PB xD

Erm, As for a setting, maybe a war? Or my character is a fugitive or something? ouo

""

Old Posted 06-12-2013, 08:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
I kinda like the fugitive route actually : o like sorta .. as a example it makes me think of the mages outside of the circle in dragon age.. where they are wanted yes but half the time they didn't even do anything bad xD

maybe my character is more like a bounty hunter or something.. D; blade for hire or something lame haha
Old Posted 06-12-2013, 02:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #41  
You just must a dragon age reference... Oh my.. <333 My love for you just grew ten fold rose. xD

I love the idea of a rogue mage, maybe we can set it similar to the dragon age story?

""

Old Posted 06-13-2013, 12:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Thought you knew I was a dragon age fangirl x'D im still mad at the second one though i saw the perfect image somewhere saying to sum up DA 2 "What the fuck did you do?!" Each image having a different character until the ending one with Anders x'D i was like yep that was me at the end..

but yeah ANYWAY before i go off on a spew about that >w< .. it makes me miss my city elf templar .. D: he was so great to play as and I paired him with Morigan (probably spelled wrong but shh for now) <3

ok for real anyways!

>w< we could if you want : o im ok with using the world or similar to the world i just fell weird playing as any characters that are already in the series (not to say they can't cross paths with them for random reasons)

it kinda makes me want to make a city elf templar for this rp xD so much fun i swear.. and i love that they are a head shorter then humans haha
Old Posted 06-13-2013, 12:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #43  
I liked the game play in number 2, Simply because you weren't just clicking buttons, but the story was dull.. Dx.. I am a DA fanboy xD In fact i made a group rp with Templars exactly like the ones from DA.. its on this site even :P

Okay, So, My character is a Mage, Most likely will either be a Human or an elf.. Not 100% sure yet... I don't think I have any foxkin mages... Hmm...Anyways, she is running from the tower, I am also assuming, and gets caught by your character whom is a hired sword or Templar?

""

Old Posted 06-13-2013, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
oh really.. I might have to go poke that one .. i haven't been in a group rp in so long (well if its still accepting characters) lol

Yeah i loved the story from the first one, the second was ok.. i guessed the ending way before it happened xP sad that no matter what you did the end was the same. The 3rd I am excited for because they showed Morigan in the trailer :D i'll be way more then happy if they do two things if you move your save files to the new game.. A.) explain what happened after she went through the portal and B.) if your character romanced her and went through the portal with her if you get to see your warden again <3

anyway!!!!

um i dunno xD um i guess i could be a templar i mean it would warrant the rough treatment after catching the other character.

god i am really thinking hard on a race .. city elves are so fun to play because they hate humans normally (well mine always do.. ) plus being a templar that would end up loving the other character would feed my love for awkward relationships xD ...
Old Posted 06-13-2013, 12:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #45  
Well, I just opened it up, It was the one I was asking help on names for, look through the ooc's youll find it...

I hope they do that too, I would LOVE that.. Though, I will have to get 1 and 2 and replay them, since I lost the original console my characters where on.. :(

Yay for awkward relationships <3 I would love to see the city elf Templar thing, it would make me sooo happy xD not to pressure you I just think it would be cool.

""

Old Posted 06-13-2013, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
im glad i got 1 and 2 on the pc.. i want to reply them as i rushed the story to see things.. i want to go back and replay the city elf templar and romance his wild mage again x'D <3 then go through all the dlc and yeah it'll be great >w< though in DA2 i might leave out the dlc for the prince guy =/ at the end he's a meany face if you ask me...

and i probably will >w<

pff pressure! you just gave me permission, so doing it >w< I had the one in my game modeled after the dark elf i normally have in my siggy.. xD but i'll make a new one for this rp similar though >w<

(omg i want to install the game again and take a screen shot for the profile image haha <3 i know im a nerd)
Old Posted 06-13-2013, 01:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
Lol, I can see this rp being really awesome already xD, Especially mixed with my little bit of insanity.. xD

""

Old Posted 06-13-2013, 01:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
you make it sound like im normal or something :P

what else do we need to flesh out before we make a thread, also who is doing first post xD (and we are having profiles yes? lol)

sorry hyper .. a bit sleepy but yeah xD not happening and fixing food.
Old Posted 06-13-2013, 01:16 AM Reply With Quote