Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #785  
i have service on mah phone again ;w;

looks like they added a pokestop in my town.. but i'll be moving elsewhere next month.. and i dunno if there are pokestops near there -o-

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-06-2016, 11:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Oh, that would suck. :<

I'm up to lvl 15, but I don't really do anything to advance other than turn it on during a morning walk and catch a thing or two...so I could probably live with starting over, but it would be uncool.

Around here, at least, there's piles of pokestops where ever there are lots of shops, or a University.
Old Posted 12-06-2016, 11:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #787  
ohio sucks o3o you need to either be in a big city or in a collage town to have access to a good amount of pokestops

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-06-2016, 12:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
There aren't a lot of Magicarp that spawn around here... I've not even got enough candy from catching and hatching them to even make half a Gyarados currently... It's much the same with the Pikachu medal too sadly. I'm now just working on getting and hatching eggs to get the last few pokemon I'm missing, but I'm taking a much more relaxed approach to it now as it's a pain to get to stops right now...

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-06-2016, 01:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #789  
It was saying something like it could not validate her account, she logged out, logged in with her gmail, it restarted her, I uninstalled and reinstalled, but eventually she was able to log back in and had not lost anything. I don't know if it was an issue on Niantic's end or ours, because my tablet was being buggy at the same time and it was storming pretty badly. Either way she's just glad to get back in and have everything.

Yeah, agree with you on the Magikarp. Pikachu we don't have much trouble with, he'll pop up occasionally. Just need one more for a Raichu. And finally saw Shellder for the first time in months, so we have a Cloyster now.

I think, especially in a small town with stops few and far between, the only approach we can take now is a relaxed one, and hope we didn't miss a Snorlax or Lapras or something because we didn't go in the right direction.
Old Posted 12-06-2016, 01:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Had to post. Still panting right now but this was great.

Last night my sister got mad at me, because I happened to look at the Sightings and say "There's a Snorlax nearby!" right as it popped up. She's mad they like me, she's sighted five but never actually found them.

But just now she asked if it was OK to run to the helicopter. She showed me Lickitung's silhouette and off we went. I got my favorite little pink Pokemon now!
Old Posted 12-07-2016, 05:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #791  
Woo, Lickitung! Fun times.
Old Posted 12-07-2016, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konzern View Post
But just now she asked if it was OK to run to the helicopter.
GET TO DA CHOPPA
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-07-2016, 05:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #793  
Congrats Konzern!

Also totally typical that we got home from shopping tonight (our normal food shop) and there was a Magicarp flopping around waiting for us! It was a large one too so I now have 4 towards that medal ^_^;;

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-07-2016, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
XD That was basically it, Coda! Even cut through the farmer's market to get there faster.

I'm still so happy, Lickitung's my favorite from the first generation. And it really helped the egg!

Love that the Magikarp was waiting, maybe they do want you to get that medal after all?
Old Posted 12-07-2016, 06:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #795  
I can only hope! It sounds like you guys had fun though ^_^

We've not long had a Wigglytuff and Electabuzz show up here at home! Was super surprised and the Electabuzz is at least close to if not a 100% IV pokemon too! ^_^

As a member of team mystic I'm not looking to get all final forms that are "Breathtaking wonders" as their hidden stats are in the top percentage. ^_^;;

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-07-2016, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Good luck with it :) Seems like the water types like your place! Nice on the Electabuzz too. We've just got the one, came from an egg. I only just within the past few weeks realized the electric company is not far from our house, and we're stupid for not looking for electric types around it.
Old Posted 12-07-2016, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #797  
We live the other side of town to a large expanse of water, so we get a few water types showing up, but we get a lot of Electric types here too. They seem to like urban, suburban and industrial areas.

Last night I managed to get my gold medal for steel types ^_^;; I'm now slowly working towards the 5 type based medals I'm missing and the 6 other medals. I'm a long way off on all of them though...

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-08-2016, 05:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
All the electric we have, other than Pikachu and the Raichu I evolved, have been from eggs. We're finally starting to see ones in the wild we haven't before, so I figure eventually they'll come up.

We need a "battle with the best of them" Squirtle. Working on Charmeleon, have two Ivysaurs now that can, but Squirtle's being a bit of a jerk.
Old Posted 12-08-2016, 12:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #799  
Squirtle isn't an issue here... I'm having trouble even finding Bulbasaurs and Charmanders here, let alone getting good ones ^_^;; Swap maybe? XD

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 08:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
I haven't encountered any charmanders yet... only squirtle, bulbasaut, and ivysaur.
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 10:41 AM Reply With Quote