Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

writing machine in bad repair
Default   #17  
Blink terrified me.

I watched it on my computer, in the dark, at about one in the morning, with headphones on. It made me jump so violently I was afraid I might've killed my laptop's harddrive or something. D:

Old Posted 08-24-2010, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
It scared me too. DX Then Time of Angels and Flesh and Stone aired and just... whyyyyy. DDX
Old Posted 08-24-2010, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #19  
I dislike the new doctor, I've liked the other recent ones *frowns, hugging him/herself*
I know some.. stories about the actor behind the new one.. it's horrible (involving.. his erm.. sexual tendencies.. if the person he is with.. he'll ask "do you love the cock!?" and if you don't respond with enough enthusiasm Yes I love the cock he'd get limp and sulk off)
Yeah >.<
Old Posted 08-24-2010, 09:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Seth, I honestly doubt that's true. :/

You'd have to cite a source for me to believe you, because it really doesn't fit his personality from what I've seen.

Furthermore, him as an actor shouldn't influence him as the Doctor. David Tennant is probably the nicest, most fun of all the New Who Doctors, but he's my least favorite. Christopher Eccleston has a reputation for being, if not "humorless", then certainly serious and reserved, and I absolutely loved him as the Doctor.

Old Posted 08-24-2010, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #21  
im not that fan of it...but i like the episode that mr bean (arkinson) kisses the girl its weird
Old Posted 09-09-2010, 09:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
AWWWW I thought David Tennant was good as the Doctor, but in any case when will the Doctor ever defeat the Daleks? I mean seriously, they keep coming back again and again. I get that they are the Doctor's greatest enemy and all but someone has got to lose this enternity long war eventually right?
Old Posted 09-24-2010, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #23  
Yeah, I kinda wish they'd stop coming back already. :/ It's like every time they show up they're the "last Daleks" and then the next season there's another group of last Daleks. I know they're really popular, but... jeez.
Old Posted 09-25-2010, 04:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
well if they did something different and better each time they came back it really would not bug me that much. They try exterminating the human race every single time they come back. I will admit that the time they hid in the rift was good, and moving the planets, they need to do something new about them.
Old Posted 09-25-2010, 04:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Human/Succubus/Angel Hybrid Sorceress
Default   #25  
I haven't seen the episodes with the new Doctor. In fact, I haven't seen Tennant's last stint as our favorite Timelord (I will later, though, since Netflix has it for instant queue). I'd also like to see the series from the very beginning, but I don't know the name of the actor who played the first incarnation

TWALF*UPDATE*/Solar Kiss/dA

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 09-25-2010, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
Your better off just searching "the first doctor" on the Doctor Who website, Tennant is like the tenth Doctor and I don't think you will be able to find all of the episodes.
Old Posted 09-25-2010, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
The Infernal Knight
Default   #27  
Is Dr. Who a good show?
Old Posted 09-27-2010, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
David Tennant is my favorite Doctor :D
Of coarse I only know like three... and then there is the eighth Doctor books Ive read, theyre really good but back to the subject of the show, I miss the 10th doctor, he was fun in a smartaleck kind of way.
Which Doctor had that abnormally long yellow and blue scarf? Just curious ><
Old Posted 09-27-2010, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
Default   #29  
Yes Doctor Who is a good show and the 10th Doctor left because he didn't want being the Doctor to become a job to him. It is upsetting to say the least :(
Old Posted 09-27-2010, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
The First Doctor was played by William Hartnell, from 1963 to 1966.

The Doctor with the long scarf was the Fourth Doctor, played by Tom Baker.

Yes, Doctor Who is a good show. xD

As for the Daleks:

I honestly don't understand them, but I'm a New Who fan. They're not scary to me in the least so I don't get why they're always such a threat to the Doctor (other than the fact that getting rid of them is apparently like trying to de-flea your dog, in that there always seems to be a couple survivors that revitalize the whole damn popultion).

They're tin cans with plungers, Doctor. You've got a brain the size of the universe and the power to defy physics. Stop acting like they're worth your time!

(That being said, I realize Daleks are too iconic to ever leave the show.)

Old Posted 09-27-2010, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Bad-ass Gun-toting Chick
Default   #31  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Ninja View Post
Yes Doctor Who is a good show and the 10th Doctor left because he didn't want being the Doctor to become a job to him. It is upsetting to say the least :(
I thought it was because he hurt his back while filming an episode
Gabe's mulebest friend

A lovely picture by ((___jade___))>

Me? I'm just a marksman. I shoot things. A LOT. And I love my job!
Old Posted 09-27-2010, 09:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
Lin Chambers-No look up The Graham Norton Show, he does an interview and explains why he decided to leave. His reasons for leaving are understandable though.

johnny-The Doctor fears them because they destroyed his planet and entire species. I don't know if you know that he is the last of his kind the Time Lords. The Doctor aquired his Tardis because he 'stole' it from his own people and lead them into battle against the Daleks. This is basically why he craves companionship all the time. Yes I agree the Daleks are too iconic to leave the show, so are the Weeping Angels, but the angels are seriously creepy in my opinion.
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 01:19 AM Reply With Quote