Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #113  
ARGH. I'M STILL WAITING ON MINE TO FINISH.

I finally found a torrent that works. Apparently, the site I normally use the person who uploads it had syncing trouble, so, I have 20 minutes left to wait.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 06-04-2011, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post

The stories, twists of the plotline, the constant having to sit and THINK about everything. Nothing in Doctor Who is handed to you directly. You have to play Sherlock, a bit. I mean, some things are just all "BAM! THIS IS WHAT IS IS." other things, you have to figure out, or wait till the end of the season to know.

The characters are intriguing, and brilliant. As well as the actors who play said characters. Everything about Doctor Who is so diverse and refreshing.

Speaking offf... NEW EPISODE TONIGHT. HUZZUH.

See now, I'm glad you put it all that way, because that makes it easier on me. All I've ever known is that people are crazy for this show and the little bits I've seen of it I just couldn't follow (what I get for stepping in halfway through a show I suppose). Don't when or if I'll get into the buzz of it all, but at least now I have a bit more motive, thanks Batty. ^^
Old Posted 06-11-2011, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
Default   #115  
HAS ANYONE SEEN THE EPISODE YET?

D:

I've been wanting to discuss it and no one's seen itttt. DDD:

Old Posted 06-13-2011, 06:58 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
_____________⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
_______.LET ME˚ TAKE THE` FA:LL!
______________________let me take the blame _____ let me carry you from hell _____ to home again

• I DID, I DID I DID!!

Took me for freaking EVER to download it, BUT I DID. xDD;
Old Posted 06-13-2011, 01:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #117  
HOW AWESOME WAS RORY IN THE BEGINNING, THERE? :'D

AND HOW ABOUT THAT RIVER SONG?

:'DDD

Old Posted 06-13-2011, 01:30 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
______________________let me take the blame _____ let me carry you from hell _____ to home again

• Hiccup;; YOU'RE WELCOME. I fangasm, yes, but not to the point of some other people. Like theres this one dude I know, who bleeds the show into reality... kind of creepy, if you ask me. I just enjoy watching it, and trying to figure out whats going to happen. Theories are endless, because, well.. you never KNOW whats going to happen. Its amazing. xD;

Johnny;; Bahaha. I freaking LOVED Rory in this episode. I've been waiting to see his "not so pushover" side for awhile. His devotion to Amy is awe inspiring, and... just.. so... SWOONLY. xD;

And River? Heeheehee... I had already known who she was. But still, nonetheless, it was O________O; to hear it admitted. Evidence shows Melody is totally a daddy's girl. xD;
Last edited by Batty; 06-13-2011 at 01:41 PM.
Old Posted 06-13-2011, 01:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #119  
Like I said: while watching the DVD commentary for Season 5, the producers/writers mocked the idea of River being Amy's daughter from the future so I was like, "I guess that's not it then," and totally wiped it out of my mind as a possibility. Otherwise, I'm sure I would've considered it - if only because it is a lot better than River just being the Doctor's wife. Dull.

Of course, I've now learned that Steven Moffat's slogan for everything he does or says is apparently "...Unless I'm just lying," so I will not fall for that again.

And Rory is awe-inspiring and swoonly. xD

I've kind of loved his character since the finale of season five, when we learned that he'd guarded the Pandorica for two thousand freaking years just because Amy was inside and he loved her. He's probably one of the strongest characters of the New Who series, and the most well-balanced (with equal parts bad - his insecurities and dopiness in the beginning, and good - his general badass-itude).

Old Posted 06-13-2011, 01:53 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~

• I started liking him in the middle of season five. While he's not my favorite character, he's most definitely a close second. I loved seeing him grow throughout the season, to be this strong, determined, stubborn as shit character that he is now. I mean, I agree with you, he has good moments, and "OMG, RORY. WTF ARE YOU DOING?!" moments, that I LIKE. I think he's the one who has grown the MOST through this season. <3
Old Posted 06-13-2011, 02:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #121  
YES! I agree completely. He's grown the most.

There's this thing that Doctor Who Companions fall into where the character never changes, because the character is supposed to be this spunky go-getter archetype, an "audience insert" character where the viewers could pretty much go, "I'd totally be like that if I ever got a chance to explore space and time in the TARDIS."

I think the benefit of Rory being more of a "secondary" Companion (even though he has a lot more significance than "secondaries" in the past) is that he doesn't have to be that audience-insert character, and that gives him a lot of room to grow without alienating anyone.

Old Posted 06-13-2011, 02:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Level 100

I just recently started watching the series. I watched through three episodes so far. It is pretty interesting.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #123  
I love this series
Obbie and I watched every episode up to the newest series on Netflix.
the latest series isn't up yet but we can't wait!
"It's in the stars.
It's been written in the scars on our hearts.

Your head is running wild again, my dear.
We still have everythin'.
We're not broken, just bent.
I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Exchanger
The tenth doctor literally makes me drool, especially when I hear him do his scottish accent XP
[Proud Ascent Arco of Light.]

White thinks... That this signature is too sexy for its shirt. <3
~Neirra is my trisphee lil sis.~

Check out my Shop and my Quest Thread.
I'm a jerk so deal with it.
Old Posted 06-26-2011, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #125  
doctor who is the best show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so upset though cause i don't get the space channel so i don't get to watch the new episodes :( tear
Old Posted 08-06-2011, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
i like dr.who too!!!!!!
Kill me!
Hang me!
Do what you will,
Just be sure my heart stands still

Cut my throat,
So ill bleed out.
I wont protest, screem or shout.
Please oh please just cut my eyes out,
So i wont get lost in yours....
Old Posted 10-13-2011, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #127  
Love the idea behind the entire series from the beginning. Chris Eggleston made an excellent start to this generation's Doctors, and kinda hated to see him go. However, David Tennant did an amazing job and contrasted the Eggleston Doctor so much so as to make the process of regeneration more interesting. And most recently, Matt Smith has really played out as a Doctor better than I had hoped.
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 10:31 PM Reply With Quote