Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Lost Bird
Default ❇『Sky ♪ High 』❇ {{Art Request}}   #1  

Hello and thank you for visiting my art request thread! As indicated, I am looking for arts. I have quite a stack of runes and items available to trade for arts. Free arts would be lovely! Teehee. /shameless

If I don't order from you, please don't feel bad. It's just..... I'm picky. /selfslap

AVAILABLE FUNDS

Last edited by Toriki; 11-04-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird

Here are my OCs and Gaia avatars reference. Each of my OCs should have an art gallery link attached. You can choose to use them as reference, or just use your imagination based on the description. I'm not picky as long as the result didn't turn out to be completely different from what was described. Since it is free, I won't ask for too much. :whee:

Race: Half bird, half human. Her appearance is of a human lady, but she has fully grown white wings and her feet are birds' feet. Due to the type of clothing she wear, her feet are covered up and unseen.
Hair: Straight and silky white hair. The length of hair can reach her thighs.
Eyes: Dark red during the day and bright ruby at night. There is a mark in both of her irises (eyes) at night.
Fashion: Traditional Chinese (not qi pao) and Japanese crossing. Can be either type or a style with the two combined. Japanese clothing referred here is the Kimono type, not the very ancient 12 layers one. For accessories, she always wear some kind of feathery hair ornaments. Design is up to the artist's imagination.
Personality: Graceful and calm. She may appear as an air-head most of the time.
Background theme (optional): A tree of some sort. She likes to sit near a lotus pond feeding birds. There always seem to be feathers floating around her. Mysterious. Hmmm.
Companion: A little white bird.
Reference Gallery: {{X}}

Race: Human Egyptian girl
Hair: Silky ebony black. It's so silky that it almost look like her hair is shining.
Eyes: Emerald color. There's not much attractive point about her eyes.
Fashion: Royal Egyptian clothing made with silk. Her accessories are made of gold in a variety of designs. She hate waring heavy ornaments on her head so most of the time it'll just be a plain gold headband with lotus design crafted on it. Designs are up to artist's imagination.
Personality (optional): Mischievous yet graceful at the same time.
Background theme: Bank of the Nile River or in her bed chamber. She can also be seen picking up flowers in a garden.
Companion: A black female lion or a golden baby fox.

Race: Human
Hair: Jet black. Click here for a reference of his hair style.
Eyes: Jet black.
Fashion: He wears anything that was prepared for him. Being a prince, he is well taken care of and doesn't need to do anything. His accessories composed of an earring on one side dangling with two stars, and an armlet with a ten-sided star carved on it. He's also seen carrying a flute made of white jade with a gold ten-sided star carved on it. Clothing design is up to artist's imagination. But if you can't come up with one, here is a typical reference.
Personality: Carefree and usually bored. Unlike your typical boy, for a 15 year-old he acts like an old man. You'll find him sitting on the roof of a building or a wide field looking up at the stars playing his flute.
Background theme (optional): Starry field or a room full of astronomy books.
Companion: None. Animals love him but he's allergic to animals. Poor guy.

Hair: Redish brown. Hair style at artist's imagination.
Eyes: Light brown that almost scary to look at.
Fashion: Bodyguard clothing style. Anything comfortable enough so he can move around freely and swiftly. He carries a sword on his waist. Designs are up to artist's imagination.
Personality: As Seichi's bodyguard, he's an older brother type. Though there are times he can snap very easily when Seichi disappeared out of his sight and came back with injuries. He acts like a father even though he's only in his twenty. Being a bodyguard and constantly worries about Seichi's safety, he gets wrinkle quite early.
Background theme (optional): Black background color to make him look mysterious.
Companion: Raven and black cat. He relies on these two when when he's not beside Seichi.
Note: It's not Yaoi or even Shonen Ai, fan girls! XD
Reference Gallery: N/A since he's a newly add OC.

Hair: Purple. She loves ribbons. Her hair would be tie up in difference ways with ribbons.
Eyes: Purple
Fashion: As a Pokemon trainer, she tends to wear things that are comfortable and easy to move around. Her accessories compose of a messenger bag with many pockets for convenience, a necklace with a friend ball as a pendant (yes, there is a Pokemon in it but she doesn't use it much). When participating in any type of Pokemon Contests, she'll wear a dress. Otherwise she usually don't wear dresses much unless she wears comfortable shorts underneath. For convenience, all her clothing seems to have some sort of belt sewn in so she can attach 5 Pokeballs on it. Design is up to artist's imagination
Personality: Hyperactive. She likes to have fun and can be a bit reckless at times. Even so, she cares about her Pokemon friends very much. She likes to travel along and had a hard time making her twin brother let her travel alone.
Background theme (optional): Having lunch with her Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, sleeping with a bunch of plushies and her Torchic.
Companion: Torchic or its evolutions.
Note: Will love you forever if you draw Rue and Keith together! :whee:

Race:
Hair: Black and White. This style. Yes, he is Rue's older twin brother so he had the same hair color, he dyed it.
Eyes: Purple. His eyes are sensitive so he ended up not using color lenses to change its color.
Fashion: Anything that is comfortable to move around. He always wear a cap that has the same color and style as a Luxury ball. Clothing design up to artist's imagination except for the cap.
Personality: Has a sister-complex. It took all Rue's energy to convinced him she can goes on an adventure on her own. A worry wart but cool and popular at the same time (how on Earth...???) Somehow he'll always end up at the same destination/location as Rue. Twins telepathy much?
Background theme (optional): Anything
Companion: Charmander or its evolutions
Note: Will love you forever if you draw Rue and Keith together!
Reference Gallery: [url=http://imageshack.us/g/827/keithfritz2point0.png/]{{X}}[/u]

Last edited by Toriki; 11-04-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Default   #3  

Here is a gallery post to show off the arts I've received. ♥

Last edited by Toriki; 11-04-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Reserved~
Last edited by Toriki; 11-04-2012 at 07:36 PM.
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Default   #5  
Reserved~
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Reserved~
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Default   #7  
Reserved~
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Time Lord
Default   #9  
Nabs the 1st post.

for some odd reason I feel like drawing Keith.
n.n

Lemme draw you!!!
Username:Alexis Rider
Chosen character:Keith
Samples:X/x
Prices:>.> well pretty much what ever. Its more like I,m offering art then selling it. but if you want to pay me at the end cool
I've just come back to Trisphee.
Last edited by Alexis Rider; 06-03-2011 at 11:07 PM.
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Ooh, nice OCs. But I'm not even sure you'd like my art XD
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-03-2011, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis Rider View Post
Nabs the 1st post.

for some odd reason I feel like drawing Keith.
n.n
*glomp* First person that ever said they feel like drawing Keith. :D Most other artists were like "Errr. . . . I can draw all except the male character."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Ooh, nice OCs. But I'm not even sure you'd like my art XD
Tori likes all arts~ Especially friends' arts~ They are priceless, ya know. ;)
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Time Lord
Toki- well, my only urk with Keith is I don't know anything about him >.<
do I just make up his clothing, what of his personality?
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Default   #13  
He has the same personality as Rue. And yes, my artists have free control over their clothes beside the ones that specifically noted.
|
|

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 11:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Time Lord
okay then.
n.n

i,m gonna get the art to you as soon as i can but i won't be done today.
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Default   #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis Rider View Post
okay then.
n.n

i,m gonna get the art to you as soon as i can but i won't be done today.
Will 10k for a full body be alright?
|
|

Old Posted 06-03-2011, 11:30 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
*roll*
|
|

Old Posted 06-04-2011, 05:59 PM Reply With Quote