Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #353  
Speaking of anxiety I need to get in contact with people through messaging but I keep procrastinating. :') Go figure.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 08-22-2018, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Had another migraine before work today...ugh
Old Posted 08-22-2018, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #355  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
nah dude, you're good, that's not too heavy

y'all wanna hear heavy

my uncle this past week has been in the hospital, and it was bad, but we thought he was gonna make it.

not so anymore.

they went and put him under so he wouldn't suffer through the end, because it's gonna be bad, but it didn't take correctly. he was sedated, but not unconscious. he was still aware, but unable to move or communicate. and they talked about his soon death around him. talked about the hopeless situation his kids would be in. talked about harvesting his organs.

and he could hear them

and he couldn't tell them he could hear them

and they didn't notice until he was crying

and i'm

a little fucked up right now

this is not okay. nothing about this is okay. every single aspect of this situation is entirely wrong and fucked up and no one is okay.

fokkin, daily awful thread? here's some awful to satisfy your monthly quota of awful. you're welcome.
My dad is going as well. We learned in the spring he had cancer, and from the docs we thought he had a couple years if chemo went alright, but they weren't entirely straight. He has an incredibly aggressive form of esophageal cancer that comes from acid reflux damage. The chemo failed and the tumour is too big for surgery. They've given him 6 months. We don't live together, so my sister and I went over to visit him yesterday. Seeing how he looks, I doubt he has even that long. The punch to the gut is that this could have been prevented so many times. He complained for years about his stomach and no one went further then prescribing meds. When they did feel they had to do a test, a power outage delayed it by three weeks. Just that three weeks might have been just enough to put the cancer past treatment stage. My dad always said he would die before my stepmom, but none of us thought it would be this soon.

My uncle died roughly two weeks ago. My aunt who was married to him is in dire health, more-so than normal (we share the same chronic illnesses) and it wouldn't be surprising if she goes at any time, and I worry about how my mother will handle all this when things finally end. I'm holding myself together with distractions and things to do.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 08-23-2018 at 05:51 AM.
Old Posted 08-23-2018, 05:48 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Rest in peace to both uncles. My sincere condolences.

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-23-2018, 05:54 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #357  
"There's no cookies or donuts at home and Kadewin says she can't affowd to buy me any!"
Derpy sits on the floor and cries.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 08-23-2018, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Oh no, Derpy! D8 Hope you get cookies soon!

Galla, I'm so sorry to hear that. ;_; That's an awful for the whole year, not month. I can almost feel the pain he's going through from hearing that but not being able to move or speak. That's.... scary... D: I would be terrified. *big hugs for Galla* ;u;

Quiet - Oh no. :c Cancer really does suck. My aunt battled it before it finally took her in 2014.... one month after my grandmother passed. ._. Last time I ever saw my aunt was at my grandmother's funeral.... </3

My daily awful is my allergies acting up. x_X

Old Posted 08-23-2018, 10:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #359  
wow if anyone here needs to vent/talk hmu, i'll be around. sending love to all of u
Old Posted 08-24-2018, 11:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ugh. Taking a different bag today than normal so I can work on a large project on my break at work, but I forgot to switch my phone charger from my normal bag to the one I took today.
Old Posted 08-24-2018, 05:53 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #361  
Running into idiots on FB is always fun. Not. ;_; I pity the fools.

Old Posted 08-26-2018, 04:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ugh. Strained my wrist (the one I sprained earlier this year) today so now I probably should rest it some instead of loom knitting even though I'm so close to finishing my shawl.
Old Posted 08-27-2018, 05:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #363  
We finally got our real mattress into my room at my parents house yet it still didn't help me sleep through the night
I've been up since before 3am and I'm dead inside

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 08-27-2018, 07:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
My daily awful is my son peed on me, and also people think Im crazy and am getting unwell, when Im not.
Old Posted 08-27-2018, 04:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #365  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunako View Post
My daily awful is my son peed on me, and also people think Im crazy and am getting unwell, when Im not.
How old is your son? My son did that when he was a few minutes old.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-27-2018, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
my waifood didn't come home

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-28-2018, 02:34 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #367  
kinda bummed i can't wear multiple dabicorns and blazers and have them all visible at teh same time. these recolors are so good???? 😩😥✨ it's like they were made for me

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-28-2018, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
I don't know why both of my Achilles want to fail me. Going from doing some type of work out every day to not at all, and everything else I've tried, isn't helping.
Old Posted 08-29-2018, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote