Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Poconut Overlord
Default You encourage me to fight...and yet I'm not allowed?   #1  
I click the icon at the corner and it tells me when the last time I "fought" was. I see no interaction going on. Nor does my counter for wins/losses change. This is annoying...by the way I'm using Google Chrome. I can't think of a time I had a problem with this site due to my browser either.
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 09:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
I use the same browser, but I don't seem to be having that problem. Have you tried clearing your cache?

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 10:40 AM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
Default   #3  
I'm using Google Chrome and I'm having no issues.

For the record, if you don't "hit" an opponent - that is to say, if someone isn't online, also playing the game, for you to fight - you have to keep clicking the "Join the Fight" button until you do. It can take anywhere from a couple to a dozen refreshes, depending on how things are going on the site. Not sure if that might be the issue, but I just thought I'd put it out there. Just waiting on the "It has been # seconds since you last saw battle" page won't get you an opponent.

Old Posted 07-30-2011, 11:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
If that doesn't work, and you've tried the clearing cache/cookies deal, you should post a screenshot of the battle page. We can try to see a solution together, and if not, we can pass it on to the technical genius (a.k.a Coda). *nods*

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 11:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #5  
Please please DON'T keep clicking the button. :x That won't do any good (the only reason you would want to do that is if for some reason the script broke and you didn't encounter anyone for more than six minutes, for example if you lost network connectivity for a while) and adds extra load to the server. Just waiting on the page WILL get you into a battle.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that the code is working for everyone else, I'm going to have trouble tracking down your problem. As suggested earlier, try clearing your cache.

Is this a new problem for you? When did it start?
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 11:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
I'm having this problem too. The "You have not seen battle in ..." timer keeps resetting even though I wasn't in a battle and the wins/losses doesn't change. The "You must wait" timer usually doesn't reset by itself, but the other one does ALL the time. (Btw, I'm using the newest IE)

Edit: If I don't hit the button, after a while it usually gives me a "you lose" screen because I "wasn't paying attention" ... Only sometimes will it automatically redirect me to a battle. ... But sometimes it never puts me in battle (even after I click the button again), and never gives me a loss.
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Last edited by Ultima; 07-30-2011 at 10:59 PM.
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 10:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Default   #7  
Ive been having that problem too Coda on IE(Ultimas one), it isn't changing to the battle screen and it just comes up that you didn't choose a battle option even though it never took you to the screen. Once the timer resets to zero I've found that I have to refresh the page before it hits 1.30-2mins. I think the automatic redirect on IE is a bit faulty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 07-30-2011, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Same problem here, also with IE. Once the battle has started it's all good, the page refreshes on it's own, but not on the waiting page. The counters all move but I can go right through a battle with the page not telling me. I can tell if there's been a delay by glancing at the action timer, which I've seen anywhere between 60 and "you lose." I click the join the fight button once every little while to check if there's a fight going on after the cool down timer runs out. I haven't had a fight show up after teh 5 minute mark without re-clicking the button once the timer passes 5 min.
Old Posted 07-31-2011, 02:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #9  
Hmm... I'll get my hands on a Windows system and check it out. I can't see why this would suddenly stop working when it used to be fine.
Old Posted 07-31-2011, 09:41 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
It seemed to work well enough yesterday. I could see the page refreshing at the right times, but I missed another battle again today because of the page not showing up. I'm not running the latest version of IE though. Might that be part of the issue?
Old Posted 07-31-2011, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Default   #11  
I'm using IE7 cos my dad is intimidated by change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 07-31-2011, 11:32 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
8 or 8.5 I think? It wants me to upgrade to 9.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #13  
Well it worked once today. I cleared my cache, cookies, history...everything several times during the day because I go to so many places I notice a lag in things over time. Couldn't have been that...and i haven't restarted my computer since posting this thread. =\

EDIT; oops a battle can apparently still happen when I close a window =X
Last edited by Jurinjo; 08-02-2011 at 08:31 AM.
Old Posted 08-02-2011, 08:07 AM Reply With Quote  
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
What version of Google Chrome do you have? Maybe your browser needs updating?

Mystic Menagerie (Temp Art) | The Alchemist's Den | The Alchemist's Desire | IRL Commissions

♔ Trisphee's one and only Vampire Prince ♔
Currently working on "Dream World Is Mine" art.
Let me catch you in my Dark Void...

Old Posted 08-08-2011, 07:06 PM Reply With Quote