Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #39825  
Sad for loosing shit but awesome sauce 'cause you're very smart, do I can't wait to hear what you have to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
" ilikechampagne.tumblr.com "
==
Harlie has a closet now! x

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 06:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Well, thank you! I'm guessing you went to bed while I was re-typing my last reply. So I'll probably be in bed when you start a reply, but I'll be looking forward to it. You're very smart, too, and a joy to talk to. :D

Let Us All Unite Autotune remix by Melodysheep
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 08:32 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #39827  

HahaXD Aww...

AH , I see and wow failed? Gosh! Then do you need to retain or something??
I have a lot of close friends when Im young but because of moving (as that time we dont have handphone or anything like that.) We only mailed each other and after that my mom divorce my step dad and we move we totally lost contact and at that time theres no facebook or computer whatsoever. So I really missed them and know how you feel about the moving.

Oh wow that sound really scary to me. >.< But your alright now right?

I like my picture when Im young hahaXD cause it look better hahaXD and maybe skinnier? hahaXD And thats nice? DO you have like an album of those pictures??

Haha Yeah. One time I come across this from facebook it kinda say something like : (When you quarrel in a relationship you put your status as Single. But I dont see you put your Orphan when you quarrel with your parents.) Thats kinda what it say. HahaXD

AH , Haha I know how you feel. When in other site and I put up a thread it died fast and no reply. LOL

Ah , I see. But I always wanna move to other countries.. I really want but we got not much money. And yeah , they always say Oh I will still call or talk to you blah blah blah but in the end nothing. Unless they need something from you then they will call you.

Hmm!

Old Posted 12-17-2012, 06:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Enkeli; Yeah. I crashed. Just woke up but going back to bed prob. So respond later. Haha.

Mana; I'll properly respond to you too here in a bit. Once I stop being hungover at 4 in the afternoon. I'm such a hot mess. d:

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #39829  

Ah Haha Sure take your time :D
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 06:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
D8
Harlot's hungover again? D:
What happened this time? :o

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #39831  
Hello Arikana!! :D
/waves
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 06:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Ari; Hello hello. And just regular Sunday night drinking. Woke up pretty fine but like an idiot I took shots of rum before falling asleep again. I'm a poster child for smart ideas. So now I feel sick as balls.

Mana; I swear I'm working up to it. Just blargh. Haha.

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Default   #39833  
@Mana: Hello again! :)

@Harlot: Lol, you should stop drinking as much. I guarantee you'll feel better if you do. ;)
*tries to lure you to 'the good side' of drinking* o3o

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote  
I've cut down considerably. Only drink on the weekends. d: I just have to make up for the rest of the days of the week.

will be edited with other replies

Mana; Yeah. I've never failed a class before in my life. Ever. And then I fail all of them, for two semesters. (I stopped going to school.)

That sucks, the timing and everything and the suckiness of the days of letters. (Tho' I kinda miss getting them.) I will say I've gotten lucky, I've managed to find one or two people on FB now that I'm older. The rest are gone to the winds.

Haha, sadly no. They get worse every year but hey, it's my lot in my life. I'm just glad I don't have to take pills anymore, but it also means I can't stand for more than an hour at a time if that, no running or speed walking. Def. no sports, no more walks, etc. etc. etc. I mean, this is going to go away too, but my friends promised to let me get hammered and they roll my ass around town in the wheelchair.

Def. I have so many pictures from like YEARS ago and I vainly cling to the 'glory days'. Haha.

I like that quote.

Yeah, that is the good part of moving. I've been to so many places growing up, and I think I'm better for it.

Enkeli;

Yeah... just... sometimes I just want to throttle the gay community and shove that sass right back up where the sun don't shine. Sarah, my bff and ex, hates participating in just about any gay related community activity. She just gets angry.

I hate to agree with that, but that's right. It's insane how suffering is a game. I have it worse than you thus- thus what? Not like they're giving out cash prizes for being most miserable.

Too true. I'm already baffled by how much has changed within the last few years alone.

Yes if you could that'd be great. I brought it up to her and she's all for it. :)

Now both of my hands have nice scars. My left hand, across 3 knuckles the top part of the grill on a panini machine slammed down on it. And know my right knuckles have a nice clean line from the racks in the oven. I'm so talented. It's okay tho', the pizza was worth it.

<3 Thanks. And I hope they are too. But... knowing how life worked for him, and us. He got shafted. Stupid too 'cause it wasn't the first time he was shot. I guess you only get lucky once. And it helps just to talk about him. For years I had no one to talk to, no one but Sarah knew him and she wasn't the... sharing grieving type. So I had to fend for myself. And not knowing where the grave is... just nothing.

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Last edited by Helsinki Harlot; 12-17-2012 at 10:57 PM.
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #39835  
Oh wow how old was that??

Hmm Yeah , I know how that feels >.< Ah , I see hahaXD so far I have not really found them but I only got a few from when Im 12 years old. They added me I guess? But we werent that close.. Yeah gone with the wind! LOL

Oh wow that sucks >.< If you were to sit of wheelchair how long would that be?? I had a friend , she had some problem with her legs I think.. She needed to be wheel-chaired everytime. She was skinny at that time and kinda pretty too but because of the wheelchair she put on weight and cant grow I think.. Which is pretty sad..

Haha I see. I had pictures of when I was a kid and those were pictures I really love. hahaxd

Hmm Yeah! hahaXD

I agree with ya.
Old Posted 12-18-2012, 03:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helsinki Harlot View Post
I've cut down considerably. Only drink on the weekends. d: I just have to make up for the rest of the days of the week.
That's a lot of drinking for two days in a week of seven. :o

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-18-2012, 04:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39837  
Mana; How old was what? :)

And you can always make new friends, so that's good too.

And permanently. What I have is not going to get any better. It's not an "IF" I'm in a wheelchair, it's a "WHEN". And yeah, there's a lot of problems and muscle therapy you gotta do if you end up in a chair. I am not looking froward to it.

I think everyone has some fond pictures of themselves as children. It's just hard for me to find ones I like of myself as an adult. I was an adorable child so I have no problems with those. xD;

Arikana; Tell me about it. I'm shocked I can even get drunk anymore. But hey at least it's split between two people. Not so bad? Right? >.>

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-18-2012, 05:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Depends, I still think you drink to much. XD
Of the times I have drank a lot of alcohol, I've never gotten drunk. One of those times was when I was fifteen years old. XD So it's probably safe to say that I have a pretty high tolerance for the stuff that I rarely drink cause I still can't get used to its acquired taste. XD

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-18-2012, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #39839  
I don't go drinking a lot the most I had was 2 12 oz bottles of Smirnoff malt liquor. Then at another time it was a cup of this melon, orange juice vodka mixture. But I never go overboard because I have a low tolerance to alcohol

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 12-18-2012, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
-drags self through entire thread-
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 12-18-2012, 08:01 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
halloweenqueen, seraphinababu, sexy tiem?, tales things.