Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #97  
Ohh? Is it? -//./0 Okay. Well, if a doctor says so...=//w/< It must have some credibility!
<x//] Ah ice cream.~ I had waffles for the new year but now I feel like a waffle cone...hmmm

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-02-2019, 04:05 PM  
Pixelist
Barker begins dancing on his stool. He does not give any shits right now, dancing is definitely a science.
Old Posted 01-04-2019, 12:48 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #99  
<...I just can't leave you all alone for ten minutes to go get more booze, can I.>
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-04-2019, 07:41 PM  
Icy Footed
Nnnnnope. -//.//= *flops over on cold bar and hiccups*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-04-2019, 08:15 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #101  
you should know by now, espy
Old Posted 01-04-2019, 08:33 PM  
Icy Footed
<//.//<;...Hey, what's that? *points at an ice cube in the corner and slides off stool, wiggling away* <x//3 Buhbye everybodyyyy! You're such dears!~

Old Posted 01-05-2019, 01:10 AM  
Wanderer
Default   #103  
<Nope. Get back here. You clearly have not drunk enough water between drinks.>

(For the record, you need an entire red cup’s worth of water for each drink you take. Food is also important: greasy, cheesy carbs will help line your stomach so that the alcohol doesn’t get absorbed so quickly. It’s how a tiny Asian kid like me can take eleven shots without blacking out or being hung over. Yes, I’m basically the supervisor of my friends at parties.)
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-05-2019, 05:19 AM  
Writer
Haven't had a hangover in my entire life. Then again I think the most I've ever had in a single evening once were four shots.
Old Posted 01-05-2019, 06:40 AM  
Icy Footed
Default   #105  
<//n//o; *is dragged back* awwwhhh...lfff. =//-/=; okaaaaayy. Can I get a tiny umbrella in the water tho? -//w/- And I think the worst hangover I ever had, /://. waaaas when I woke up with my eyes hurting so bad, I just wanted them closed for the whole day. Had to wear sunglasses. Was a little tired, but-! =//~//=; It was from one tall pina colada and a little wine. I did eat with it tho. >//./>; and drink water, I think...<x'//[ For the record, I'm a smol skully with a very berry low limit! I can only haves one! ;//n//; cause one sis all it takes..</3

Old Posted 01-05-2019, 02:57 PM  
Pixelist
Barker continues dancing on his stool.

This is very not safe for work in the way that he'll probably fall off at some point. Who the fuck dances on a stool?
Old Posted 01-05-2019, 04:13 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #107  
That's some skillful dancing. >//./=; I wish-shish I could dance like a stool! <x//D Hahahaha!

Old Posted 01-05-2019, 04:54 PM  
Writer
Dancing on stools is for amateurs. Come back when you've advanced to a flagpole :P
Old Posted 01-06-2019, 04:22 AM  
Icy Footed
Default   #109  
*drinks some water thirstily and leans over to Death* =//w//< Wa-wai-wait, so..flagpole dancing?? It's a thing??

Old Posted 01-06-2019, 05:38 AM  
Writer
You betcha.

Old Posted 01-06-2019, 05:51 AM  
Icy Footed
Default   #111  
Wow! o//./o That looks hard!..*sways in seat* I dunno why I pictured someone flag twirling with a huge flagpole insteadova pole dancer with a flag at the top. X//D Hahaha!

Old Posted 01-06-2019, 06:06 AM  
Writer
That is a thing too. I saw some performers at a local street festival dancing with huge ass flags. Looked stunning.
Old Posted 01-06-2019, 06:27 AM