Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Banned
Default   #33  
The Knights of Chaos. I am their slave.
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 12:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Poor, misguided soul. Why would you allow yourself to be one in their ranks?
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 12:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
Default   #35  
I was once a leader of Paladins that fought them but I was overwhelmed by their leader and my people and headquarters were eradicated. I am a spoil of war.
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 12:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Well, we might take you in, should you find yourself free of their bonds. Might I ask, how is it you were overwhelmed?
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 12:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
Default   #37  
I am a paladin of honor. Should I be free of them I do not believe I will be worthy of a new title. I was a leader for a mere three days before the Infernal Knight led a secret war against me. My people were unaware of the attack that pierced me to the very core and destroyed my heart, my will to live, and my ability to lead. Those who serve the Goddess Fenris destroyed the Paladins of Order and my people were scattered and ordered to remove their titles.
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 12:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
That's tragic indeed...such a poor soul. As though their torment were not enough, thy own spirit must cry out against itself!
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 12:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
Default   #39  
Indeed it does. Were it not for my now scattered companions I would have surely taken my own life. Even last night I spent hours in the belly of Despair crying out in my pain and begging for death while a sweet voice spoke to me. The pain of loss, both the paladins and others, has been too extreme. For one such as I, giving up is the best option for now.
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 01:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
It is saddening to hear a noble heart speak this way. Truly, what has been done is a terrible thing. Know this: One day, surely, I will bring my hammer down on these most wicked.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 01:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
Default   #41  
Your intentions are appreciated but I must speak to convince you to stay your weapon. The Knights are the enemies of the Rangers, those great soldiers of legend. In truth I gathered my Paladins of Order to model those great rangers of old and counter the Knights but it seems I tampered with the balance of things. Contrary to my station I created chaos and did the bidding of those I claimed to fight. It was fate that the Paladins were destroyed and my enslavement is the punishment for my transgression. There is nothing that needs be avenged.
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 01:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Well, I cannot avenge one who feels not the need for it. That would be an injustice in and of itself. And, you need not educate me on the Pandora Rangers. I am in fact one of them, one of the original team. If they are to call me again, you shall see me return.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 01:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
Default   #43  
Then it is to you I owe an apology. My Paladins replaced you and I was wrong to try and take your place.
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Tis fine. Was a noble intent. As they say, the road to HEll is paved with good intentions.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 01:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
Default   #45  
Indeed I have been to hell and back.

(Oh you have no idea how accurate this whole story is)
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 01:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
(apparently XD)

Well, at least there IS a way back.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
Default   #47  
Yes but hell follows you out and there is no escape. If you will excuse me, this conversation has brought back painful feelings of loneliness and despair. I take my leave.

(For the record I've been trying to get ahold of you via text. I needed you all weekend)
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
(For the record, my phone got cut off on the first. I mentioned this a long time ago XD)
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 01:18 PM Reply With Quote