Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #49777  
haha, that is understandable XD ren&stimpy, sailor moon, smurfs and he-man were mine so i am accustomed to brighter colours(and lots of them). to be fair art is my job so i have a much higher tolerance for animation than some x''D i mean, i have no real qualms with rock and rule's art style and that is a fairly low bar, hahaha
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 06:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Ahhh! I totally get that. Lol

I recently met up with a friend and he was really into writing. Like, writing scripts for movies and TV. And it was so obvious that he was really passionate about it because movies that seemed decent to me, he would completely roast. LOL. Even over the littlest things. He didn't really care about CGI or aesthetics or anything. He mostly was, "The story didn't come together! They missed the three debates in the script! That happened without them even trying!" Stuff like that lol.
I get that way about music sometimes. I'm by no means a professional, but when I hear people singing with flat or sharp notes it really hurts not just my ears, but like... my spirit lol. That's not to say I never go flat, of course I do sometimes. I know my voice fits better with folk-y music and not like Adele or Whitney Houston type songs... Those are usually the types of songs that I tend to go flat. But I think it's just because my voice doesn't do the "belt"-y thing. ^^;

What kind of art do you do? :D
That's really, really cool!
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #49779  
ahaha, dude you wouldn't like my music x''D i used to work at a radio station and i have a soft spot for new artists who clearly didn't get lessons or take classes and might not even be able to read sheet music, hahahaha

pixel art. unfortunately i am pretty sure you are underage so i cannot link to most of it but i do have this;

i also do comic and videogame art though other than like smooch-quest on here none of it can be linked for the same reason x''D
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
you did smooch quest?????
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #49781  
you didn't know? yeah, i drew all of the portraits and a fair bit of the grants XD i left before the 2.0 was officially posted so i don't know how much of that was my work(outside of again, portraits) as well as several of the bg items from posting x''D i liked making things that would please gallager and a few of the regular members and i hadn't been as popular an artist on da so i had off-seasons for personal stuff

heck, half the items in call of glory were mine(though only the outlines were kept, i did not shade anything but the feather-fall) and i made two thirds of the items from the dawn of desolation event and did all of the turkey items for the foodfight(as well as the pizza though i have no idea why, i think it was a user request??? it was so long ago)

unfortunately i was full of lemons and curse-words so aside from like a couple weeks in 2011 i've never been a green-name member x''D my first month i got into a fight with a prick who was so well known for getting in fights with anyone he could that i was told not to ever talk to him period(oopsie? XD ) of course until food fight and the bgs i didn't do most of the shading on my items so it's not like i was a proper member anyway, haha

long and short of it i really adored this site for a while. i felt strongly about helping any way i could and without any skill in writing, coding or interpersonal skills all i could do was design(though i do still have most of those original lines because i am a loser who does not clean his folders)
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 09:16 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
here, look at these wonderful old pixels;
https://sta.sh/222h8gu1riyl?edit=1

i was sooooo bad at design x''D
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 09:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #49783  
ooooh
yay for growth xD
I'm a fan of your portraits!
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 09:22 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
<3<3 well if mdom is over 18, has a deviantart account and is ever bored enough to look at sassy pig warriors i have some newer ones for a monstergirl game
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #49785  
oooh I want the link o3o
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 09:27 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
-thumbs up- nips ahoy! (also can i please say how weird it is to be on a site where cleavage is considered scandalous?)
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 09-24-2019 at 09:37 PM.
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #49787  
what? here? xD
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
ahaha, dude you wouldn't like my music x''D i used to work at a radio station and i have a soft spot for new artists who clearly didn't get lessons or take classes and might not even be able to read sheet music, hahahaha

pixel art. unfortunately i am pretty sure you are underage so i cannot link to most of it but i do have this;

i also do comic and videogame art though other than like smooch-quest on here none of it can be linked for the same reason x''D
Aww haha.
I don't mind music from newbies, I love smaller, indie artists. I don't mind things like that... But like, the people who try out for American Idol and X-Factor and such, but they try to sing powerhouse songs like, from Dreamgirls or any musical really.... Like when they try to sing Adele or Jennifer Hudson songs and they clearly can't sing... >3<

It grinds my gears!!!

Truth be told, I can't read sheet music myself, but I can read tabs.

OOOOOO!!!
That's so pretty! You're so talented! :D
I have never seen pixel art like that before! The colors are gorgeous. :D Did you use a reference? Pixel art is super impressive to me uwu
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #49789  
X'''D i was being polite, some of these people cannot hold a tune or cannot reach the notes they aim for or lack the ability to properly emote or are just not suited to the genre

i did. it's actually commissioned art. they are ocs belonging to a user on deviantart(i am freelance, basically if someone has the money they can buy my time for whatever they'd like within reason)
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 04:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
long and short of it i really adored this site for a while. i felt strongly about helping any way i could and without any skill in writing, coding or interpersonal skills all i could do was design(though i do still have most of those original lines because i am a loser who does not clean his folders)
that's sort of my motivation for when i'm going to try and get a quick job at this site when possible.

also i just realized that i have a layering error in my avi.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 09:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #49791  
chocobo's art IS SUPER COOL
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 11:51 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
haha, if i thought anyone had a use for me here i'd offer too but i think those times are over now XD

are you going to be old enough to sign a contract soon, void?

thankyou<3 unfortunately i get a lot of commissions that cannot be posted anywhere since the tumblr purge XD
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 01:34 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
& mix it all up, "chocobo noise", *picks ears*, add a tag!, booty, bop it tag it twist it, cho rox sox <3 secret s, cuddle a chocobo, exul fiddled wid deez, feed me plz, gesundheit, gizzie was here :p, i never played ff, i wuuuuv jooo <3, kits a shy cuddly cat, lauv was here, lime in da coconut, oh behave!, percival was here., pull it!, sexy cho cho tymes, sickybooboo thread, tag your it!, ur face r a tag, yeah baby yeah!