Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #65  
Upon seeing the Maths teacher... I recall how hellish maths classes were for me because of teachers who didn't know how to (or refused to) adapt their teaching style for different students, and who made me have to give up a class I loved in favor of a class I didn't need. I tie him to a corn stalk so his class gets some free time. Then I take my minions (and the newcomer) and continue on my merry way.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 10-30-2019, 10:18 PM  
A*DIC*TED
I'll continue straight ahead.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 10-30-2019, 10:28 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #67  
Get bluebird out of the cage!
Old Posted 10-30-2019, 10:42 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
*I choose left this time*

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Old Posted 10-31-2019, 04:55 AM  
Writer
Default   #69  
@Merskelly
The little larva stops wailing and looks absolutely thrilled about the new costume. You made a poor child very, very happy. Once you're free from the maze perhaps you could launch a new career as a fashion designer working with unique materials. Yet first you need to find the right path. The place where you found the child was a dead end, so you walk back to the last junction. From here you'll be able to go left or right.

@Den
While the majority of kids and teens understand your struggles, the corn maze appears to have a mind of its own. Or maybe it is just really, really fond of torture and does not want students to have a pleasant day. Upon tying the maths teacher to the corn stalk, several other stalks wrap around your arms and legs. Your minions immediately come to rescue, but it takes them some time to free you again. You can continue from this spot tomorrow - but at least you got a heartfelt thank you card signed by the whole class for tying their teacher to a stalk.
Old Posted 10-31-2019, 07:27 AM  
Writer
@KittyBeary
You follow the path straight ahead, and after a while it takes a turn to the right. This time you don't need to walk so long before you turn to the right a second time. And after maybe two meters, right once again. Here you see a maths teacher and Den both tied to a corn stalk. Do you want to:

Help the maths teacher, help Den, free both, or no one?

@mdom
Maybe one day bluebird will return the favor, and even if not, you're a nice person who enjoys other people's company in the maze. Or also want to have a meat shield of your own. Either way, I'm not going to judge. It takes you some time to free bluebird, because you didn't have the right key with you and need to rely on your lockpicking skill.

You can resume from this place in half a day.

@DreadedMartian
It's only a couple steps to the left before another path opens up to your right. Who knows what scary things await you there? Snakes, traps and math teachers? Or maybe you will find some hidden Halloween candy? Don't be shy, come on and make your choice.

Continue straight ahead, or go right?
Old Posted 10-31-2019, 11:16 AM  
Jellosexual
Default   #71  
u.u
it's gonna take a while because the kittens are the ones trying to open the cage.
Old Posted 10-31-2019, 11:43 AM  
Writer
Ok, make that one day then XD
Old Posted 10-31-2019, 12:08 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #73  
WHAT NO
Old Posted 10-31-2019, 12:30 PM  
Icy Footed
<.< Left...or right? >.>
hmmm...*decides to turn left, keeping an the eye out for any sentient corn stalks*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-31-2019, 01:26 PM  
Writer
Default   #75  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
WHAT NO
Draw me a picture of a lockpicking cat and I'll waive your wait time.
Old Posted 10-31-2019, 02:17 PM  
Writer
@Merskelly
Left it shall be. After a few steps the path turns to the left a second time, then to the right. And to the right again after a few meters. Then you take another turn to the left, and a few steps later the path leads to the left once more. Finally one last turn to the right, and... Congratulations! You found the entrance! But since you probably want to discover the exit, your options are:

Go straight, or go left?
Old Posted 10-31-2019, 03:09 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #77  
:D *kneels on the floor and curls into a ball* xDx Gaaaaaahhh!
*rolls to the left* ;_;

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-31-2019, 03:47 PM  
Writer
@Merskelly
Only a few steps later you notice a path open up to your right. Footprints on the muddy ground hint that several people have already explored here, but you don't know if that's a good or a bad sign. After a few moments of pondering you decide to...

Continue straight ahead, or go right?
Old Posted 10-31-2019, 04:30 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #79  
Old Posted 10-31-2019, 06:15 PM  
Writer
Yes you are ^^ ok, let's go.

@mdom
Turns out your cats are much more skilled at lockpicking than you are. So they shove you aside and take over the job. Sometimes you just need a professional. Within remarkably short time bluebird is freed from the cage. Both of you can now continue exploring the maze. Turning around, you see you may go left or right. Both paths look familiar to you.

Go left, or go right?
Old Posted 10-31-2019, 06:24 PM