Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

One Fish
Default   #193  
@Death by Mirrors: I will continue straight.

i called you Vogeltoten earlier which means "bird death" when i meant to say Spiegeltoten which would actually mean "mirror death" (loosely) send help what is wrong with my brain
HEEEEEEEEEE-MAAAAAAAN... SUCK MY BOOOOOOOOOONE!

THE PIZZA, HE-MAN! EAT IT!
Old Posted 11-06-2019, 05:32 PM  
Writer
@bluebird
For all you know the lion might be really into geocaching. Why else would he roam a haunted maze, if not to search for hidden treasure? So you bravely walk to the right and stumble across... a sphinx!

Will you run away or stay to fight?

@Den
You have no interest to be the maze dinner - or worse, encounter yet another teacher. So you take the safer path to the right. After a few meters you reach a new path, where you could turn right again if you choose so. Otherwise just continue on your way. Your instinct tells you to...

Continue straight, or go right?

@Major
Shall someone else deal with puppies and kittens this time. You already did your good deed for the day, and you still want to find the maze exit. Once you know the right path, there's ample opportunity to come back and rescue others. So you decide to go straight and walk down a long long corridor with several twists and turns. Finally the path forks into two again. Here you can go to the right, if that's what you want.

(and brains are a curious thing. It's probably not even the weirdest thing I've been called in my life ^^)
Old Posted 11-06-2019, 05:51 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #195  
Go left
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 11-06-2019, 06:20 PM  
A*DIC*TED
The tweasure is the fwends we make awong this journey, wite? uwu

>stay to fight wiff the powew of fwendship

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 11-06-2019, 07:01 PM  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #197  
I will continue straight.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 11-06-2019, 07:27 PM  
Jellosexual
I won't move, but at least I have candy
Old Posted 11-06-2019, 07:33 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #199  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
@Merskelly
After you walked to the right for a few steps, you're no longer sure about your choice. What's the foul stench wafting from straight ahead? You clutch the maize tighter as your stomach starts to revolt. Bravely you march forward, only to find the most horrible porta potty you've seen in your life. Not even international metal festivals leave them in worse condition. Blaaargh! You run back to the entrance as fast as you can.

Go straight, or go left?
>X{ UGKUGK-! *gag* No thank you!
*once able to breathe cleaner air that smells more like fresh corn, decides to head to the left* :{

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-06-2019, 07:42 PM  
It Won't Stop
-munches popcorn and also regular corn-

-casts out a new line-

Old Posted 11-06-2019, 08:22 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #201  
A buzzing sound? o___O" Do human-eating corn mazes make buzzing sounds?

I don't think I should trust it, so I'll go right.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 11-06-2019, 09:14 PM  
Writer
@Gizzie
You walk around a few corners and then it seems as if there's a small alcove ahead of you. The maze however is so dimly lit at that part; no way to see if it's a dead end or something worse. If you want to know, you need to walk in. But you could also go left instead, from where you hear a lion's roar.

Continue straight, or go left?

@bluebird
Maybe if the two of you become friends, you can search geocaches together. But right now the sphinx doesn't look so delighted about the disturbance. What will you do to gain her trust?

1) ask how she can roar while only having a lion's body
2) ask her if she has learned any new riddles recently
3) start citing the Lion King
Old Posted 11-07-2019, 05:38 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #203  
man, i really want to get mauled by asking cheeky questions like 1 or have wonderful shitpost detour like 3
but friensdhip is about not being selfish at crucial times 😤
>2) ask her if she has learned any new riddles recently

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 11-07-2019, 06:04 AM  
Writer
@Merskelly
You notice the air smells a lot like popcorn near the entrance. Indeed you still see heaps of popcorn, inducing a flashback to when Patrick saved you from some maniac trying to burn down the maze. You shudder and move on. After a few steps there's a new path to the right.

@KittyBeary
Strange sounds in a haunted maze? You're definitely not going to trust them! So you opt for the silent path on the right, which seems much more promising. But then all of a sudden a ghost with red glowing eyes appears from between the stalks. He rattles with his chains and... they turn into cutlery?! No way! You turn around and run back to the entrance as fast as you can. Only then you wonder if a ghost is even able to bite you. Maybe you should try the maze once again.

Go straight, or go left?
Old Posted 11-07-2019, 09:17 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #205  
Oh boy, this doesn't look like a trap at all! I'mma tug on that fishing line!
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 11-07-2019, 09:23 AM  
Writer
@Den
Straight seems like a good choice. For all you know, traps are waiting everywhere - especially on those paths that suddenly appear, enticing you to stray from your direction. So you walk straight ahead until you no longer can, then follow the path taking a turn to the right. After a while you reach a wall of corn stalks, but fortunately a crossing path just waits for brave explorers. You hear a hissing sound coming from the left, and absolutely nothing from the right.

Go left, or go right?

@bluebird
The spinx' eyes light up as you mention riddles. She jumps up and down excitedly. "Oh, you like riddles? You do? That's great! I barely ever meet any intelligent people here. Tell you what - I'll let you solve my newest one. If you can give me the right answer, you shall be rewarded with tea lights." She rubs herself against you like a kitten. Which feels rather strange and uncomfortable, given that she's roughly a head taller than you. "But answer wrong..." Suddenly she looks down at you, smiling. "...I'm going to eat you."

You are in a room with a mouse lemur eating berries, an orangutan playing with a stick, and a baboon showing its buttocks. Who is the smartest primate in the room?
Old Posted 11-07-2019, 06:18 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #207  
can I come back
Old Posted 11-07-2019, 06:19 PM  
Writer
Yeah, you can ^^

@mdom
After resting you realize there's nothing else in that corridor except the feral child, who you don't want to meet again. So you walk back to the last crossroads. Here you can go left or right. You vaguely remember one direction will take you back to the maze entrance, while the other is leading you deeper into the maze.

Go left, or go right?
Old Posted 11-07-2019, 06:23 PM