Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Blue Fish
Default   #33  
XD I'm not real close to him, so yeah. >_> Not to mention I /kinda/ like this guy. Granted I don't want to but I still do kinda. =P

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Old Posted 05-17-2011, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
aaaaaaaah, makes that more awkward LOL
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 05-17-2011, 12:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Wandering Blade
Default   #35  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizeria;
And with the rage my roomie has for the Cap America movie I probably won't be able to sit through it with him..
Hey first of all thanks for telling me about this thread and second of all I'll be good and very open minded about the movie especially since I don't know that much about Cap I know a decent amount and by that i mean more than an average human being but I just was really upset about the shield but hey I don't think going to the movies would be the same without you and i wouldn't rage much during the movie after it however who knows. as for the rest of the comic book movies I'm really excited for the green lantern movie it looks really good and with DC being so far behind with movies compared to Marvel it's nice to see one show so much hope and actually look really good and not e about the gay superman or batman. Now I mean Superman can rot in hell for all i care about but Batman i have a love hate relationship and i'm just so sick of those 2 getting movies even wonder woman is overdone. As for the new X-men movie heres to hoping they don't fail like X-3 and heres to praying that they don't bring a mortal kombat character into it like they did in wolverine. I have yet to see Thor but have heard both good and bad things about it it just depends on what type of movie you want if you want pure action go see fast five if you'd like an explanation that will shape where their going with the avengers movie than you'd like Thor. I really am ecstatic for the Cap movie I love the man with all my heart and will try not to geek to much about that I'm just excited. Excited to see where they go with it but dreading to see them mess it up.
Lace and Chains: Hearts Intertwined
Airina's and Renata's Quest Thread

Airina's Auction House: Incogninja
Airina is my GirlFriend <3 Hurt or Mess with her and you pay!
The Lab's Immortal Janitor Pet
Nexess' Immortal Pet

Buying Inventor's Dream

The name is "Renington"
Old Posted 05-17-2011, 06:01 AM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
::wades through wall of text::
Okay, so I have a love/hate relationship with the Wolverine movie(Love Wade, Hate Wolverine) and it took me a minute to figure out what you meant by the MK character. I agree how they handled the existence of Deadpool made me mad, but I'm praying to every deity out there they fix it in the Deadpool Origins movie.

I'm also entertained that no one seems to like X-3...did you like the first two? Cause I personally loved three sooooooooo much more than the first two. I really want to find Bryan and punch him in the NOSE.

Funny that you say DC is 'behind' Marvel in movies. Before Marvel put out one(good) movie DC had out...six? I mean we could count the two other Captain America movies, the Nick Fury movie, the first Punisher, Spiderman and Hulk movies...but has most of the world even seen them (me non-withstanding, I've seen them all). I think the main reason they've not deviated from the traditional three(Supes, Bats and WW) is that most of their heroes would need massive special effects to even work, and the techs only recently been doable.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

Old Posted 05-17-2011, 12:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
Default   #37  
This summer is going to be so awesome! Squee! I need to go see Thor and Priest, but currently have no access to all of my money
I amGREED, Fall before me!
Old Posted 05-17-2011, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Wandering Blade
Well Fey it's not just that but Marvel has bigger names in the superhero world I mean for the avengers the big hitters are already pretty well known where as if they tried to do a justice league movie like they have with the avengers it wouldn't go as well and i meant current day movies i was ignoring most all of the really really old ones. HOwever I think you and me could be amazingly good friends since I can have a good comic nerd talk with you lol and as more the deadpool movie i believe that they will fix it and i was in a comic book store and was looking at a deadpool team up comic where he needed a job so he became a herald of galactus it was a one shot comic and made me laugh so i hope they do him justice in his own movie just like i'm waiting for gambit's movie oh i love that man. but nerdgasm aside the x-1 and x-2 movies were ok i don't really remember the first one overall i was a little meh with all the movies it's just 3's take on the phoenix saddens me and made the movie only an ok/decent for me.

Nexess' Immortal Pet

Buying Inventor's Dream

The name is "Renington"
Old Posted 05-17-2011, 07:29 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Default   #39  
Oh, see, the whole comic book WORLD take on the Phoenix saddens me. I'm old, old school marvel. JEAN GREY WAS NOT THE PHOENIX. Ahem, maybe I didn't say this loud enough....
JEAN GREY WAS NOT THE PHOENIX

So, really, anything they did with that(and my bf will tell you how unreasonable my reaction was at the end of the second one with the phoenix flair at the end) whole mess was bound to make me mad. I just ignored that, mentally assigned it to 'Alternate Universe' and moved on.

And I'm lovin' the Deadpool Team ups! My current fav is him and Cpt Britain. OMG I died!

also, yay, comic chat buddy! I'd be all over that like white on rice.

Old Posted 05-18-2011, 12:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Wandering Blade
lol I don't really know much about the pheonix other than something about the phoenix force and some bullshit or other just like cap dieing than coming back because of some BS that they pulled outta their bums. I don't really read much comic wise lately since I jsut don't have the funds but I play Heroclix so i hear alot of things about whats been going on in the heros worlds and I don't really read many of the deadpool comics although deadpool corps looks interesting. You should ask Mizzy about how much rage I had when I saw the first trailer for the new cap movie and when i saw he didn't have the kite shield which I think is the shield they should have gone with instead of the round shield.

Nexess' Immortal Pet

Buying Inventor's Dream

The name is "Renington"
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Default   #41  
Ah, but you have to tell yourself the same things I tell myself with eeeeeeeeevery comic movie
Alternate. Universe.
Just like they have Ultimate and Mangaverse and What Ifs the movies are a different dimension than ours(616). If you do that the rage is easier to bear. Until they f#$%ing make Jean the f@##ing Phoenix ::breaths into a paper bag:: I'm better now. Swear. Oh dang, just remembered that they made Kurt SELF MUTILATING and NOT FUZZY ::rages some more::

Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Wandering Blade
lol yeah i try to not hardcore nerd rage at the movies but when they just do something entirely wrong theres no helping it and kurt=nightcrawler or kurt=angel?? but yeah i know that theres always those different dimensions but they always try to stay semi comic accurate even if the semi is a very thin line. and i'm sorta confused how theres something in the nex x movie where angel looks alot like wasp who you find out in the ultimates i believe that shes actually a mutant. but idk the cap movie could be ok i just idk i feel like i'm gonna rage hardcore if they don't do it right r do it justice. especially since the extremely f@%y Iron man has 2 crappy movies before cap even has 1.

Nexess' Immortal Pet

Buying Inventor's Dream

The name is "Renington"
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Default   #43  
kurt=nightcralwer
and if you go a few posts up you can see my answer on 'angel' in the upcoming movie.

And teeeeeeeechnically Cap's already had a movie, well, actually two. The first I barely recognize as cinima, the other is pretty bad as well...so be warned.

Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Wandering Blade
well i don't really count the old old old stuff cause those are long forgotten and only us comic eeks tend to know about those lol. but it's just not the same cause their calling it first class and she was not one of his first students but oh well screw you hollywood.

Nexess' Immortal Pet

Buying Inventor's Dream

The name is "Renington"
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:24 AM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Default   #45  
well, in all honesty it's got NOTHING to do with the first class, the first class faced off against magneto, not formed under him. At NO point was magneto on the x-men side(in 616...AoA is another kettle of fish entirely).

If it was really the first class we'd have Scott(still with that stick firmly lodged), Warren and Beast(not blue, or furry) working through college courses, Bobby being obnoxious and Jean being a bit of a tease. Then they'd face off against the Lensher Twins(unbeknownst to them), a very oddly dressed Toad and Magneto, king of the magenta!

So, yes, alternate reality, where Magnus wasn't ancient and pimpin' out his twins, and Charlie wasn't lusting after a youthful Ms. Grey.

And old movies never go away...just like old comics, they appreciate in value to discerning collectors ;)

Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Wandering Blade
lol that is very true and so have you heard or read anything of the new age of X alternate storyline?

Nexess' Immortal Pet

Buying Inventor's Dream

The name is "Renington"
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:34 AM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Default   #47  
I've not, sadly I've been out of the immediate loop for a bit now. I really, really need to get more current lines going.... Maybe this summer, to tie off with the movies :D

Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Wandering Blade
yeah i haven't really read much but I've seen some things about it and it seems interesting. Plus we've talked pretty much nothing but Marvel so I take it your a marvel fan as well?

Nexess' Immortal Pet

Buying Inventor's Dream

The name is "Renington"
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:40 AM Reply With Quote