Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #113  
The second one had a happier ending.. not by much though xD

The Boy's Love movies are good, I'll recommend them.

I was so scared that the second one would have a sad ending too, but I'm satisfied with this ending ouo

I cried at the end of the first movie ;o;

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-16-2015, 07:59 PM  
It's over 9000!
lol, When I get control of this PC I'm going to ask for that. XD

Old Posted 03-16-2015, 08:24 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #115  
Get control soon! xD

I'll see about uploading it to my dropbox

You know, CR might be able to get these movies.. The one stupid drama i watched the other day (the so and so 16 years old cant get a girlfriend one) it had a shower scene which showed the backsides... o3o then again there are sex scenes.. so maybe CR can't ono.. damned minors.. get off my crunchyroll! *Q*

I at one point thought "Ahhh they are so fearless!" and then I remembered that this is the country that has public baths... BATHE NEXT TO A COMPLETE STRANGER! So being nekki and showering for a movie/show is nothing to them o3o,

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-16-2015, 09:19 PM  
It's over 9000!
lol, you have a point there DK. I'd be nervous going to a public bath, but at the same time I want to do it. XD

Old Posted 03-16-2015, 10:26 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #117  
Well we were raised in america where nudity is something to be ashamed of.

Japan, they aren't afraid of nudity o3o

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-17-2015, 07:44 AM  
It's over 9000!
Yeah, very true. XD And China has crochless potty training pants, I was looking up something not even that weird or anything. I was looking up traditional chinese pants and those came up as well and I'm like ' o.o; I would not be letting my kids butt be directly on the ground like that.' XD

Old Posted 03-17-2015, 09:57 AM  
Peace <3
Default   #119  
How is everyone this lovely day? <3
Old Posted 03-17-2015, 01:34 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
ML - o-o how interesting...

Anurah - I'm good =) I am watching a j-drama off of CR. =) Might make a recommendation post about it x3

-dk will recommend everything she likes- o3o

AH! ML! You should make a Recommendation post for the Cute High Earth Defense Club Love anime! ouo you originally recommended it x3

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-17-2015, 02:46 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #121  
But I'm too lazy to make one right now, I just spent the past few hours priming twelve minis, cleaning six and painting six minis (six of the primed ones). I've been doing that for almost six and a half hours. ^^;

Old Posted 03-17-2015, 08:34 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
=p no one said do it now

ahh i have a headache ;-; fking neighbors blaring their tv.. i'm here straining to hear mine over theirs.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-17-2015, 08:55 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #123  
Sounds like my mom and how she blares the tv, I have to close my door and still hear the tv and I'm almost at the other end of the apartment. ^^;

Old Posted 03-17-2015, 11:21 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Recommendation: Antiquarian Bookshop Biblia's Case Files

Quote:
Shinokawa Shioriko is the proprietor of Biblia Antiquarian Bookshop, her sidekick Goura Daisuke, her lanky gofer and protector, has trouble reading books; they make him dizzy. Shioriko is demure and introverted, an expert on vintage books, a great storyteller, and of course, a lover of books; she also has amazing powers of logical deduction, and can solve big mysteries from the smallest of clues. The unlikely pair join forces to unravel secrets and hidden meanings to help people looking for answers, and the true answers are never what they expect.
A fun little mystery show. I hope they do another season >o<

All the websites I've been to say the Theme Song is "The Never Ending Story" by E-Girls but the song I kept hearing is Taku Takahashi's "Searching"

AKIRA (From J-pop Groub EXILE) Plays Goura Daisuke. I've yet to hear his J-pop group's music, but I recognize his face from the Drama Remake of GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka). The first drama was aired in 1998 and the remake started in 2012. The remake seems to be popular because it has more episodes than the original. I've yet to see the remake but since I've seen AKIRA's acting in Biblia's Case Files, I can't wait to see him play in GTO. To go from a quiet somber guy in love, to a mad mouthed, ex punk turned teacher, makes me excited.

There is this one Character in Biblia that I want to know more about. Every time he gets asked a personal question, he gets up set and runs out of his cafe yelling "i'm going to do ----!" The one time he said he was going surfing. He likes to gossip, and he is obviously a mystery fanatic. When ever something is going on, he puts his two cents in and every time he's wrong, and every time, Goura gets freaked out.

I also would like to see an episode that continues more from the first episode:

-it is in a spoil tag for a reason! It spoils the first episode a bit.-

I'd also like to see how another relationship progresses. They only hinted at making these 2 people a couple but the show ended before they really got any where. I think they'd be a cute couple.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 03-18-2015 at 08:18 AM.
Old Posted 03-18-2015, 08:02 AM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #125  
lol, that does sound like an interesting one. :3 You should link the posts for all the recommendations in the first post so that people can find it easier.

Old Posted 03-18-2015, 10:40 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
It's in the second post. The first post is already too long and cluttered.

Once we get proper tables and stuff, I'll redo the posts. =)

I wish I saved a third post. o3o the recommendations are going to get LONG eventually xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-18-2015, 11:11 AM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #127  
Can't you ask a mod or Coda to change the post to you like they do on KoK, or is that not possible? Or if you'd like I can put all of mine in the third post since they are mine anyways.

Old Posted 03-18-2015, 11:29 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I could ask Coda to delete your one post so we could use that space, I'm just too lazy that and it takes away the threads first conversation.

Ahh I just watched the movie 'Time Traveler' that Crunchyroll has.. pretty boring movie till the end o3o, the end is a tear jerker.

-watches so much ml can't keep up with dk- xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-18-2015, 02:04 PM  
Closed Thread