Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Snap!
Default   #75489  
Dude. I wanna get shitfaced too. But it's not the same if I have no one here to get shitfaced with. That is a major downer about being anti-social and friendless.

I'll probably drink some kind of adult beverage while I had out candy to greedy little kids. Nothing like contributing to their tooth decay!
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-06-2014, 12:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
IDK, I had plans but I think they are currently off the table.
Old Posted 10-06-2014, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #75491  
That song is interesting. That guy's suits, though. xD Where do people find crazy stuff like that?
Old Posted 10-06-2014, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Yeah I don't usually plan for that reason. I might just stay in and see if my boyfriend can order me a pizza while I stay at home and hand out candy. Nightmare before Christmas is on Netflix, so I'll probably watch that <3

Nysamu - I didn't pay much attention to the video haha. I heard a different song from that band a while back and decided to look for more of their music. How have you been? Sorry I haven't been on. I slept late into the day today and had dinner at my boyfriend's parents house tonight.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-07-2014, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #75493  
I've been alright. I'm just running around in a new Skyrim game, trying to get all the werewolf perks. Plus, the Halloween event on Mabinogi is up, so I have to get that done, too.
Old Posted 10-07-2014, 01:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Damn dude... Skyrim. For some reason mine never saves on my account. I start a new account and spend 3+ hours playing, hoping it will save, only to find the file has been corrupted or some shit. I've looked into it and in order for me to play I need to delete my existing PSN and create a new account. So screw that. I'm done hassling over it. If someday a new one gets released I will be more likely to play that version.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-07-2014, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #75495  
The 360 version doesn't have that bug, it just saves to your console and then you can cloud-sync your saves.

Of course the PC version is the best, but I don't have a PC.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-07-2014, 10:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Yeah, I play it on PC, which is nice because whenever stuff glitches, I can just be like, GOD POWER ACTIVATE! It's too tempting to abuse the power, though... Like the one time I spawned a thousand iron ingots and a thousand leather straps and just powered through smithing training...
Old Posted 10-08-2014, 06:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #75497  
I soo wish I had a PC for gaming. I much prefer that type of gaming over any console. There's so much more you can do, and set each move to any key on your keyboard. It's a more complex type of gameplay and I think that's what I love about it. First person shooters *cough* COD *cough* on console has gotten old for me. I'll still play it sometimes, it just gets freaking repetitive. Not to mention, if you want any new content you need to buy the map packs, gun skins, etc etc etc. Those little $2 things add up.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-09-2014, 01:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Yeah! PC gaming is really good about that, too, with all the mods people make for games. I've probably spent a few hours going through mods for Skyrim and Minecraft, trying to find ones I like.
Old Posted 10-09-2014, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #75499  
I probably would too if I had access to it for PC, and a PC that could handle that kind of game. I've spent hours playing Minecraft for ps3. It looked so damn stupid and basic when my boyfriend was playing it, but I picked up the controller and couldn't put it down haha.

Are you looking for more belts, by the way?
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-09-2014, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Right now, I'm just saving up for the shoes. I would probably get more belts if I found some that I liked.
Old Posted 10-09-2014, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #75501  
Okay no problem haha. They're kinda spendy.
There are several donation items with belts in them that you might like :3
Caped Avenger and Sa'riel, Abyssal Angel are the first two that come to mind.

You can start a quest thread for the things you want and I'll post with you in it ~
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-10-2014, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Well, I guess what I'm really looking for a is a vertical belt - something that goes from the neck, down, in a stripe. Other than that, there's really not much else I want for my avatar other than saving up to buy everything in the shops. xD I'm a bit of a collector, so I tend to get lots of things I end up never actually using. But, once I finish this avatar, I can start looking at things to buy for my next one.
Old Posted 10-13-2014, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #75503  
Maybe try a necktie that you can layer behind the others?
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-13-2014, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysamu View Post
I've been alright. I'm just running around in a new Skyrim game, trying to get all the werewolf perks. Plus, the Halloween event on Mabinogi is up, so I have to get that done, too.
You play Mabi?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-13-2014, 03:51 AM Reply With Quote