Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Fresh meat :D
Default Up for an Rp?   #1  
Hiya! I'm looking to rp. Im online every day, all day so I will post as often as you want. I prefer to do rps in PMs so I wont lose track of them like I do my threads on here. I prefer to play a female role but can do male depending on the plot. I love fantasy romance rps, but can also come up with my own original ideas. All I ask is that you don't leave me in the middle of the rp. I know life happens but I just ask for a warning and I will do what i can to do the same to you.

I have a few plots I'll post here:

(Bold is the plot I would like to play XD )

Exotic dancer x ex boyfriend ~The two dated in high school, but another woman came along, filling the boyfriend's head with terrible lies about his girlfriend. He breaks up with her and goes out with the other woman, breaking her heart. They reunite five years after high school, him in a failing marriage full of the wife cheating and her dancing in a strip club to make money for collage. The two begin to talk and slowly fall in love with each other all over again, ect.

Ex famous band member x pregnant old friend ~ A once famous band member moves back to his hometown after hitting it big. He meets up with an old friend on the way to work who happens to be three months pregnant. She herself is just getting out of an abusive relationship but is happy to see him again.

Player x damaged girl ~ A young lady swears off love just before meeting a handsome young man who decides to stop playing other girls and get serious about life and love. She tells him of her recent problems and he allows her to move into a spare room of his if she didn't mind cooking and cleaning since he can't cook too well. She agrees and in time the two become close, ect

Wealthy boss x Maid ~ Maid has worked for her boss for as long as he has been married to his wife. He hears more people telling him his wife is cheating on him. So as he figures out what he should do, he falls for the maid who has had feelings for him for a long time now and the two have their own affair.

These are it for just original ideas. I have many others so feel free to ask~

If you want to do something fandom based, here are a few fandoms I love or know enough to go along with :

Rurouni Kenshin
Inuyasha
Cardcaptor Sakura
Sailor Moon
Pokemon
Kingdom Hearts
Naruto
Harry Potter
Harvest Moon

If I didnt list a fandom and you want to try it, feel free to ask because I might not have listed it.
If your interesting in rping with me, please send me a PM as I might not be able to the thread again :)
Old Posted 04-16-2015, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
How do you feel about doing a bit of research for an RP?
Old Posted 04-21-2015, 04:53 AM Reply With Quote