Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #97  
Oh ya! They're so cute! ^-^ I love the little flippers for hands they have
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
The headshapes match when I put them over each other and that doesn't make me too happy :/

Old Posted 01-03-2011, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #99  
um I'm sorry but I didn't copy you if that's what you're implying >> Most of my chibis are like that. In fact, many have teh same square-ish headshape

in fact, that's really the only thing that's similar besides the lack of digits D:
Last edited by Artemisia; 01-03-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
The chance of a headshape being identical is pretty small. Which is why it didn't make me happy. If you didn't copy it then alright, but I decided I'll just tell you it was bothering me. Cause well, you know why.

Old Posted 01-03-2011, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #101  
well considering all my chibi styles have the same head shape and I've never seen you before means I most likely didn't copy it. and I really don't appreciate the feeling of being threatened over something so trivial :( many artists use a square shape for the heads like I said
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
Don't get me wrong, I was just making sure. I think I overreacted a little because I've had to report several people before for stealing my art or my friends art. It's... pretty painful when you see it. Sorry 'bout that ^^;
I haven't seen many other people before yet with square shaped heads. I've been using that for my chibi's for the past 3 years. The only other person I know who does that is a friend of mine so I was ok with it she 'adopted' that style. (I got onto this shape pretty much by accident, I forgot the chin when I was lining >___>; )

Old Posted 01-03-2011, 07:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #103  
Ya it's okay I know the feeling ;3; I've been reported on sites for "stealing" other artwork when in reality, it was mine that was stolen.

And same here, I can't use round heads with my styles cause I can't get the chins to work with the necks ;3;
[I even prepared a list of artists who use other square-shaped heads in case.]

I obviously over-reacted too. I worry too much that the same thing would happen again X.x So I apologize for jumping the gun and don't worry, I'm not intentionally sharing the style. It just became the easiest way for me
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
However since other people seem to have reported you for stealing art earlier and also I felt 'suspicious', maybe you could take this as a good advice and try to look for your own 'signature' style. Something that's really 'you'.

Old Posted 01-03-2011, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #105  
no it's cause they took the entire piece I actually drew and claimed it as their own and tried to get me kicked off the site. This is my signature style. it's what I've developed over the years and what works best for me. no matter how much I try to get away from it, I still am going to use what I find work best. If I've been using the style for years, I don't think I'm going to be changing it now. sorry :/
I mean, there aren't really that many shapes for faces anyways, it's either square, round, or comes to a point. there are going to be people who share a same face shape.
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Still need prices for the regular and especially the anime styles! D: If anyone has a suggestion
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 12:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Thief of Always
Default   #107  
I like that regular head shot of yours. Do you happen to have any other examples of that style of head shot? A DA perhaps? I see that you're asking for 50 runes which runs about five dollars US. I don't know what the equivalent is to Aurum though. I'd like an option to pay for the same style in Runes or the AU equivalent.
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 01:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
50 runes = 7,500 AU

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 01:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #109  
Delirium-- ...um....there are technically three up there? If you just look at about the shoulders-up of the other two those are more busts? lol I don't have more of the first one but I'll post a few extra lol
[X] [X] They are all the same style just different orders

And yes the prices are what I offer in rl currency, just carried over to this currency. But yes I'll add that option.

Duchess-- so hypothetically speaking, each rune is generally worth 150 AU?
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 01:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
mmm 125 Au

its 20 runes for 2500 au.. because that's how the MI are *nods*

You never buy less than 10 runes...cause oyu won't be able to get anythign for it.. and the REAL conversion is 6250 AU for 50 Runes

But I always say to charge higher in aurum.. to encourage people to pay in runes XDDD

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 01-04-2011, 01:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #111  
well yeah I know but I figured I could just multiply the number per rune, times the amount so I could just put some prices of all of them up.

But thank you much :3 now I have an idea of where to start
Old Posted 01-04-2011, 01:39 PM Reply With Quote  
A few more ideas on prices for the anime and regular styles [or at least just the anime style] and I will prolly be opening a permanent shop soon ^-^

now I need to think of a theme ._.
Old Posted 01-05-2011, 12:22 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
chibi, pricing, suggestions