Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default   #33  
He shook his head a little striking out quickly at another who got too close to his personal space. "Hardly, I spoke to the guardsmen and even then I didn't get my name out." This was odd why would the raiders target them, this was a planned raid of this town even if they weren't here right?

"Your just being paranoid .. I didn't see anything today out of the ordinary" Though it was easy enough to tell something was amiss here.
Old Posted 09-05-2011, 10:37 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
'surely then someone saw you?' he made a wide swing at an attacker to the side clipping person's shoulder, his brother finished dispatching the hapless fool. 'the room i was in had no windows and we were glamored on the ride over up until after we passed into town' he grew uneasy, the girl from before would not have known they were part of the raid until much too late and the merchant was much too dumb looking, someone must have followed them he thought

'luden, stay with me, if we get sepperated i fear something bad will happen, this is much too convinently timed'
Old Posted 09-05-2011, 10:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #35  
"I'm not going anywhere.." He gritted his teeth a little. "We need to get information out of one of them, to find a leader to end this foolishness." He said as he struck out at another one and then pulling his foot back to keep close to his brother, not that Luka couldn't take care of himself but it seemed that they were trying to get the two brothers apart.

"Here I thought we could relax finally" He sighed a little when would the gods smile upon them once more, what happened to the happy simple life they once had.
Old Posted 09-05-2011, 11:15 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
'actually not the worst idea you've had' he waited a few moments for another to attack, when they did he grabbed an arm and tossing the person into his brother's arms grabbed them both closing them both in his own arms and the handle of his staff. the spell of transition wove into the fabric of the staff flared as luka sang a single word 'move'

the speed of the assualt and the lack of direction given did not help the three people as they landed roughly in the grass several meters away from the hillock where they had been only moments before
Old Posted 09-05-2011, 11:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #37  
He groaned a little still managing to keep his hold on the new found captive they had collected though he was quick to recover and let this brother what he thought of such a stunt. "Warn me next time!" he snapped a little in his words, his stomach wasn't agreeing with that last little stunt that was certain. Though he made quick work to free his arms from the captive as he pulled the belt from the captive off and bound his hands, sure this wasn't the prettiest method of binding but at least he wouldn't be running far either if he wanted his pants to stay.

He let out a heavy sigh once he was done an redirected his attention to the man they had before them. "Now the fun part, you get to amuse us with answers to our questions. after that I might think about letting you live to pass a few choice words onto your boss" He grinned a bit with his words, his calling in life may have been missed by a long shot seeing as he already had the blade he carried with him drawn and to the mans neck ready by any means to use it.
Old Posted 09-06-2011, 10:54 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
'sorry' mumbled luka, i had a bad reaction earlier' he rubbed the seal on his arm too much force' he shook his head to clear it and watched his brother tie up their newfound captive. the man sqirmed and writhed and looked terrified with the two but it didn't stop him from trying to buck away when the sword came out, luka turned away, if his brother couldn't control the other then he'd rather not watch the end result. he knew all to well how horribly one could die from a cut from the neck
Old Posted 09-06-2011, 11:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #39  
He noticed his brother turning away he sighed a little keeping the blade just far enough to keep it from cutting the man let alone him moving and doing it himself "you can stop looking away I'm not going to do it" The captive seemed to sigh a little glad to hear that but he was hardly out of harms way. "though that doesn't mean im letting you live unless you tell us something useful, like why are we being targeted! We just got to this town and no one knows our names even... i'd advise you talk and now"
Old Posted 09-06-2011, 12:00 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
luka sighed too. death was no stranger to him but it did not stop his gorge from rising when he saw blood. his brother began to talk again 'though that doesn't mean im letting you live unless you tell us something useful, like why are we being targeted! We just got to this town and no one knows our names even... i'd advise you talk and now' the man smiled sickly in his assurance of survival 'fenris is hungry' luka blanched. he took the two steps up to the man and rammed the broad of the staff into his neck effectivly breaking it. 'luden! luden we have to go NOW, we are not staying a moment longer than we already have' without seeing if his brother was following he ran to the town in hopes of gathering what little of his stff remained
Old Posted 09-06-2011, 12:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #41  
The was something odd to say but seeing the sudden panic from his brother he nodded and quickly followed him. After they had covered a bit of ground he breathed out trying to keep up "mind telling me whats going on?" He couldn't put his finger on where he had heard such a name before, where was it.. It was bothering him and whatever it was had struck fear into Luka and instantly.
Old Posted 09-06-2011, 12:39 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
'do you remember' he said breathily but not slowing down 'the academy?' he didn't like to think about it but this would be as good any time to tell him ' my teacher, mizuki, do you remember him, he did bad things to people to revive a dead lover, they were monsters and people called them fenris hunters, believe me when i say you never want to meet one' he stumbled a bit but kept going. the town could be seen up ahead.
Old Posted 09-06-2011, 01:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #43  
He nodded and said that he remembered but he kept listening to his brother's tale. "Never huh.. that sounds pleasant enough so let me guess with what that guy said" he breathed a little trying to keep his breath as they kept running "means theres one near here?" he sort of laughed at the thought, either that or one was to be here soon. Both options sounded like they were bad news for this area.. let alone them. "so I'm guessing the teacher and you didn't get along and all the times you said you were doing well you were lying?" He was just joking really but he did remember that Luka always said he did fine in the academy. "So .. if ones here what are we suppose to do? It sounds like fighting is out of the "
Old Posted 09-07-2011, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
'well' he said, 'sorta lying, but only at first and a bit near the end' he blushed though noone could see 'and if there is one it's a good thing but not in a good way, but if it's Him then it is bad, very bad' his brother stopped halfway through his next comment, luka looked back 'luden? lu~' he could not finish his words as the blackness that grabbed his brother sucked him up as well.
Old Posted 09-09-2011, 06:04 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #45  
i hereby declare this thread dead^^:
Old Posted 09-13-2011, 09:37 PM Reply With Quote