Not Logged In

Zombie Queen
Default вʟ☠☠ם ʟυsт ❥ OPEN!   #1  
original story by Muff Muff

inspiration from Romance Novels and a Hint of Boredom

writers level Lit - Adv. Lit

status Open and Accepting

all images from Deviantart

Last edited by Muff Muff; 07-29-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 08:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Queen
Our story begins in the large city of Verona. A city full of romance and tales such as Romeo and Juliet. How tragically these mortals had died. All in the name of love too. Ridiculous. But of course, this story will also be about love. A story of beings unknown to mortals - or at least just a tale told among mortals of false truth - and humans. Vampires. My children. For I am the Elder of most vampires here in Italy. Now with love, comes the tragedy. My rules come first to my children. For I give them everything. From a ring capable of making them able to walk into the sun, Lupus Lazuli, to eternal life!

For my entertainment I have selected a group of students from a culinary school in America to come to Italy. All funds paid for, of course. Now why would I do such a thing? To teach my little children a lesson. See, my vampires have been arguing. Though most arguments are settled with fist and fangs. The tension is high between the four clans, and they are getting too close to exposing our race. Each leader just happens to be in Verona at this precise moment, residing in luscious homes and living the wealthy life. Which is why I brought these special humans to their exact location, or at least close enough.

I am sure you are wondering how this will teach them not to fight, correct? What would these humans do to stop them? It is not what the humans will do to them, but what I will do to the humans. My children's mates. A mate is what us Vampires call our eternal love. Most end tragically, since most mates are humans and that is against my word to be with one. Not to mention a vampire only has one mate in their life, if they ever find them at all. When a vampire does finds their mates, however, they change. They are drawn to their mates. They will want to protect them, even if their mates reject them. And if a mate dies, the vampire will go insane. It's impossible to tell what they will do, each one is different. And this is exactly what I plan on happening. Once they get their mates, or just try to, they will lose them. It is time for a new group of clan leaders. And time for a game. Are you ready to play?
Last edited by Muff Muff; 07-29-2010 at 08:56 PM.
Old Posted 07-28-2010, 08:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Queen
Default   #3  
Oh-ho-ho-ho yes. You got it, darlings. P.a.r.a.g.r.a.p.h. You all will live. Just read the rules and
everything will be peachy. And don't just skim for the key word because you'll never find it. And
I'll kick you out if you don't read the rules. (: So just read and this Role Play will be wonderful.
By the way, wonderful is part one of the key word for this if you want to be accepted. Yay for
riddles~ Anyways. First off. ToS. Got it? Good. Keep it PG-18. Meaning cursing is aloud and
nudity as long as it isn't in great detail. And no, that does not mean you can grope the nude
breast or whatever, guys and gals. Sadly, that goes for me too. Hehe. For the Elder issue, yes I
am the Elder, no he won't be popping up out of no where. You PM me any questions for your
character and then you get your answer. NOW KEY POINT HERE: Do. Not. Go. To. The. Elder.
To. Rat. Out. Another. Vampire. That just kills ALL the fun, don't you think? Yes. It does. So
don't do it. Now later on, sure. But ASK me first. Second word for key word is Vampires. Got it?
Now let's see..I want this to be a literate RP. That means I want at least 3 paragraphs with
15-50 sentences in them. I don't want a full blown story, but enough to write back to or you're
getting way less than what you give me. And I hope that goes for everyone's feelings. GIVE US
SOMETHING TO WRITE BACK TO! I want REAL PICTURES of PEOPLE! No anime, not even famous people,
and no not of you yourself either. Vampire's maximum age is 3000 years old. Third key words for
sentence is bite. Now. PM me reserved profiles and regular profiles with the KEY WORDS as
title. Got it? You will be sent back again and again till you get it right. It's good to know off hand
you can read. Now. Understand that these are automatic parings due to fairness and cause I
said so. (: So let's get this party start. Thanks. ;D Me is the last word you need for key words. Enjoy~
Last edited by Muff Muff; 07-29-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old Posted 07-29-2010, 08:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Queen

Couplings

vampire female o1 x human male o2
vampire female o2 x human male 01

vampire male o1 x human female o2
vampire male o2 x human female o1

name
vampire female o1

name
vampire female o2

name
vampire male o1

name
vampire male o2

TAKEN
human female o1

TAKEN
human female o2

name
human male o1

name
human male o2
Last edited by Muff Muff; 07-30-2010 at 11:17 PM.
Old Posted 07-29-2010, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Queen
Default   #5  

I, Nosferatu, understand that the ring, lupus lazuli, given to me by
my creator so I can walk in the sun, is only to be used to create a human
appearance to mortals.
I, Nosferatu, understand that though I may eat, it must be thrown
up within the next three hours or suffer terrible pains.
I, Nosferatu, understand that if I feed off a mortal I must erase the
memory and fill it with beast attack images.
I, Nosferatu, understand that mates are forbidden if they are mortal.
I, Nosferatu, understand that I am not aloud to tell anyone or change
anyone Vampire without the Elder's consult and good reason.
I, Nosferatu, understand that other Clans fights are to be hidden in the
depth of a large wooded areas.
I, Nosferatu, understand that living a mortal life I must live as someone
for under 10 years before they began to question.
I, Nosferatu, understand that if I break any of these rules I will
be severely punished by the Elder.
Old Posted 07-29-2010, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Queen

Code:
name part age 3-4 little traits
Old Posted 07-29-2010, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Queen
Default   #7  
Weather Chilly, dark clouds.
Date November 15th
Time 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Location Humans heading too hotel, getting off buss. Meeting at the Vivendo Restaurant across the street at 5:00 PM.

Old Posted 07-29-2010, 09:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Queen
Reserved.

I am Muff Muff. The Zombie Queen!
Old Posted 08-15-2010, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Queen
Default   #9  
Reserved.

I am Muff Muff. The Zombie Queen!
Old Posted 09-16-2010, 08:34 AM Reply With Quote