Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rebooting....
Default   #17  
Kat's pale fingers didn't waste any time in combing through her soft tresses. As she walked down the hall, her small air raised upwards to take in the scent of food being prepared. Looked like, once again, Reve didn't waste any effort in preparing something to eat. Once she arrived at the kitchen, she leaned her frame against the door gently, to make sure she didn't hurt herself in any way. A smile pressed itself onto her lips as she simply watched in silence for a while.

When she figured it was time to make her presence known, she parted her lips. "Good morning." She purred out softly, her Russian accent already showing itself, even after all of the years she had spent out of her home country.

Her arms dropped as she walked toward him. Another day had started. It seemed as if the days and weeks prior had just sped off on its own accord, leaving the viewer with a blur of events. At that thought, she chuckled, shaking her head while her clear greenish-blue eyes closed for a split second.
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Reve whistled to himself pretending not to hear her. He turned the pans handle in though as she got closer turning and smiled at her. grinning at the opportunity as her eyes closed hearing her chuckle he stepped in kissing her making sure to not press to hard against her."Morning, what are you feeling like today?"His Irish accent never got old and they were a hoot when trouble came since they would talk at the same time just swimming their victims in their accents
Odin's closet (updated 08/11

name:Odin(Ben)
What am i?:I am the plague knight and Odin himself Norse god
sex:yes lots please(m)
loves:Alyssa
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #19  
The smile on her lips only grew wider. She knew he could hear her.. Hell, Kat wasn't the most stealthy of women most days, regardless of her nickname. She had her moments, though.. When she felt his lips against hers, she opened her eyes, gladly returning the kiss. As they parted, she looked up to him and chuckled a bit, always adoring how he spoke- Even though she didn't particularly like when people would comment on her own accent-. "I feel like sleeping.." She mumbled at first, soon shaking her head before thinking it over, "Perhaps something light. Maybe a little bit of fruit and toast?" Kat did have a habit of not really eating much in the mornings, she was always used to grabbing a drink and going on her way.
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Anu's knight
Reve looked back at his turkey bacon"That's a quaint request" HE grabbed the bread spinning the bag open in his hands and slid the bread into the toaster pushing down the lever."If you are tired you should go to bed earleir, hmm?" He walked back o his bacon flipping it with tongs
Odin's closet (updated 08/11

name:Odin(Ben)
What am i?:I am the plague knight and Odin himself Norse god
sex:yes lots please(m)
loves:Alyssa
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 10:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #21  
The smile on her lips dulled down to a small one as she heard his response, "I just do not feel very hungry.." That was a typical Kat response for breakfast.. Often, there were times where she considered getting those supplementary shakes that people often advertise and brag about. She headed over to the fridge, opening it while her eyes scanned for something to drink, "I think you know just as well as I do that I have not been going to bed as late as I usually do, love." She yawned as her small hand went to pull out an equally small carton of apple juice, something of which she had been stocking up on lately. Kat made her way to the table and settled herself down, instinctively placing a hand on her stomach one she opened the carton and drank the juice.
Old Posted 03-06-2011, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote