Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Posty McPostsALot
Default The History of Trisphee: A User Collaborated Biography   #1  
As a mid-way, dedicated member of trisphee, I've come to realize that many things have happened over the past years that have yielded great stories and great wonders. I would like to gather these stories and create a history for new and old members to look at and be proud of, but I do not know, and don't feel like looking back at every little thread from every event ever.

So I plead to you, trisphee. Come forth and share your stories in a condensed form.

You may share anything that is funny or interesting, so long as it is one story or event per post and at least a little small detail is used. At some point in time, I will collect and create a time line as well as a chronicle of stories which we can publish here.

So come, and help me create something good.
Last edited by Funkduder; 12-05-2011 at 02:01 AM.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 01:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
The Timeline will go here.....
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 01:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #3  
The Chronicle will go here, along with recognition to any contribution made to that story
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
This thread is now open. I will begin with the first story:

I remember, during the Fight for Freedom, that there was a battle role-play contest. Me and "Pink" battled in an arena like area where she turned into a dragon and I turned into a bloody, monstrous scorpion. We won, becuase we got right into the action, or so Hermes has told us. "Pink" fought to fight Hermes and I fought to fight Asura. Neither of those things happened.

The details of that contest are here: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5843

Now get to posting, trisphians
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 01:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #5  
....Holy effing crap, how has this idea never occurred to me before. But just one story? Awww... Too many to choose from.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-05-2011, 01:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Just pick one. As other people post, this thread will grow.

Heck I remember this one time where I ended up smooching Batty a bit of time before the Masquerade, I think. Hermes and I had quite a field day, Since he was kinda "dating" batty. There were a lot of "you're not planning anything, right? Of course not." and a lot of "Right, right of course not" I think I nearly hid under a rock that day.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #7  
I remember crashing through the roof/front gate of KoC so many times that I can't pick out any specific time because they're all too story-worthy, and then the massive storyline with Chasm/Kaguya, and the medic work and trapsetting and sparring with Trak an Letiel's werewolf game and Lee's RP and lots of other stuff.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-05-2011, 01:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Let's talk about Letiel's Werewolf Game. What was it? How did it work? Who was involved in this game?

We could make our own Canterbury tales out of this.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 01:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #9  
Why Canterbury? I've no intention of satirizing the whole of Trisphee, you know XD
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-05-2011, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Canterbury becuase of the stories, not so much the satire. Now make it a good story, b/c I suck I writing good ones.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 02:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
Default   #11  
I remember being painfully shy and not wanting to post anywhere but in the games forums (which were divided into avatar games and forum games at the time). Then I found a LGBT+ thread and I posted in it. Nikko and Boy were the first users to really chat with me. We had a really good chat, and I came back to chat with them more very often because I had no life then ^^;

This was about a year ago and now neither Nikko nor Boy come on anymore, and the thread has been dead for ages. It's so sad =c

I'll have to post more memories here as I remember them. What a good idea for a thread =O
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 10:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Oh, haha, I just remembered that raid RP during the Taskal War, when I was the first person on the Divine side to crash (?) the raiding party and Asura told Cronis to dispatch whatever scum was spying on them XD Yeeaaah.....got the royal crap beaten out of me when I went to get dinner, haha.

OH AND THE STAFF VS MEMBERS COUNTING WAR. I still remember that.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-05-2011, 01:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkduder View Post
Let's talk about Letiel's Werewolf Game. What was it? How did it work? Who was involved in this game?

We could make our own Canterbury tales out of this.
I was in that game for one round then quit :3 I was a Werewolf!

You have like 2-3 Werewolves, one seer, and um.. i forget the rest..

Wolves win if the whole village was stupid and everyone dies (but the wolves)

Village wins if they find and kill all the wolves =w=

It was some what fun.

Lucid, White, and myself were in it. White dropped out cause she didn't want to be the Seer. Lucid was my 'love rival' So we hated each other. xD I got picked to die because she voted me just to get ride of her rival. =w=, no one else voted so I died.. people lost interest in the game around that time and it ended up dieing.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-05-2011, 04:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
@DK It sounds like a game I used to play at home: "Mafia" I believe it was called. How was the in between game though? Did anyone talk about who to vote for before the voting? And what was the love rivalry with Lucid over?
*Is very fascinated*

@Ultima Please do. I'm hungry for info. :D
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #15  
The werewolves would PM each other and think about who to 'kill'

and the villagers would just place their votes publically.

The love rivalry was over one of the village boys =w= I forget who played that person. xD

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 12-05-2011, 07:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Hahaha, I remember the second time around Kami and I got in so much trouble, character-wise. Rion got blamed for knowing too much, Gerard got killed because he was too mischievous.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-05-2011, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
chronicle, history, trisphee