Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rebooting....
Default   #161  
*planning to go on a recruiting spree at Gencon this year; already prepping for the con in August* >u<

Also been trying to drag friends in from other places on the web. I've gotten two to join thus far. >u<

Old Posted 05-11-2012, 10:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Dashing Knight
When I first joined, you had a few users logging on at most so seeing the amount of users on now seems nice. Hopefully, we could get more users to join the site, and I should start myself by being more active.
Old Posted 05-25-2012, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #163  
Threads like this make me really sad that literally all of my friends have moved on from avatar websites. ;__;

I'll still mention it to a few of 'em though, and see what happens.
deviantART | Ernya | Tumblr | Art Tumblr

ADDYQUEST////backslash

º∆º
sell me yo' runes
Old Posted 05-26-2012, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
sounds interesting:
Question 1: How many people would you be comfortable having online daily/at the same time?
It would be nice to have more people online at a time

Question 2: How do we maintain a hype to have people go out and mention the site to friends? I've mentioned the site actually to a few people one thing that really interests people about the site is the layering of itmes

Question 3: Do you feel OK using Facebook as a use of advertisement? (Sharing, using likes, ect.)
Someone else can but I wouldn't...

Question 4: Should Trisphee be advertised IRL? (Banners, Cards handed out at conventions, ect.)
sounds like a neat idea

Question 5: How do you want Trisphee NOT to turn out like.
I actually like the smallness of the site at times, I don't want it covered in adds like soliaonline and though I do like gaia there are so many people who are very rude on there, once nice thing about this site is the character limit, I think it helps

Question 6: How do you want Trisphee to turn out like.
I like it as is would be nice to have more game like stuff on it like the battle game between the different groups, one of my favorite things of the site
Old Posted 05-29-2012, 12:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #165  
I think part of the reason I love this site so much right now, is that it IS much more of a close knit community...I love it. Once we're all settled in from the move and making money I would love to donate to the website a lot.

I used to be on gaia alll the time, mostly for the items..I never commented in the forums because it was too much for me. Too many people posting all the time, I couldn't keep up and I felt like my posts were ignored etc. I actually was an avid poster on another website, since 2006 and recently...it's gotten so much bigger and gotten so so many people that it's starting to turn into a similar posting dilemma for me.

The posts get ignored and it starts to turn into a very cliquey experience. Which is also why I don't pay for that site anymore or log into it anymore. :/ That's just my two sense.

ETA: I was also going to try to get my fiance to join this as well ^^;

ETAA: I've only been on here for one day, and I've been a posting fiend. Just from the friendliness of everyone on here, I'm so excited to talk to people and log in, and it's taken so much of my stress away currently. It's nice to have such a friendly, amazing community to talk to :)
Malkavious is my fiancé <3
Last edited by Cheshiresneer; 05-29-2012 at 02:19 AM.
Old Posted 05-29-2012, 02:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Advertisements work wonders.
Bow down before the mighty neko named Naku =^.^=
Old Posted 06-12-2012, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote