Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default   #17  
Coda - That's what I figured, but how is a regular user supposed to create such a thing? D; I mean, with access to the images of EVERY pose for EVERY item, with every picture labeled, I would attempt to make SOMETHING that might help a little with the situation, but without that, it would take months to just collect the images.

Tiva - Oh, I know, and I've gone through the guide and looked at all the poses; however, I still couldn't tell you the names of certain items or what this item looks like layered under that item. You know?
Old Posted 03-15-2012, 08:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Necromancer
Numb Put it better then I could.

I really believe with the number of items and there in poses its improbable, if not impossible for even a group of users to makes this all on their own without help from the staff. If the users could do it theirself we would have some form of a Dream Avatar maker by now even if it was incomplete.
Old Posted 03-25-2012, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #19  
I know Creavan has been using the item guide in photoshop to piece together avatars.
Old Posted 03-25-2012, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Tiva; Yes while I do that, it only helps when you have the same base color though, because some items like the eyes and lips blend into the base you are using.. And for items that layer on the back, like the Incogninja back sword, in the preview for it, it does not show the sword, so when saving the item it only shows the front layer not the back layer. If that makes sense.

Edit: I have since fixed that problem but sadly so far the fix is only for items I own or that are in the shops.
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Last edited by Crevan; 03-25-2012 at 07:16 AM.
Old Posted 03-25-2012, 02:48 AM Reply With Quote