Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Blue Fish
Default a little help on item names etc:   #1  
Hey peps can you help me build what I would deem my perfect avi. I'd like to get as much of my personal style into her as possible

so here's a picture o me in my favorite Steamfea out fit:

Im hopeing you lot can see them :).
Old Posted 01-07-2015, 01:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Donation items wise you are going to be looking for Victorian Vestments, Victors Raiment, Inventors Dream, Saloon Style, and Autonautic funk for the steampunk-y style. For a Japanese influence you can look more into Celestial Priestess, Autumn Fin, Kage no Kisetsu, Incogninja, Nianshe, and Enfield fragment.

That is a quick look though my donation only items though you will surely find more in other sections like Event and Special. There is a full set of items called the Japan items along with other things.
Old Posted 01-07-2015, 03:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #3  
Thanks Tiva. I'll see what I can find with what you've suggested :).
Old Posted 01-08-2015, 11:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
I you go to Trisphee Talk you can look at the item guide. It isn't up to date but still good.
Old Posted 01-08-2015, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #5  
You will want to look at Petal Dancer and/or Gift of the Alfar for similar looking wings. I don't believe we have three-part wings like in your picture, but these two items have the same general wing shape. If you want the three part wings, you might be able to layer different ones together to get what you're looking for.

Azure Flight also has some butterfly-style wings, and Celestial Sprite has cosmic energy fairy wings. Those might not be what you're looking for exactly, but you might like them anyway, or enjoy some of the clothing pieces from those items, so I thought I'd throw them out there.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 01-13-2015, 11:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
XD. I'll add them to the list of stuff to save for and try and see if I can buy them from other users at some point. With me being broke most months I can't get donation items otherwise I'd of had the coggy type wings that where on the go when I joined.
Old Posted 02-23-2015, 09:31 AM Reply With Quote