Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's ALIVE
Default   #33  
-points to creepy abandoned ruins hiding in the trees, covered in ivy and thorns-
Lets set up camp there and explore the inside for treasure!
What do you think, all-knowing guide? =3
-heads off without waiting for an answer-
Adventure♫ adventure♪ We're off on an adventure♫♪♫

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 10-19-2016, 11:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
In the valley between 7 hills, beyond the trees and vines, surrounded by water, lay the ruins of a city complex. The ruins are not your normal, decayed, overgrown ruins. The land does not breathe. Not a soul or beast alights this land. Yet in the middle lay a football head - a metal mass with a painted red grin. The buildings are undamaged, yet silhouettes of people lay about on wall and road. It is almost as if a stage was set without actors. The water looks...wrong. Black glitter wrong. It's like the color of a human soul was dissolved in those waters.

The guide says nothing, but goes into the cavern yonder...
Suddenly, the figure appears in the distant ruins, holding a yellow metallic bodysuit, humming a song:

Beyond the craigs of dolemite,
Under the cracks of churt,
The remnant ruins of coprolite,
Decorate the structures with dirt.
What was this land, and why do I see,
Shadows - imprints - of those who would flee,
The air reeks of carbon, the land of heat,
Tis this one's belief that you should heed.
Put on a suit, please, and seal it tight,
The ruins I fear glow with radiant burns,
Else why do my clickers fizzle and churn,
And why does that head glow an ominous light

A mirror of the guide stays by a cavern in the opposite direction of the ruins. It gestures, as if the unknown cave holds something less...dreadful.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 10-19-2016, 11:24 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #35  
Hmmmm.... Lillith I seem to sense our doom if we continue this way much further. That cave looks cool too but.....
I am sensing another direction possible here.
-walks up to the mirror apprehensively, reaching out to it, her hand slipping past the mirror into the mirror itself-
I knew it.
This mirror can be traveled through.
Should we go spelunking or should we travel into the mirror world?
-sits on a rock in front of the cave to ponder possibilities-

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 10-20-2016, 06:11 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Hmmmm.........*Thinks* Which way do you think is safer? *Looks around* Hmmmmm.....The Mirror World does sound cool so do the other ways *Tilts head and thinks some more*
Old Posted 10-20-2016, 06:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #37  
The light of the moon breaks through the autum clouds. The Cave suddenly shimmers, just like the mirror. What, persay, is real? The pale golden suits remain, a necessity to explore the ruins.
__

__

Old Posted 10-20-2016, 10:55 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Well.
There is only ONE suit, and TWO of us, not including our guide.
So the safer bet will be the cave by deduction....
but still....
-looks longingly at the ruins-
If we get back safely from the mirror world, lets try to find a way to explore the ruins too!
-takes a deep breath and runs to the mirror cave/world, but stops before reaching the entrance-
Do you think we might need a torch? I'm not to fond of getting stuck in pitch black darkness.....

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 10-20-2016, 12:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #39  
The mirror feels warm. It is quite possible that you have no clue what is beyond the door. The Guide almost seems to smile under the cloak of darkness. Not a condescending or plotting smile, but that of a mother watching a child at play. At least...you think that's what the smile means.
__

__

Old Posted 10-20-2016, 12:10 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
-takes one more deep breath and plunges into the mirror world entrance with eyes shut, and upon entering opens to an extremely bright light-
Well goodness that was not as bad as I thought!
-turns to beckon to Lilith only to notice that the entire world behind her lacks color-
Whats going on here?

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 10-20-2016, 02:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #41  
You enter a corridor, and gaze around. The light has not changed at all, and you can make out the same area you came from. However, it's refracted as if water shifting the light outside.

Ahead lies a structure, an archway of stone beaked creatures. These giants appear featherless, but with a skin flap from arm to leg. They hold three equidistant orbs. These orbs seem pure vantablack. Beyond that archway lies another.

The guide seems to gain in confidence, arching up from a hunched cloak. They look almost like a magician, now. They gesture towards a bench.

Two cloaks are on a bench before you, looking warm and inviting. On them, a stitched emblem of seven galaxies in the shape of a turtle. It reads "MSRA". Do you wear the saftey cloaks?
__

__

Old Posted 10-20-2016, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
(it seems this turned into a story while I was gone)
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 10-21-2016, 01:58 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #43  
(that it did cinnamonbon<3 It was an accident I swear I just started questing and all of a sudden we were off on an adventure XD)

-Looks around intriguingly at the statues, passing a hand over the skin flaps-
Like stone, yet with all the intricate details of flesh.... OOOOHH ROBES!
-excitedly rushes over to the robes-
This design is incredibly well done. did you stitch them yourself?
-Starts to put the robe on, but stops mid-way-
Nooooo.... I want the other one.
-tosses it haphazardly back on the bench and puts on the other one-

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 10-21-2016, 10:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
The statues look almost as if they would move or fly away, like a pelican or a heron. However, that is not their function.

An odd sound, as if a songbird twittering, emits from the cowled creature, as if to indicate that this all is standard. Perhaps, the ones who make the cloaks lay further in.

The guide rolls a stone down the corridor, and is increases in speed as it moves away. The corridor is ready to run through.
__

__

Old Posted 10-21-2016, 12:27 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #45  
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
running? D: What about a brisk speed walk XD
-sighs and starts to retie her shoes-
Well Lilith, I hope your ready for some shenanigans because apparently we get to run now
-starts doing basic stretches and breathing exercises to prepare self for anything-

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 10-23-2016, 09:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
The guide nods, and then starts walking. The walking approaches the speed of jogging, then running. Ahead of the guide, a different set of similar statues lay. The same setup, but these stone creatures are smaller and have toothed beaks.

As the Guide goes past the second pair of pterodon statues, they appear to fall through the ground. Legs, then chest and arms, and finally the head...disappear. You are left to follow.
__

__

Old Posted 10-23-2016, 12:00 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #47  
-runs along behind the guide as if it was a race-
in through nose, out though mouth, in through nose, out though mouth
-gets distracted by falling statues and loses breathing technique and gets a terrible pang in the side-
OH GOODNESS
this is what I get for forgetting to breath D:
-jogs a bit slower behind now-
are we there yet?

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 10-24-2016, 11:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
The statues, on second look, are not falling. More, it is you who are falling, as spacetime warps around the pillars. You accelerate on and on. The core of the planet flashes before you. Then it is darker then night. For a while as you jog, you fail to understand up or down. You could not move backwards if you wanted to, because there is no backwards geometric space to move through. There is only forward.

Then, you start slowing, as if to a normal speed. You can perceive white, blinding light as matter is visible again. A sense of exhilaration, as one gains from achievement, fills you as you tumble into a tall gothic chamber. You look around.

You are in what appears to be almost a gothic cathedral, with high chambers nearly reaching into the beyond. A magnificent clockwork of painted characters move across the vaulted ceiling, as if a map or story in motion. Though largely empty, there are small groups of people - some not really people - clustered on their own.

Among the hushed sound of whispers, the Guide stands. They lower their hood, and reveal a fey-like face. They easily stand 7 feet tall. Out of the shadows, a small lemur-like creature swings down to hug the Guide. The creature looks organic, but not quite - as if flesh is stretched over a robotic entity.

Turning towards you, with Adapiform in arm, the Guide speaks: "Welcome to MolSong Research Academy."
__

__

Old Posted 10-25-2016, 06:36 AM Reply With Quote