Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

-:-o}}}-O-{{{o-:-
Default   #17  
New anime eyes? What item is that?

Oh your avatar is lovely! I really like the way you layered the skirts in there and you layered the moons and that all goes very well together.

Also what is that item with the red coming off to the right with the orange-ish thingy on it?
I used to have a sig. Really.
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
They're a common, Anime Eyes. In Trinkets and Tresses.

That's the Anka Tail, from the Anka Set.

Sign My Siggy!!!...I Dare You!...PS...Luffles to all who do!!!

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
-this is my signature- <3 Lacry
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 04:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #19  
Oooh so many wonderful things! Never heard of the Anka set where do you get that?

I love this thread, lol, I am learning a lot. Thanks Kali for your patience! <3
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Name and/or nick: Sadrain or Rainy
Favorite avatar colors: Definitely black. Also silver. Although I love purple, I don't use it in avatars that often. Reds and blues.
"I'll never be without my...item": Hm, that's a tough one. I like a lot of items, but don't stick to any closely. I would think that some kind of eyes are a must, even if there are no other features.
I enter avi contests (y/n): I do on occasion. :)
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #21  
Anka was Beta Tester reward, it's a set of phoenix themed items. Up to 100k worth now. It's beautiful, even if I rarely use it these days, except for the accessories.

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-28-2012, 05:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
Yeah, Kali owns one of each of the rare items (two in a few cases), and is working on owning all the commons. I can mostly figure out what an item is in a heartbeat after playing with my inventory for a few minutes.

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #23  
Hey Sadrain, welcome! I love silver and black, that used to be my favorite IRL combo. Might still be! I agree about eyes, I guess for me they eyes are probably the first thing I see on a person and maybe on avatars too. I'll have to think about that actually. What do you think of the purples here? Some are very purple but some seem kind of pinkish.

Ah Beta tester stuff, cool. You know what? I try not to pine for what I cannot have and I try to be happy with what I can acquire. It works for me. Be nice to have all the Trisphee items but there will always be something I don't have, like beta stuff or older stuff or whatever. Interesting though, the design on it, very pretty! It really went well with the avi you made.

Do you guys keep copies of your avatars?
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
I decided I would go after all the items the moment I joined and the first quest I had was after the Anka set. I kinda wanna make an avie with it again now...

I've kinda got a closet in the closet thread, but I haven't updated it in a while, and I just started it not too long ago, so some of my better avies aren't there.

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 11-28-2012, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #25  
We don't really have that many black/purple items, and the ones we have... Well, each often has a different shade of purple. And when I was making Pretorius cosplay, I realized all of them are with more red tone than blue, or too intense, such as lilac items.

I am a bit... Stiff, I guess. I usually don't go for crazy color combinations, although sometimes they are the greatest fun. I need some inspiration for avatars, generally. It's funny about colors, since in real life I barely wear red, I end up wearing it a lot in avatar sites.

Well, since I am here from Closed Beta, I have all these items and the donation items are what trouble me the most. I am a bit of collector, I wish to have one or multiples or all, and I am mostly managing to do that. I can't really donate, so it's all about selling event items for me. I am cutting my own wishes down some now, though, but I hope I will manage to get 1 of each in future, too. You can never know when it comes in handy. xD And most, I really do like a LOT.

As for unachievable.... You can never know! There are times you can just win it somewhere or someone from old members quitting could donate it to you. I think there is nothing truly not accomplish-able, so if you like it, go for it. Not all focused, but as a mention, note, until you have gotten easier items you want, you know.

Yes, I save my avatars and sometime update this post:
http://trisphee.com/forums/showpost....62&postcount=6
It's missing maybe 2-3 avatars right now.

|~ Status:

Last edited by Sadrain; 11-29-2012 at 10:17 AM.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 10:14 AM Reply With Quote  
I love what you have done Kali. Great belt item, great hair accessory, really nice details. The rings...that must be that new item, right? I thought you tended to do more colors (not that I disagree at all with your color selection)...just wondering.

Sadrain, I looked over your closet, wow you have some exceptional items and have done really nice avi's with them, not at all stiff, but I see that you are right, you totally use black for almost every avi and you tried with purple and overall darker themes and colors. Consistent, but not stiff, just you like what you like. I love that hair item with the wings going back, it's a white avi that you did, very striking.

The thing about items that I don't personally own is that I am not really sure which older items I want! I only have so much to spend, so which are the best for me, I just don't know. I know I like the really detailed items and ones that are NOT primary colors like bright blue or sun yellow or plain old red. I have looked at almost all the old monthly items and sure I would like some. The bundles I have not looked over as much so I should do that, they might be easier to obtain, like the ones I got from you.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 11:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #27  
Oh, that one is Ribbon Mage. Very crazy color themes on that one. I also used staff, shoes and arm ribbons from it in that avatar. Thank you for the compliments. xD I do sometimes think I am too in my own frames, but black is so... good, tying everything together. I personally LOVE backgrounds. Wish we had many, many different ones.

And since all items have 3 color themes, I think each item has some cool color combination. I would suggest just slowly picking up one by one what you want, event or donation item. Maybe make a quest thread, so, your friends have a place to chat and others see what you want. It can be always in 'an update'. :)

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-29-2012, 03:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
Sometimes I do, it just really all depends on what falls into place. If I'm given a challenge with multiple colors I can beast it, but when it's just me playing around it just has to fall into place and I'm happy. I mostly just wanted to use my Anka Tail and Wings again.

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 03:08 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #29  
I'm quite sad to say that i have not developed a trade mark look, or item combo on this site ): Which is highly unusual looking through my past sites.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
@ Kali - You really did a great job with it. We could do challenges here too if wanted. I thought this could just be a sort of "show up and talk about your current avi" sort of thread but maybe we can do some other things too. But I think I would do reasonable challenges. Like use such and such color or item, but not crazy combos. Also, I like the way that a person here can retain their current avi and work on a 2nd avi and just take a pic of it to post that. You don't have to actually wear the challenge, just try it out. We can see maybe.

@ Sadrain - Wow that is so pretty! I have never seen that background and where did you get the book? Very nice! I like the way you softened your usual black to gray in this one yet still had a dark color. I do know what you mean about black, it is so useful and I personally love it.

I could make a quest thread but people might think I was asking for donations which I would not do just because I have a lot already and to ask for more would not be right for me. However, maybe I could have a "Progress" thread in the quest section. But sadly I don't have many friends here to come and visit any thread I make. I am just getting to know you and Kali now. I only know Asami from before and here is Ducky, I know him XD!!!!!

Hey Ducky! Omg I see you online and I should poke you or leave a message on your profile, I have been remiss. I am glad you stopped by here. Your current avi is so striking and well matched! I love it. What is that item(s) coming off your shoulders like a scarf? Is that one or two items? I really like the little half moons on the ankles. I think I have those actually. One of the Halloween items I do believe. So nice to see you, I hope you pop back here!
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
Default   #31  
I have a quest thread and all I'm going after now is 1mil au. My thread is mostly just another place to post for me and to keep progress of the commons I still need. I'd totally post in yours for you!

I'm really enjoying getting to know you by the way Uma!!!

Also, if you wanted to toss out challenge, or take challenges you could make a challenge post and see if people have specific challenges they want to issue. I know I'd have fun playing with those. I'm always in Nikko's Avie challenge thread (although not many people are in there much anymore).

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
The Judged
Oh wow, this is nice. Uh....

Name and/or nick: Xun, though in previous sites, I've been known as Alavar and Kuro.
Favorite avatar colors: Black, white, and/or blue
"I'll never be without my...item": Any type of scarf and/or hat. And possibly jacket. It's hard to find some good items here, though. ;n;
I enter avi contests (y/n): Rarely, but I'm in one for fun.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote