Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's ALIVE
Default   #49  
Hello all!
It's actually rainy here right now thank goodness =P
I' really tired myself, not alot of sleep in the past two days but lots of fun so it was worth it =D
Hope everyone enjoyed mothers day and or a good sunday =D

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 05-08-2016, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
(Whew, I kind of left this thread for a while doing random stuff on Flight Rising/the rest of my homework.)

@Zen What movies do you like watching? Whenever I watch movies it's a spur-of-the-moment thing because a family member invited me to watch with them xD.

@SparX Somehow, the thought of movies, mother's day, and rain reminded me of this:

What kind of fun did you have in the previous two days?

...mother's day hrm? Sorry Mom, I forgot v_v'. Granted, I don't think I could ever celebrate Mother's Day or Father's Day sincerely. In fact, it's always been a little weird when those days came around. Partly because I don't know if I should include my mom's wife as "Mother" or if I should celebrate her as "Father" or if Father's day should be reserved for my biological father o~o'
Old Posted 05-09-2016, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #51  
I was at a concert on saturday night and sunday we woke up late, hit the arcade in seattle and came home.

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 05-09-2016, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
I've never actually been to an arcade or a concert before, but it sounds like you had two really enjoyable nights ^v^!

My science class has recently started to learn the very basics of electricity/chemical reactions so I'm really happy~! I remember bugging my teachers and my mom as a child all the time with stuff like "what's energy?" and "what's electricity?" and "what do you mean if I close a wire the lightbulb glows?"
Old Posted 05-09-2016, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #53  
@Potironette
I like to watch a lot of movies - Sci-Fi/Fantasy, comedy, romantic comedies, mysteries, action/adventure. I've been on a rom com kick and watching a lot of Hallmark movies recently. But when we go out to the theaters it's sci-fi/fantasy or action adventure. Those kinds of movies that look better on the big screen. ;-)

Do you ever look at TED talks? There are all kinds of fascinating science type talks on the latest innovations. you might like it, Potironette. =)
Old Posted 05-10-2016, 10:13 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Though I don't really watch the shows that most people watch, I do love rom coms very much! I don't watch action movies but love ancient Chinese dramas a bit over much xD. When I go to the movies (which is quite rare since everything gets online eventually...) it's usually to watch something animated ^_^.

Ohh TED talks! The last time I remember seeing those was last year at the end of 9th grade! I think I was a little put off at the time because we were told it was mandatory to watch a bunch of talks on the value of curiosity. Some of those TED talks look pretty interesting from browsing it. If they teach me about the workings behind things, I'll be especially interested!

Soo, did everyone have an interesting day? I was having trouble staying awake during English and Health because those were my first two classes, but I'm starting Hamlet in English! Actually, I normally wouldn't be too excited, but since my sister loves Hamlet a lot it kind of rubs off on me a bit ^^'.
Old Posted 05-10-2016, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #55  
I got sent home from work early because my BC messed my hormones up to bad and it messed with my work .-.
So I got to go to the store to get stuff for dinner (imma try to make taco truck style chicken tacos) and went to the pet store to get stuff for the bunnies I'm getting next week =3

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 05-10-2016, 08:01 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Ohh bunnies!

x3
I didn't know taco trucks existed :o. I'd like to try them sometime.

-revives back to life a little-

I've been pretty stressed lately because I feel like I don't understand anything in school -sighs-.
Old Posted 05-12-2016, 07:39 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #57  
YOU'VE NEVER HAD A TACO TRUCK TACO
depending on the taco truck that's a good or bad thing.
These are my tacos =3

and here's a different plate I made too

What classes are you having problems with?

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 05-13-2016, 12:03 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Oh wow! Those tacos look delicious SparX!

Trouble with English, Math, Science, US History, and French...that's basically everything @~@. English because I don't understand what a Personal Literary Essay is; Math because permutations and combinations are hard to apply to word problems; science because the words "anode," "cathode," "reduction," and "oxidation" register in my brain extremely slowly; US History because of a long-running project which I've been writing extremely poor essays for, and French because I'm getting subjunctions/if-then clauses/conditionals/imperfects/past-conditionals/other tenses mixed up. Haa, it's a lot ^~^'
Old Posted 05-13-2016, 02:46 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #59  
I watched a movie from dramafever.com last night. I didn't know the site existed until yesterday ^_^!

The movie I watched was called "20 once again." It's really funny in the beginning! I later found out I was watching a Chinese remake of the korean movie "Miss Granny," which I've not watched. I think the site has English subtitles though I turned them off because I don't really like watching Chinese people speaking with English subs. >_<'
Old Posted 05-15-2016, 08:19 AM Reply With Quote