Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default Long Lost (Taishi/Chasm x Espy/Storm)   #1  
Background story:

<The RP takes place shortly after the end of the Taskal War>

Espy and her brother Storm are both soldiers of sorts in the war. On opposite sides. With different intentions. Taishi and Chasm are friends of each, respectively, and on the same side as her friend.

Throughout the whole war, Taishi and Espy have been helping wounded soldiers and battling the enemy in their own ways. Espy has killed more than she had ever dreamed she would, but that doesn't seem to affect her too much, at least on the outside. Taishi has formed a close bond with Espy, and often cares too much about her injuries, which Espy somehow acquires quite frequently. Espy truly worries about her brother a lot, but manages to maintain a cold aura around her.

Storm joined the Corrupt after he was derided by his sister, who had seen him as a weakling. He had only wanted to prove himself to Espy, but had the bad luck to meet the bloodthirsty general Asura on his way to find someone who could help him. Wanting to stand up for himself, and being carefully observed by his lord Cronis, he decided to fight under Asura, no matter the risks. During this time, he meets Chasm, a Deathless working for Cronis. She helps the scared Storm survive in the war, as he has never killed a person and never wants to. Both Cronis and Asura try to force him to kill the Divines.

-to be completed a bit later-

This is a private roleplay, but feel free to read :)
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Last edited by Espy; 01-14-2011 at 01:04 AM.
Old Posted 01-13-2011, 03:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Esprit-Rion Serami Kienra (Espy)

Espy is a skilled assassin with an extensive knowledge of potion alchemy, who also dabble in medicine. She is, at times, cold and bitter, but on occasion will show a warmer side. During the war, she had helped at the nurses' tent. Her main motivation for joining the war is to find information on her lost sister, and perhaps Toshi herself.
Espy's concerns include the trouble caused by the Knights of Chaos, and her loyalties, which she still isn't sure lie where.

Direnza Orliesco Kienra (Storm)

The sometimes awkward Storm fights mostly to prove himself to his sister and the world. He isn't strong; his halberd turns his arm into a chunk of lead in a matter of minutes. However, he's determined to show that being weak and gawky doesn't mean he's not strong in other ways. He doesn't like fighting, but doesn't really see any other alternative.
The Corrupt general Asura had used him mostly to gain information on his sister and the Divine, and also to perhaps bring out courage and make him a decent soldier.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-13-2011, 03:27 AM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #3  
Umarii Shinada Shidi (Taishi)

Taishi appears as a twelve year old girl, so it is hard to believe that she is a skilled healer, mage, diplomat and warrior if the needs arrive for such skills. She is warm and easily excitble at times, but loyal to a fault. she joined the war originally to protect her race but she knew they where in no threat but stayed around anyway to help out healing and being an information guide when it was asked for her.

Toshi Fumiko Kienra (Chasm)

Chasm is a unique case, she tells no one anything about her. She is outwardly cold and blunt. When asked something it like her personality will be blunt and straight to the point. An assassin by nature, she also skilled at herbology, alchemy as a whole and shadow magick and manipulation. she is loyal to a fault, in this meaning when she accepts a mission she would continue it finished or ordered by her life owner to forget about it. Unsure of why she came to the war she found her life owner in the leader of the KoC Cronis, though before she even got near the camp she accepted a mission from Espy to protect a person by the name of Storm if she happened to cross his path at the corupt camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 01-13-2011, 12:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
((Oops. Probably should've posted Espy's avi before I changed the pic.))

Storm gasped sharply. This crystal....the picture confirmed everything! He had been right, after all! Still too stunned to get to his feet, he sat there for a while and let it all sink in.

Reaching for the letter from Espy, he started to pen a frantic note back.

سوف تتخذ النسر ثأرها.
Old Posted 01-14-2011, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
<Begining the rp>

Chasm watched as the camp has almost been fully demolished, it had been a few months now since the war ended, and she had mixed emotions about it, her duties here in the realm of light had finished and thus she had to return to the realm of shadows, she looked at shade and smiled under her mask, she was unsure how the clan would take to her having a companion but she didn't want to leave him here.

Letting out a small sigh she closed her eyes and allowed the breeze to move over her form, almost as if it was purging her form. At this moment in time she could forget everything all over again, it was a moment peace and she was going to enjoy it to the fullest
Quote:

Old Posted 01-14-2011, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
((Once I actually get my outfit back up, I'll post it.))

Some time before, Espy had gotten the note from Storm. She couldn't quite believe his words. Toshi had been found? What? Where?! Questions like these had been going through her mind endlessly for the past several days, and she had given him a reply. However, he hadn't answered...

Espy impatiently and anxiously paced in the forest clearing. And then there was the issue of the Deathless...Maybe she should ask Taishi for help.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-16-2011, 09:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Keeper of Secrets
Default   #7  
Taishi was hanging upside down from a tree like she had been for the last few hours, her crystal blue book in her hand. the war was over but she has stuck around to help those who where still injured get back on there feet, then of course their was the problem that she was connected to Dacorum, but that wasn't a problem in the least so long as they where both careful
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 01-16-2011, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Where would Espy find her friend? Everyone had scattered at the end of the war. She would have to run through the forest to find Taishi.

On a second thought, Espy shifted into her winged fox form; it offered much better mobility.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-17-2011, 08:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
Taishi looked down from her book seeing the rustling below her "Hello espy" she say looking back to her book once more "Are they needing more help at the nurse's tent?" she asked sitting up her book fading as she jamp down
Quote:

Old Posted 01-17-2011, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
"There're a few certain...things....I need help with. Involving my brother. Could you come with me?" She was still worried about the shadow wraiths and Deathless that Taishi had sensed earlier.

But she wanted...no, needed, to find out about her sister. Whether she was okay. Where she had been. Whether...she still remembered Espy.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-29-2011, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Keeper of Secrets
Default   #11  
Cocked an eye brow it wasn't something she was normally use to being asked, it was unusual for her invited anywhere "Umm... sure, I'll try my best to help you" her voice seemed uncertain, she knew that her friend was worried about something but didn't look further into it, she respected espy to wait until asked about things "So where to?" her head tilted slightly as a smile coming to her face
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 08:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Espy chuckled slightly, trying to dispel any feelings of uneasiness. "There's this one particular inn...The Two Sisters...that we used to meet up at. Maybe that would be optimal."

She didn't need to tell Taishi of her plans; she only needed a lookout. Her idea was just to meet up with Storm and her sister and see what was going on.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-29-2011, 08:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
Default   #13  
Storm sat crosslegged on the ground, holding the crumpled letter from his sister in his right hand. But Toshi doesn't remember anything...How could anything good come out of this?! He didn't want Espy to know about her sister's "condition".

Spreading out the letter, he read through it again and reluctantly wrote a reply back.

"Will meet you at the Two Sister's Inn with Toshi."

سوف تتخذ النسر ثأرها.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 08:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Chasm walked out of the shadows behind Storm, Shade following closly behing her, she didn't have a chance to tap him before Shade snapped she wondered if his sensing skills had increased any further.

The camp had been fully removed but Storm had insisted they should stay to do a bit more training. she had sent message back to her clan letting them know she wasn't finished in the realm of light "Leaving?" she say looking at the paper, she though he was like her and accepted missions
Quote:

Old Posted 01-29-2011, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Keeper of Secrets
Default   #15  
rolled her eyes as Espy tried to throw her off 'You know I can can see right past you right... I do not want to look into you, tell me what's going on' her thoughts showed she could do what she had said but hadn't through respect
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Sighing, Espy sat down, and, in a series of images linked by a few words, she presented her thoughts to Taishi. She knew the other girl wouldn't be too comfortable meeting with a potentially dangerous brother and sister, but it had to be done.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-29-2011, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote