Not Logged In

Derp
Default {WINGS}{PRV}{JOINT}{FOREST HILL} Aero and Blaine   #1  
For Nightmare and Blaine to post only.

Aero and Blaine meeting.
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 12-24-2010, 04:21 PM Reply With Quote  
The Best You Ever Had ;]
Deep in the forest, among the firs and birches was a man and a younger boy, the youngest of the males flitting about beside the older.Both wore a face of casual indifference, though the smaller was much more morose in that he could still feel the slowly falling sunset.
"Let me in your bag, da." He spoke calmly though the man made sure to keep the lid of the pack around his waist shut. An odd accent sang from his throat, perhaps something more rural and his owner shared this sound though his voice was much lower.
"Nae, nae, tha' sun'll be doon soon completely and then the fireflies'll be out. So jus' settle doon and we can find some food." Beside him, his ward deflated a bit, clicking his tongue as he settled to the ground and just meandered beside him. "Yah, we better find soome food.." He whined a bit as he looked down in disgust at a few rocks. Sooner than later, he was back up in the air, the more preferred mode of travel in his case.

Blaine, the older man, rolled his eyes as he pulled out an unlit cigarette which he pushed in his mouth and kept it unlit for the time being.
"Oi, da, fly with me." The younger begged as he moved to above his head. "Whit's tha' use o' ya wings if ye never fly wit me, da?" He bounced in the air as the older green-haired gent just waved him off as he kept looking for a light.

**11/25/2023**
I am Hobovampire everyone but here and I cannot for the life of me recall why. Sup.

Blaine says you should visit his:
Oh! The Possibilites: Art Shop~| Homeless Arts: Art Gallery |Splendida Giornata:Exchange Thread | Homeless Musings: Art Tumblr|

Old Posted 12-24-2010, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #3  
"Aero, I demand you get down from there immediately!"
"Tch, and what if I don't?"

The girl on the ground below the tree growled up at the still-childish teenager sitting high up in the tree. All he did was grin down at her, swinging his legs as he sat there. His grin disappeared suddenly when a crack was heard, and before he could even react, the branch snapped from under him. A yelp of surprise escaped his mouth as he hurled to the ground. The girl was watching, but when she was about to jump out of the way, he landed on her.

A muffled groan came out from under the boy and he blinked before standing, allowing the girl to sit up. "See what I mean now, Aero?" She glared at him before standing. He simply laughed, "Eh, whatever you say, Night." He never cared about what happened to him or to his friend Nightmare, but there wasn't much she could do about it.

A breeze of air came by them, causing Aero's head to turn and the trench coat he was wearing to flutter in the wind in the direction that it was going. He was silent, thinking before he stripped the coat off him. Under his coat was a white long sleeve shirt, a light grey vest over it, the teal ascot he continued to wear no matter what, and two black belts that wrapped around him. He tossed it onto his friend before he began to wander off. Nightmare sighed before stuffing it into her bag and running off after him.

By the looks of it, night was approaching, making Night let out a sigh. "Aero, we should set up camp," She stated to him, but all he did was keep walking. "Not yet," She glared arrows at the back of his head. It wasn't long later before what seemed like two figues came into view. Aero raised an eye brow before shouting out to them, "Hey!"
Old Posted 12-30-2010, 11:07 AM Reply With Quote  
The Best You Ever Had ;]
Startled, the youngest of the two snapped his head up as he nearly fell from his mid-flight excursion. Tilting his head, he flew a little closer but stayed within parameter of his owner. "Oi, Da, who're they?" He asked as Blaine Sr. kept his steady pace, his own wings rested gently on his back as he watched. ]"Just settle doon and we'll see, ya? Simply askin' me won't tell ye anythin' no, let's introduce ourself, mm?" He rolled his eyes as he little Blaine came down to rest on his shoulder, clutching on as bright yellow orbs of light peered into the darkness, bio luminescence making them quite conspicuous. Though Sr. didn't respond, Jr. wasn't resting for long, unsure of who beckoned them and why. Did they want something? Were they going to do something?

"Who're ye?" He called out, fidgeting on Sr.'s shoulder as he huffed a bit. "Whit ye doin' in tha wood at night? In tha wee hours o' the mornin'? Ye got a place we can sleep in?"

**11/25/2023**
I am Hobovampire everyone but here and I cannot for the life of me recall why. Sup.

Oh! The Possibilites: Art Shop~| Homeless Arts: Art Gallery |Splendida Giornata:Exchange Thread | Homeless Musings: Art Tumblr|

Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #5  
Aero blinked upon seeing the two yellow orbs peering in his and Night's direction. Compared to his eyes, they were much brighter, and most defiantly different. They nearly matched his hair color. He chuckled lightly at the thought. His head turned back to his partner before stating - "C'mon," and he began to walk in their direction. "Aero, where do you think you're going?" Night groaned as she ran to catch up to him.

He stopped several feet away from the two, the moonlight that peeked through the trees exposing the two of them to the two males. "Sorry to disturb you," Night spoke out. "I'm Nightmare, or Night for short. This is Aero," she motioned to him, "We were simply wandering around for a while, and ended up loosing track of time." She sighed softly.
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 05:09 PM Reply With Quote  
The Best You Ever Had ;]
"Hallo, Nitmahr," The larger man spoke, his accent twisting the words about his lips as he nearly crooned them out. "Ye got lost? Wanderin' tha woods is dangerous ye know, but ah understand. I am Blaine and this here is...well, mah ward who has come to call himself Blaine Jr. I tried to give him other names, but as soon as I told him mine he was dead set on using it as his own."
Beside him, Jr. defiantly rested on his owner's shoulder and nodded resolutely. "Ah'm gonna be like me own da when Ah grow up! A ladies man and pretty mooch all aroond bad ass." Blaine Sr. didn't even respond as he reached out a hand towards Nightmare. "Tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance ma'am." He nodded as he grinned slightly, a half lift of the corner of his mouth which was actually the most he usually got in the way of a smile.

As he did this, Jr. had moved up to Aero and stuck out his own little hands pretty much imitating the large minus the cigarette and, well, general sense of maturity. "Nice ta meet ye Aero. M'name's Blaine, too. Dun call me Jr, though lika Da does, just Blaine." This time, he sort of didn't really smile. More so it was a suspicious look but it was welcoming nonetheless. "We...still need a place tah sleep before the sun comes out.."

**11/25/2023**

Old Posted 01-05-2011, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote