Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default   #33  
"I won't be much of an opponent, but it's worth a try." Lydia gave a soft smile in response. Seeing his response to the hair cut had made her giggle, however. "Alright, no haircut. I didn't know if you liked it long like that or not. Some people hate it." She stretched her legs for a moment. "Shall we then?"
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki gave a nod of his head "Yes please" He said as he moved a little back and crouched low in an attacking stance his long braid laying on the floor. "Ready..." He said
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #35  
She stood in a slight fighting stance, though not as low by far- her stance was meant to put more power in a kick, which was her only saving grace when in a fight. While she wasn't particularly strong, she had an innate ability to hit hard with her feet and knees- far too strong for normal. "Ready as I'll ever be. You go first, kay?"
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He gave a nod of his head and with a flash he was up and gone heading towards her with alarming speed. Throughing his right arm back he then brought it forward for a punch to the stomach.
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #37  
She lifted her knee as though to block the punch, but was sent tumbling back from being unstable. She hadn't expected him to hold out on her, but even as the one who had managed to create him in some way, she was still startled by the power. Groaning slightly, she sighed. "Of course my weak spot was eminent to begin with..."
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 05:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
"It was easy to detect" He said to her "With your small structure and most of the power radiating from your knees and feet the least was your mid section...thats where I went" He said reaching down a hand to help her up
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 05:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #39  
She accepted the outstretched hand without hesitation, using it to help her stand up. When she was fully stable, she let go and smiled, nodding. "Thanks. And your deduction was quite well laid out, might I add."
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He gave a nod of his head "Its easy to decide where to stike a foe simply by there fighting stance" He said to her.
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 05:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #41  
"Really?" She gave a curious look to him, head on her shoulder. "I never knew about that myself... I should ask you to teach me sometime."
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He gave a little cock of his head "Shouldnt you already now?" He said "Because if you are my creator should you not have the knowledge I have?"
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #43  
"Not exactly. I'm not much of a fighter, besides being able to kick well." She smiled, adding, "Your ability with fighting is your own, as is your knowledge. While your ability to speak was part of creation, the way you choose to put words together is your own. I created your body and implemented the speed and strength. Only you can know how to use it to the best of your ability, and for what."
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
"I guess" He stated looking down towards her. THis was all so much to take in...and yet he wanted to learn more. "So...what kind of place are we in that I came to be?" He asked. If there was a need for such a being then there had to be a reason behind it.
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #45  
"At the moment you're in the physical testing room of the laboratory. As for the outside world...There's a pretty bad war going on lately. Sixth largest to date. It's pretty sad outside, actually..."
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
"So...I was created to fight and end it?" He asked with a tilt of his head. "I see..." He stated and sat on the ground with his back towards the wall. Lifting up his hand he absent mindlessly scratched the palm of his hand.
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 06:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #47  
"That is what the project was originally for I'd assume, yes." Lydia responded swiftly. She never took her gaze off him as she walked over, propping herself up next to the wall as well, still having to look up at him to see him easily. "However, while that was the original purpose in creating you, it doesn't automatically make it your purpose. You can choose that part on your own if you so desire."
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He looked to her "we shall see" Was all that he said. After awhile of silence he looked down to her "What now?"
Old Posted 12-16-2010, 12:26 PM Reply With Quote