Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default Experimen Alive {June/Pink}   #1  
Greetings, all! This is a one on one roleplay between Pink pantzer and Juneberry. You may read, but unless you are one of us, please don't post. Kay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink pantzer
Pain, anger, sorrow...that is all the world felt as of late. With the 6th world war knocking at its door one man thought enough. Hiring a young scientist he gave her one mission "Create me a solder, one that feels no pain nor sorrow." That's what she did...within moderation. Creating a being was against her morals but to create one without feelings was just inhumane. So going against the wish of her "master" she may have created more problems then salutations...
Pink's Character
Name: Mizuki Kinsaki
Race: Demonic sage...(Demon with magic powers
Apperance: He has a strong build with light lavender eyes. A long silver white braid usually lays over his shoulder and down his chest to hang at his hips. He has a scar along his chest from his right shoulder to the underside of his left pectoral. His very quite but speaks his mind when needed.
Weapon of choice: His staff and sword.
Special ability: Able to heal others but himself.
Must have accessory: His life stone...

June's Character
Name: Lydia Kovac
Race: Human
Appearance: She has long blond hair kept straight down towards her mid-back and blue eyes of an icy-blue color. Her left cheek has a small pattern of three brown spots, similar to a couple freckles in a cluster. Her build is petite and lean, and while she doesn't look it, she can pack quite a kick. However, her short stature tends to surprise people.
Weapon of Choice: Hand-to-hand combat (preferably kicking)
Special Ability: She is known for her highly adorned intellect.
Must Have: She always has her white lab-coat on. Always.
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 07:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
His eyes opened, there was no slow transition between asleep and awake fullness there was just one to the other. Now however he became aware of the cold table beneath him. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath to try and move...but failed. Lightly he moved his arm...it was bound, leg next...same result. Where in the hell was he...and who was he?
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #3  
Seeing movement on the table had led Lydia to nearly darting into the room. While she was what some might call pint-sized, it did add to her speed, and so she was next to him quite easily. "You're awake, I see. I was beginning to worry you'd never wake up." She managed a smile as she began to take a key out, trying to unlock the bindings on the extremities of the man on the table. "These were just to make sure you wouldn't have trouble if you had any convulsions. How do you feel?"
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki looked to her then slowly sat up "like I have been hit by a bus" He said in a calm almost eary voice. "Where...am I?" He then proceeded to ask as he looked around the room.

((sorry dear I have been sick for the last like week and just got back from the doctors sorry to leave you just high and dry but my dad forced me to leave lol))
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 09:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #5  
((It's fine, no need to worry. I hope you feel better.))

She walked over next to him more easily, putting her hands on the table quietly when he sat up. "You're in the office. I'm sorry you feel so horribly. Maybe you're dehydrated. Why don't I get you some water?" She gave a slight smile. "This is a very important day you know. It's good to see you awake."
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He nodded to her when he herd water. A drink right now would be just great. Mizuki then turned his legs and placed his feet on the floor. "What...makes it important" He asked her as she returned.

((thank you...I wont be better for a while apparently I now have a bleeding alsure...yay...T.T))
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #7  
"It is your birthday. Let's put it that way." She smiled, walking over towards a nearby cabinet, taking out a water bottle and bringing it to him. "Here. It'll help you feel a little better."
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He gratefully took it from her. Mizuki at first had some issues trying to ope the bottle. He then gave a little huff. Looking at the cap he was contemplating weather or not to open it with his teeth. Mizuki shook his head then tried again and opened it. He then proceeded to drink most of the bottle.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 09:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #9  
"I should have opened it for you. My apologies." Lydia took a seat on a nearby stool, using the wheels on it to roll over to him. "Let my introduce myself. My name is Lydia Kovac- I am a scientist and will act as your family and doctor. What would you like to be called?"
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 04:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He sat there for a moment and thought about it. He then looked to her and said "Mizuki...mizuki kinsaki" Mizuki wasnt quite sure why he choose the name. But something about it just stuck with him.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 05:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #11  
"Alright then, Mizuki." Lydia smiled, still resting nearby. It was an interesting choice, but if he liked it that was all fine to her. "So, Mizuki. Why don't you tell me any questions you have? I'll do my best to answer them."
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
The only one that came to mind was "what am I doing here?" He looked around the room. Mizuki had no prior knowledge of, well anything. Just waking up here.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #13  
"You were resting." It was a simple answer, but she felt it was really all she could say. "You are a very special person, Mizuki. Would you like to know why?"
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
How could he be a special person? "Yes...please explain" He msaid to her.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #15  
"As I told you, I am a scientist. I was asked to make a warrior using science that would have no emotional boundaries to hinder their performance." She sighed. "Didn't do just that though- it wasn't fair. So... I did the first part, ignoring the part about without boundaries. Can you guess where I'm getting at?"
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He gave a nod of his head. Yes he did understand. But...why was he the lucky one? "And...what is my purpose?" Mizuki said lifting his head and looking at her
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 06:56 PM Reply With Quote