Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Derp
Default Pkmn Gijinka / Pkmn Trainter PRIVATE   #1  
Private rp between Juneberry and Nightmare.
Profiles will be added shortly.
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 02:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
This is my character. Kay? Kay :3 Click on her name to see an image. Oh, and I used a character maker over on DA because none of the pictures on google seemed to fit. Sorry. xD

Name: Hiruka
Female
Quick Background: For as long as she could remember, Hiruka was raised in Johto since she was five years old after running from bad people who attacked her family non-stop due to her unique abilities. Whenever around a Pokemon in pain, Hiruka gets a severe headache (severity depending on the Pokemon's pain). While Hiruka isn't a battler, despite being raised in a gym setting, she loves to take care of Pokemon whether wild or working with a trainer. She tends to travel due to doing errands for her adoptive family and friends.
Team: Spinny (Spinarak) and Gyar (Gyarados).

...Okay, that wasn't so quick. But that about does it for my profile :3
Last edited by Juneberry; 12-13-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #3  
Whatever picture works is fine with me ~
I'll finish this up when I have some more time.

Name: Blake
Background: Blake started off life life any other average person. He was a pokemon trainer from the Isshu Region, and personally he loved it there. After nearly become the champion of the region, he disappeared one day suddenly. Several people decided it'd be fun to run several experiments on him. Over the course of about a month, Blake noticed changes in himself and his appearance. Finally, having been pushed past his limit, he nearly burned one of the males to a crisp. This revealed what they had to him. The others that were there tied him up and shipped him off the Sinnoh region to live as a freak for the rest of his life.
Moves: Flamethrower, Focus Punch, Swift, Protect
Last edited by Nightmare; 12-14-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 05:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
((Sorry. Did my best with this though :3))

Hiruka couldn't remember the last time she'd been to Sinnoh. A small hand scaled down her green hair, searching for a hat that no longer lay on the crown of her head. Green eyes scanned the area, but she found that she couldn't quite remember where she was. It was a big city, she knew that much. But how did you get to Eterna from the city of Jubilife? It was a wonder she'd even made it that far considering her lack of a sense of direction.

Any which way, she looked for someone or something to catch her attention. Something that could give her an idea of how to keep going, when she'd already lost hope that her errand would be done by the end of the day after. Letting out a deep sigh, Hiruka began to simply walk without much interest. She'd figure it out eventually- if she found a Pokemon in the wild, maybe they'd help. She had to try, right?

That was all she thought- until she tripped in front of someone, a nervous laugh escaping her. "I have to stop being so easily distracted..."
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #5  
"And I just had to get caught." The voice came out from behind a few bushes. They rustled, and out came a man walked out, wearing a outfit that seemed to resemble the pokemon Typhlosion. Letting out a low growl, he surveyed the surrounding area. "This has to the Eterna Forest," he spoke out loud to himself, "Just great."

How he ended up in the forest was a mystery in and of itself. One minute it seemed he was in one place, the next somewhere else. He hated how he had to roam from area to area in search of food and shelter, along with trying to hide from humans. You'd look at him and say he was one himself, but if you took a look behind the mask, he was a mixture of a human and a pokemon.

The coast seemed clear as he began to walk, shoving his hands into the pockets of his pants. His stomach growled at him, a sign of him being hungry. "Wonderful," He mumbled out of his mouth, "And there's no berries in site." His only other resort was to find a nearby city. By what smelt like flowers, Floaroma Town was closest. With a sigh, he headed in the direction of the city, on the alert in case some human were to venture his way.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 06:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Though she'd managed to venture towards Floaroma, she was distracted by a scent of honey on a tree nearby on the road. When she went to it, it was unfortunately just a Combee that was working with nectar- and it had made her hungry. She chatted with the Combee curiously, though any humans that would have walked by would have thought her strange the way she did so. In the end, she managed to get a little bit of honey from her new friend- though she didn't eat it. Instead, she put it in a small jar and forced it into the tan bag sitting at her side. She then fled- she had no time to lose.

Floaroma was just as she'd remembered it the last time she'd managed to meander there. It was filled with color and flowers of all kinds, the scent of sweet nectar coming from each to make an alluring aroma. While being in Floaroma was good, as the nostalgia reminded her it meant she was nearing Eterna City, her destination- it also hindered her further. She ended up walking into the flower shop in hopes of finding some berries. She rather liked the idea of a berry and honey snack to eat on the road.

Leaving the shop had left her with a bag of berries in her hands, one hand taking a berry out once in a while to nibble on. At the exit of town a group of Pokemon seemed to have been lured to her by the smell of food- and she happily shared, giving berries out as if she were a charity, while eating them at the same time with the group of Pokemon that had come to her from the wild. "See? It's important to get enough nutrition." She smiled as she watched the Pokemon scurry and eat together. [i]It's sweet, how nice they are with each other that they're sharing it so easily... I wonder if they've been eating enough though..." She heard a rustle in some bushes, distracting her. She went to make sure if everything was alright, but it was clearly not, when she found a Pachirisu hiding with a thorn in its foot. "There there, let me help." She sighed- the pain was only a tinge for her, but she knew she should get that thorn out quickly.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #7  
Along the way, Blake was stopped by another pokemon, a stubborn Dustox that seemed to be itching for a fight. Simply he was in no mood, and pushed his way past the bug creature. "I have other things to attend to." He spoke to it, figuring it understood him. His stomach growled once more and he placed a hand on it. Food..

He came to a stop at the smell of berries. His eyes lit up and he quickly took off in it's direction. Blake was almost desperate for something to eat; anything sounded good to him. Slowing down, he crawled into a bush, peering through to see who else was there. A group of pokemon, eating some, but also a human. He glared slightly in annoyance, and went to move back. A stick behind him snapped loudly and Blake turned to it. D*mn thing! He shouted in his head. I hope that human didn't hear that.. The last thing he wanted was to be caught.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Unfortunately, Hiruka had indeed heard the snapping stick, causing her to nearly fall down. Steadying herself, she found herself standing tall again, turning to look towards where the sound came from. Looking at the Pachirisu, she rubbed its head quickly before making sure it was okay. "I'll go see what that noise was then. You be more careful okay?" Smiling, she went towards the other bushes, seeing a figure that looked human- though, with Hiruka's luck, it could have been a ditto.

"Are you alright?" She smiled a gentle smile, holding a hand out curiously. She retracted it quickly, however, taking some food out from the bag of berries, letting them sit in her hand as she reached it out once more. "You should try some. For some reason people don't like these, but they really are tasty. Something tells me you might enjoy it." She never stopped smiling, though her head was pounding a bit. She looked over her shoulder to see Pachirisu crying. "Not again..." She took out a cloth of sorts and tied it around the berries she was holding, taking a light grip on his hand only to put the bag there.

"Enjoy them, okay? I have to go take care of Pachirisu. I'm very sorry." She bowed politely as though she were trying to continue her apology, then found her way to the small chipmunk-like creature, kneeling next to it. "And you said you'd be careful. You're as clumsy as my dad." She laughed, smiling as she helped take the splinter out of its foot again.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 07:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #9  
He was almost about to flee when he stopped, realizing the girl had found him. A slight growl of annoyance escaped from him, as he wished that darned stick had never been there. He would've been able to flee without a sound, without having the human find him, but his plans were shattered by that one lone stick. For now, he simply stared at the girl, curious as to what she would do, but slightly fearful at what she might say.

His curious, feared look turned to one of complete confusion as she asked if he was alright. Most people would think of him as insane, both because of the fact he was dressed similar to a pokemon, but also because he watched people from bushes. It was a creepy thing, she didn't mind it at all. Upon seeing her offer him berries, his eyes lit up, but the crying Pachirisu caused her to turn away. He blinked as he watched her wrap the berries up and place them into his hand. There was surely something different about this girl.

For the time being, he didn't much care about it. He opened the little bag she had made that had the berries inside and finished them off fast. Of course, he should have went slower, but his stomach just made him eat twice as fast. Afterwards, he leaned back, satisfied with what he had finally eaten before crawling out of the bush and standing. "You know, you're different from most humans I've seen," he spoke to the girl, "Do you know why that is?"
Last edited by Nightmare; 12-15-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Hiruka had listened to him carefully, however her attention was fixed on the Pachirisu currently in her arms, snuggling up against her with tears in its eyes as she forced the splinter in its foot out, taking an excess piece of cloth out to wrap around the remaining wound like a bandage. The pain had stopped easily once the splinter was out, causing the crying to cease, much to her relief. Putting down the Pokemon, she smiled easily. "Be more careful this time, and I mean it. Okay? You don't need more than two splinters today... You didn't even need one."

The Pachirisu cheered before fleeing, waving one of its small arms in a goodbye as it did so. She turned to look at the male behind her, finally giving him her full attention. "I won't know until you tell me. I'm not very good at guessing games, I'm afraid." On her face was still a smile, as she took out a berry from her pocket to nibble on herself. She was finally able to eat. "Why is it?"
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 04:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #11  
He watched silent after he finished, leaning up against one of the many trees that surrounded them. There was something he couldn't but his finger on about her. She seemed to have a way with pokemon - that made them come to her, almost. No, not just because she had food, but a scent that made the pokemon like her. It had to be that, or he was just going insane.

After hearing her remark, Blake was slightly annoyed. He hated guessing games, but she just seemed to be stubborn. Thinking it through, he changed the subject. "Aren't you one bit mad?" he asked, "Since I was spying on you, I suppose you could say." He diverted to a question that made sense, at least. Blake pushed himself from the tree, taking a step towards her. "And aren't you even scared? Most people are when they take a look at me."
Old Posted 12-17-2010, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"You don't seem scary to me... And I don't really mind people spying on me. I got sorta used to it a long time ago." Hiruka chuckled a bit, simply smiling to him as she took out another berry for herself. "I get spied on and stuff a lot. I get attacked a lot...After time, it's hard to be mad just because someone does it, if it happens a lot to you."

She stopped looking at him as she began to rummage through her knapsack. Her hand pushed some of her hair out of her eyes, as there was nothing keeping it away. "I should hold this hair up or something, I swear..." She found what she was looking for, relieved and closing her bag soon after. "I'm afraid I'm on my way to Eterna City right now. I have an errand to run." She smiled a bit to the other again, adding, "I don't know why people are afraid of you. You seem nice enough to me. It's not like you attacked me within seconds, right?"
Old Posted 12-17-2010, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #13  
Hearing she had gotten used to it a while ago made him raise a brow in confusion, but never moved from his position. "Why would someone want to spy on you?" He asked, curiously, "Or better yet: why would anyone even try to attack you? It seems quite strange."

Blake continued to watch her search through her bag, wondering what other sorts of things she had in there, but could not see inside. He looked up at her once she was done, silent as she spoke. "I suppose you have a point," He said, thinking about how this girl was un-phased of him. She was quite a mystery, but yet, he wanted to know more. Silent for a few more moments, he finally asked the girl: "May I come with you?"
Old Posted 12-20-2010, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Hiruka said not a word in response to his questions. "You'll be able to figure it out over time on the way, most likely. Whether it be from someone else saying it or your own observation...If you do come, it'll be a more personal discovery." She gave a smile to him as she stood still, lookin gat him carefully.

"If you'd like to come, I can't stop you. Won't try either. It's really none of my business what you do anyway, now is it? But either way, I haven't a problem with it." She stretched her legs momentarily before pointing in the direction near the Eterna Forest. "We'll be going through the forest first, if I do recall. Alright?"
Old Posted 12-20-2010, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote