Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Fairy Queen
Default   #17  
Alex chuckled "you ready to go to the surface? or shall i go and drop these off and come back down to show you what else is here?" he asked her
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Old Posted 11-25-2010, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"It'd be better probably to just go back. I can come back and explore another time- I have to go home soon anyway to do some cooking. I'm the only one at work today." She nodded politely, smiling a small smile to him. "Thank you again for helping me."
Old Posted 11-26-2010, 12:44 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #19  
Alex nodded "of course, come back if you need more apples" he said before smirking "race you" he said before diving back into the water the apples in his arms as he swam with only his legs
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Old Posted 11-26-2010, 02:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"Wait a minute!" She whined the words almost, caught off-guard. She forced herself into the water, clumsily making her way towards the other end behind him.
Old Posted 11-26-2010, 03:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #21  
Alex smiled as he swam to the surface with the apples her chocolate brown hair floating around his face as he swam
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 11-26-2010, 06:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
She came up afterward, blond hair sticking to the back of her clothing as she laughed a bit. "I haven't swam in quite a while. I'm really out of shape for it, it seems." Smiling, she got out of the water and drenched her clothes slightly, as they were soaked through. "Well, looks like I'll have to do some laundry today..." Shaking it off, she smiled to him. "Thank you again for helping me."
Old Posted 11-26-2010, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #23  
Alex nodded "of course, and if you stay inthe sun for a while you'll dry off rather quickly" he said after climbing out of the water placing the apples in the basket he shook his head rather like a dog would after getting wet
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 11-26-2010, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Seeing him shake his head the way he had made her giggle slightly. "I wish that'd work for me. My hair just ends up making a total disaster if I do." A smile managed her face as she looked at him. "I have to hurry to work, so I can't stay in the sun for as long as I'd like. It's a good point though."
Old Posted 11-26-2010, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #25  
"then get it cut short, it works with a pixie cut" he said before frowning "why are you the only one working?"
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 03:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"For me that'll be hard- considering sitting still is not my strong point." She laughed before noting the question and the frown, shaking her head. "The boss is away for a few days, and the other employee called in sick today, that's all. It's really no big deal. I love cooking, and then getting to watch people enjoy the food I make. So it's no problem to me."
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #27  
Alex sighed "can't you just close up shop for a bit?" he asked before an idea popped into his head "why don't i come help, you tell me what to do" he suggested
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"Nonsense! I can't close up shop. It's a fun place for me- I like the work!" Chloe laughed a bit, apparently still excited. However, his second question had caught her off guard. "Eh? Why would you wanna do something like that?"
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 07:45 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #29  
"once i get someone to come here and i talk with them it get's boring, beside's wouldn't you like some extra hands?" he asked
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 09:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"You don't get visitors much, do you sir?" She just giggled, shaking her head. "To be honest, I like doing the work on my own. It keeps me busy longer- and I really thrive on that. If you'd like though, I can make you a snack."
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #31  
"well mind if i come with you back to the bakery? i think drying off sounds like a great idea right now"
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 11-29-2010, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"You look like you'd thrive in water to me, but that's fine. Company is never bad I suppose." She got back into her more comfortable position to get going. "Let's go then~!" She rushed ahead, excited to get to work.
Old Posted 11-29-2010, 07:35 PM Reply With Quote