Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Tragic Jester
Default   #17  
Ragamuffin stared intently at Officer Layzee for a moment, then flailed around horrendously, greasy burgers and chicken nuggets flying everywhere. The sight was ghastly.

"Okaaaaay." She groaned and took herself and all her stuff back into the cruiser, "But I've got a plane to catch in about two hours. I DIDN'T NOT STEAL THIS MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!!" Her shrieking voice echoed across the parking lot, her power of triple negatives untamed.

Just as she was starting to pout, Ragamuffin glanced behind her and finally noticed the missing man. "Wasn't there a guy back there? A sort of... Shiny man? No, he wasn't shiny, what was it... Oh yeah!" She snapped her fingers, "Clothing impaired!"

Stupid whined, which broke the crazy woman's focus, something that wasn't all that hard. "Awwwe, it's okay, kitty. I know you knew him well, but he's probably being beaten to death by old ladies with purses right now. You'll see him in Hell. Or Heaven, depending on your SAT scores. Now, DRIVE, MONKEY!!!" She pointed at Stupid.
Old Posted 01-15-2011, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
That Guy With The Unoriginal Title
Stupid began to wag his tail, for not only did Ragamuffin just talk to him, but she's the first person to ever get his species correct 2 times in a row. When he noticed his massive tail thrashing violently behind him, he ran around the back seat out of so much fear, you'd think his tail would have rabies or something.

Officer Layzee pulled the grease drenched patty off of his cheek and stared at it for a very short second before eating it. He then pulled a nugget out of his ear and tossed it in the back for Stupid.

He then started up his car and got onto the road heading towards the auto shop.
Old Posted 01-20-2011, 02:08 AM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
Default   #19  
"THE WHEELS IN MY HEAD GO CREAK, CREAK, CREAK!!! CREAK, CREAK, CREAK! CREAK, CREAK, CREAK!" Ragamuffin jumped up and down in her seat so hard, the whole cruiser was bouncing. She pressed her face against the glass of the window and glanced at every passing person and animal. "Shwoom, shwoom, shwoom... You're definitely driving me to the airport after this, aren't you?"

Slowly turning her head back, she stared with buggy eyes at Stupid. "Drive faster..." She whispered.
Old Posted 01-23-2011, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
That Guy With The Unoriginal Title
Ragamuffin's expression and the quite sounds coming from her mouth that he couldn't understand sent Stupid into defensive mode, so he immediately fainted.

Officer Layzee pulled into the auto shop. It was filled to the brim with tape, glue, a few car parts and colorful, plastic Playskool brand tools.

An older man rolled out from under a Ford Focus. He had a very odd yet charismatic aura surrounding him. He took one look at the cruiser as Officer Layzee was rolling down his window to lean out and yelled, "OH NO IT'S THE PO-PO! SON OF A BI- oh wait... I mean uh, hello there Layzee. What can I do for ya?"

"As you can see, I'm missing a window. Work your magic, Otto."

"That's Mr.Bot to you, OFF-E-SIR." Otto went into the back of his shop for a moment, came back with a car window and some wood glue. He put glue around the edge of the window and carefully put it over the spot where the old window once was. He then pulled out a hammer with a red head and a yellow shaft and pounded it on the edge of the window a few times and then stepped back, paused, then threw his hands up. "Wha lah!"

"I thank you for your services. Here, keep the change." Officer Layzee shoved some bills onto Otto. Otto began to count them, but was having some trouble. When he had finished, had had looked up and said, "Hey, this isn't enou- wow, where'd you go?"

Officer Layzee was already heading towards the airport. At this time, Stupid had woken up from his slumber and took one look at the window before trying to make it feel welcome be giving it his family's traditional greeting. Licking.

"Hey ragamuffin, I gotta say... I'm going to miss you. I think Stupid will too. He doesn't take goodbyes like this very well. Plus I'm getting tired of having to feed him. Do you think you could take him with you?"
Old Posted 01-28-2011, 04:27 AM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
Default   #21  
"Yes.* Ragamuffin grabbed the dog and blew up. Then she flew away and blew up again. Carry did nothing.

The End~
Old Posted 02-02-2011, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote