Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #49  

Not looking at Uri, Miki's hands were thrust between his knees, and he was trying so hard not to look at him. That failed since his eyes slowly went to the man. "U-uhm... can... you make spaghetti?" He stuttered out a little, honestly a little scared. He had wanted to go home, but he knew he wasn't going to be going... "A-and Uri... can I go home? I... I mean I'll s-stay here, if that... is what you wish, but I need clothes." He looked down, so embarrassed by how he was acting. This felt weird. He felt weird...

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
I love my friends. You support me so.
"You're a guy who's got a slight medical condition that needs some surgical correction"
|Hono Masao @ deviantart.com|
Divi's Colouring Book | The Promised Land |DeviantArt | PolyVore
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 02:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

"Alright. How about this. I'll make spaghetti and then I can take you to your home and you can get come clothes, yes?" Uri asked as he stood and nodded his head. "I don't really want you to stay there at your home, but if you want to... Then you can't." He then left the living room and walked into the kitchen that was right across from it, fully visible. He then found some hamburger meat in the freezer and put it in a skillet to brown for the sauce. He found the noodles as well, with ease.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 02:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #51  

Nodding Miki slowly laid down on the couch, eyes slipping shut while he listened to the other man cooking. It was smelling good already... That was his hunger speaking though. He knew that he hadn't eaten all day, nor the day before. He had planned to go out with his friends. That never happened... He knew that his room mate would be there too. She'd ask him what happened... God he was scared. Starting awake he whimpered and jumped up off of the couch. Hurrying to Uri he buried his face into the man's back and sobbed softly. "I'm scared!" He whispered, shivering.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
"You're a guy who's got a slight medical condition that needs some surgical correction"
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 02:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Everything was almost done and it smelled rather good. He'd noticed that Miki had fallen asleep though and that was good. He needed to rest as much as he could after all. He was boiling the noodles and then he heard Miki stirring. He didn't think anything of it though, that is until he felt the hands around his torso. "Scared? Don't be scared!" Uri said as he turned himself around in this man's arms carefully. He felt bad that he was scared. He shouldn't be...

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 12:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #53  

Burrowing his face into the man's chest he clung to Uri. "My... My room mate will ask about what happened...I'm scared to tell her Uri. She'll yell at me, and and... and tell me that she had warned me not to..." He muttered, looking up at the other a little. His cheeks were red as he slowly pulled away. He covered his mouth and looked away, legs wobbling a little as he looked at anything other then Uri...

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 12:43 PM Reply With Quote