Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

기다려
Default Just want to know   #1  
How to edit my custom user title thing. I've looked at every pixel of the control panel and I can't figure it out. I'm going crazy going to my profile and seeing my title as 'Confused' XD and there's nothing I could figure out in the edit your details section.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-22-2014, 10:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
The only way for you to change your user title is by continuing to post - it will update and change as your post count increases.

If you'd like that to happen sooner, or would just prefer something specifically you, then all you have to do is post in the Official Title/Name Change thread. Simply follow the form in the first few posts, and an administrator will change it as soon as they are able.

Keep in mind, however, that you are limited to three username/title changes, so choose wisely! Hope this helps.

- Sei

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 11-22-2014, 10:58 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #3  
Thank you very much! Yeah, I'd like a custom one. I'll definitely take my time deciding one it.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 11-22-2014, 01:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Haunted AND the thing that haunts you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sei View Post
The only way for you to change your user title is by continuing to post - it will update and change as your post count increases.

If you'd like that to happen sooner, or would just prefer something specifically you, then all you have to do is post in the Official Title/Name Change thread. Simply follow the form in the first few posts, and an administrator will change it as soon as they are able.

Keep in mind, however, that you are limited to three username/title changes, so choose wisely! Hope this helps.

- Sei
I'm told I do not have permission to access that thread. Is it gone? Is this something that has been discontinued?
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 02-06-2016, 11:39 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #5  
No, there's a new thread for it here!

Old Posted 02-07-2016, 12:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Haunted AND the thing that haunts you!
Thanx 8)
I'll wait until the one I have now changes. I kinda find Zombie Platypus cool.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 02-07-2016, 01:17 AM Reply With Quote