Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default   #2625  
I use to do a lot of blog coding but those days are long past haha.. Most people seem to use premade sites like tumblr and stuff for a lot of characters or story based things from what I have seen.
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I don't like tumblr too many kids >->

so I went with wordpress =w=

https://dksflightrising.wordpress.com/gene-goals/

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-01-2017, 06:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #2627  
I just hang around tumblr for the art aids for certain programs and some of my artists i like to follow moved to Tumblr and away from DA
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 07:05 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Thanks DK. I'll ask if I run into any trouble. Making a list of things I want first then I'll work on the blog itself.

I don't blame anyone from staying away from tumblr. I saw too many posts about how to talk to accept every single person in the world and wayyyy too many people want you to tag every itty bitty detail of what you are posting so they don't get 'triggered'. One person had like 20 items on their blacklist.... I understand being triggered to an extent but some people go over board and you can get critiziced very easily for saying something that is not PC which honestly I don't care about. Not every single thing out there is a bad word and making new words for things that aren't even bad is pathetic.

Sorry ran into too many people who had issues with tiny things that drove me crazy.
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #2629  
I just don't talk to anyone on Tumblr haha. I stay out of all the.. how to talk to people. I swear I will offed someone at some point in how I speak but if it makes them feel better I talk to everyone the same way. xP I don't understand the thin skin people have anymore. Especially with the internet being out there.

Now if it's a major thing an it bothers you.. sure let me know I can avoid that topic. But if you are going to get offended because oh I dunno I like garlic with my potatoes.. I'm probably gonna tell ya to suck it up cupcake the real world isn't nice enough to care about every gripe you have. x.x
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
LOL Rose. I agree with you. I wished I remembered the stuff she put on her list. The list was for people who follow her... You had to tag that stuff in order to follow her. Yes some is understandable. Like throwing up and gore and blood for some is even bad to handle. But some of it made me think what the heck. I even looked a couple up because I never heard of them. One was a issue with tiny holes. No idea what it's called but it's some kind of phobia. I knew some people had a couple things but not 20.

Heck even some people who I followed who posted nothing but video game stuff even got notes sent to them for tagging stupid stuff. Like one person said tag all spoilers... But they were posting trailer images of a game not even released yet and they agreed... I would never do stuff like that. If it's a spoiler I would tag it because I know some might not want it, but if it's not even released... that is going over board. But since I have tried to ask for help with simple things. Like finding images for Nightmare Before Christmas to make mobile wallpaper for a family member. I never got a response and you'd figure people who follow you, who post nonstop about helping people with mental issues would help you out... But don't.. I said screw it and only follow resource blogs and some with images from games. Like ones you can use to make edits with.

Couple years back people were posting how to's for a east indian holiday. Like tagging food, sex and something else related posts. Then people started to post that you shouldn't do that because it's bad. Like in an offensive way. I got confused on what was going on that I said... 'ok ignore those idiots'. Didn't tag anything though. Ugh the world today is rather funny... (stupid mostly but the good ones are out there hiding)
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2631  
the only tumblr thing i follow is drama rising. reading peoples drama entertains me =w=

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-01-2017, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
*throws garlic taters at Rose*

Sayori, you could make an entry for my Doll of the Month list. Hunting down a nice doll dressup might keep you busy. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
I guess the couple I know were lucky? x'D
Maybe. I've heard other people enjoy them too.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2633  
Than maybe Tam just had a grumpy one. ^^; Poor Tam.

Old Posted 01-01-2017, 09:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
I would totally eat those.. XD I'm not easily offended.. amused yes :P

See I can understand post on other cultures or what not and how to greet or not offend them or at least show the effort you are trying your best.. but I'm not going to go around and worry that my tshirt hurt someone's feelings.. .w.; get over it cause bulbasuar is awesome.
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2635  
people get upset over the silliest things sadly. =(

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-01-2017, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
It's true.. i tell my kids all the time that they need to get upset over something that is worthwhile.. the silly fits they throw have been declining because I don't carter to them. They want to throw a fit they can do it alone. I'm not going to coddle them just so they grow into someone who expects the world to coddle them =/ That is my thoughts anyway.
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 09:31 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2637  
Rose sounds like a good mom. :o

Old Posted 01-01-2017, 09:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
I try to be without killing my brats :P Kidding <3 Two and four years old I expect them to push all the buttons. Can't wait for the one to start school this year. ^^
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2639  
how old are they now =o i remember way back when you were preggers! =o

never mind x'D rose beat me in postingz

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-01-2017, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Ahhh how much are they DK xD /late

and also at least guinea pigs are edible xD
Old Posted 01-01-2017, 10:49 PM Reply With Quote