Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #209  
Started on da Raster art! :] Had to start over a couple times until I found a pose I liked. <x} And that worked. Might be done in a few days. Depending on...>-> factors...outside my control... >~>; that..may...uh, *shiver* greatly cripple my meatloaf puppy body for a few days.. <x{

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 08-25-2019, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Take your time, and don't forget painkillers exist.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-25-2019, 03:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #211  
;U; Yehh..they only help so much however.. >->; I've probably got nausea to deal with too..and fatigue...now suddenly I don't mind the blood. ^~^; Haha!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 08-26-2019, 12:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
o-o Uhm...this Raster art of Raster is lookin' pretty damn neat. <w<; I'm a little embarrassed to admit how well he turned out lookin'. I just finished the details and coloring today, so all's that's left is the touching up. Might be done with it tomorrow if I got my laptop with me.
:]
Is raster a motorcycle enthusiast?

Old Posted 08-29-2019, 12:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #213  
!!! Can’t wait; had a shitty night so the update makes me feel better, thanks.

He *is* in fact a motorcycle enthusiast.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-29-2019, 03:00 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Would cubes be acceptable as payment? XD

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 08-29-2019, 06:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #215  
@ Espy: :{ sorry you had a shitty night. I hope to get it finished today tho. :]
Wow. Admirable that Raster is all for the liberation and justice of motocylces everywhere. :} He should become a motorcycle attorney.

@ Kitty: o-o; Only if the cubes can turn into something magical later...yes. and if they're exchangeable.

Old Posted 08-29-2019, 01:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Have been lurking too see the Raster art...
XD
Old Posted 08-29-2019, 01:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #217  
I'll just say, from one ace to another, Raster is way too aesthetically pleasing to the eye. <U<; He looks like a delinquent in high school who can kick your ass physically and install a virus into your brain that may result in eye or spinal damage. x} He looks like the bad boy leader of a movie about machine gangs getting revenge on other machine gangs because they were framed for murder and want more turf wars to declare dominance. Like a robot version of The Warriors.

...is Raster the leader of a machine gang?? And if not, if he were, what would it be called? /:}

Old Posted 08-29-2019, 09:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
IKR, I have the best aesthetic attractions. (-cough- Aesthetically, I definitely have a type.)

Raster *is* a... gang leader of sorts. Or rather, he’s at the forefront of any and all movements to snatch the reins of AI and robots from the grasping hands of humans. (CRT and Raster don’t see eye-to-eye... monitor-to-monitor?... on this issue.)

Are we talking about Warriors as in the cats, bc I literally had a convo about that with a friend two days ago.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-29-2019, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #219  
hmmm...Aesthetically = Ace-thetically?? /B]

Ahh, unfortunately no, <x} I mean the cult classic movie from 1979, The Warriors.
Like they all were gangs in New York and they all met up for a truce to unite the gangs, but then the truce was sabetouged, and one gang was framed. That gang was called The Warriors.
<u<; I can see Raster being the leader of a machine gang of dark plans for humankind. :/ but what would it be called I wonder...?

Old Posted 08-29-2019, 09:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Hmm. Maybe I should watch that at some point.

Probably something boring, like The Resistance. ...Maybe Resistance is a play on the electricity needed for robots to function.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-29-2019, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #221  
>u>; it's an interesting movie to say the least. And a big messy chasing race to say the absolute simplicity. x}

The Resistive? >.> The Ras-istence? :/ Like Raster and Resistance put together? No. <u<; that's just dumb...
I like, "Diaboli Ex Machina" ._. But that kinda sounds more like a black metal band name.

Old Posted 08-29-2019, 10:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
Are you taking orders? :0
Old Posted 08-29-2019, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #223  
Yes sir. :] What can I get for ya?

Old Posted 08-29-2019, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Alright. Tis finished.
>.>; I think it's important to remember that, uh, I got a little carried away with the color, and I made sure I didn't mis-color anything, so hopefully it looks accurate.
Thanks to Espy for the reffs and descriptions.
:]
>.>;
I have just one question...
...is Raster pleased?

Old Posted 08-30-2019, 01:04 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
art shop thing, i guess, merskelly metalien, trying this out, with frickin' lazer beams